Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
So when the game is finished. It will be bomb. until then we have to enjoy things that are small but very beautiful. Which is not difficult. Clearly after what felt like waiting the expectation was high and amn hoped for a lot more. but the last moanten was really easy for leine. one or the other artist has stopped. I'm glad to see that it goes on. even if it is only in small size. Hope that he somehow has the means to complete such an update faster or larger. Thank you for the game

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
How about if Aiden takes sophia to an art college as her third assignment, as a nude model. That wouldn't have anything to do with the motorcycle suit that L&P is trying to mislead us with. That would also explain the many hours that the developer worked with light and colors on the pictures. We could look forward to breathtaking pictures of Sophia. And it would explain the remark "touching arms and shoulders" after the event which Sophia would surely be totally tense.
Kudos to hzjujk for guessing the task!!!
The moment Aiden mentioned "art" and "teacher" before leaving with the bike I immediately thought of you! (well, I thought about the fact that you guessed it right... just to be clear ;) :D )

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Jun 18, 2017
Yea i can understand that and one could only hope he would smarten up but after the comment he made on he's patreon that he deleted like an hour later crying about all the negative comments about his game from his supporters on patreon highly unlikely but on a lighter note check out
Project Myriam - Life and Explorations
if you haven't already great nice dev with high quality game.
I was enjoying the game until the aliens came in and I was like dudeeee

sam1545654

Jan 1, 2018
Been away a while and i just dont have the heart to dig through all the posts to find out but.... Has anyone.... anyone at all other than the husband nailed the MC yet? Cause if my memory serves me well i remember this being one of the least cheating, least corrupting corruption and cheating games around.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Been away a while and i just dont have the heart to dig through all the posts to find out but.... Has anyone.... anyone at all other than the husband nailed the MC yet? Cause if my memory serves me well i remember this being one of the least cheating, least corrupting corruption and cheating games around.
BIG FAT NO there and probably no time soon if he has anything to say lol

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes