Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Same with the first side job. The Sophia/Dylan event is pretty much just a rehash of the Patricia event on playable day 5.
I played the Dylan event 7 times and he lost every time :ROFLMAO:
It was a good event for him and now he has some backbone please don't turn into a perveted sniveling little shit.
yep Dylan has won some brownie points with me,yea I know shocking :oops:

Last edited:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I played the Dylan event 7 times and he lost every time :ROFLMAO:
It was a good event for him and now he has some backbone please don't turn into a perveted sniveling little shit.
yep Dylan has won some brownie points with me,yea I know shocking :oops:
I would do but after this update I wiped the saves as I AM NOT PLAYING THAT ROUTE ANY MORE

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Who starts the fight this time?
The hobo's start making remarks about Sophia so Dylan tell them that she is his girlfriend and to shut up.
They don't so Dylan gives them a choice to either move away or he will make them,he was very cocky Dylan that is.

• Haha
Reactions: m4pII and BUCCO

Maconhas

May 7, 2018
Does this latest update have a lot of content? Worth it? for the time spent... :FacePalm: I'm scared to download and I only have 5 minutes of new scenes...

and has she already given it to someone besides her husband?:KEK:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
View attachment 1248162
i may be wrong but if im not its fucking hilarious but the second to last image on the right is from the fan made game from someone else yet he put it on here lmao.
You are mistaken as that image is from the role playing event between Liam/Sophia ,when Dylan was supposed to be at sam house but they came back to collects something as Liam forgot to lock up

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
OKay, I know this won't be popular ... but I enjoyed it.

Would I have liked it to have been a bigger update - Yes
Would I have liked it to have been released quicker - Yes

But I am not a Patron so I don't have any say in these things.
I'm actually just glad to have the chance to download and play for free.

And as for waiting again another 6+ months for the next release, then if that's what I have to do, then I'll do it.
And it won't be a problem as I have a life outside of F95 and these games.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
OKay, I know this won't be popular ... but I enjoyed it.

Would I have liked it to have been a bigger update - Yes
Would I have liked it to have been released quicker - Yes

But I am not a Patron so I don't have any say in these things.
I'm actually just glad to have the chance to download and play for free.

And as for waiting again another 6+ months for the next release, then if that's what I have to do, then I'll do it.
And it won't be a problem as I have a life outside of F95 and these games.
I also enjoyed most of the update as I play multi routes and this update does set up some interesting events for the future

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Does this latest update have a lot of content? Worth it? for the time spent... :FacePalm: I'm scared to download and I only have 5 minutes of new scenes...

and has she already given it to someone besides her husband?:KEK:
Depends on what route you play. If you play Aiden's tasks and Dylan route, then there seems to be a fair bit, but otherwise with nothing for the Sam, Ellie and Patricia routes. Then there's only about 5 - 10 minutes of content.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes