Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Impossible to make a gallery for this game every detail is magnificent and slow corruption... perfect!

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
100% I also like the slow burn with realistic scenarios that build up. I understood at first seeing if there will be a following. This guy is making killer money tho. His goals have been met. He should be releasing 3 chapters worth of content if he’s going to slow play it this much. The renders are so damn basic compared to other games. Summers gone has no sexual content in it and the story, renders and character design get me off way more than this game. I dk I still think it has potential if the developer actually takes the money people are dedicating to it and returns the favor with quality and more content. I rather wait 6 months and get a shitload of content the. 2-3 and 5 minutes worth,
Its sad that i say this but over a year ago someone did all the math on his updates it on here somewhere and it should that after he met his quota his updates became further apart with less content each time. But yes so long as he's making the big bucks why care right?

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
Great update. Took a bit long to get it, but well worth the wait (y) I like the new cheat implementation so you don't have to go back and replay from a saved point in case you missed certain scenes that gave you points.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Love reading comments that say man i love slow corruption so great... Yea 4 years of slow burning and most (sorry if i offend anyone) but may have never been in a relation ship or never been cheated on. All it takes for a girlfriend or wife to cheat is circumstance and the person and it could be the first time they met. Doesn't mean they will fuck everything that walks but if it was "realistic" she would have already cheated. Plus realistically most people don't even think about hooking up with family especially daughter or son.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
slow corruption would have been ok if it was a monthly update.. or at least an update every other month like DMD
If L&P could manage bimonthly updates, the first sex on the Filthy route comes from 10 years at the current rate to 3 years.

NathanSlayer

Jun 15, 2021
Actually the dev doesnt care about what we want or talk here about his game, the only people he bothers about are the patreons who are giving his everyday bread n butter, but the prob here is they are super happy with L&P and his game. So i dont think our discussion here would make any difference in his project, unless the heavy tier patreons decide to take an action (which i dont see happening unless they are bankrupt).

Reactions: Mtmtmt007

nikoe

Apr 6, 2019
here you go
what's include on this saves
0.115 End of the 0.115 update
0.130 Hooking dylan with emma
0.130 Jogging with Dylan
0.130 Filthy, Aiden route, 2nd Job
0.130 Filthy, No Aiden, 1st Job
0.130 Good wife route

Saves bundle contains every sex scene and route from day 1
these saves don't seem to trigger the quick time event when going for a run with Dylan?

17demon

Aug 26, 2017
#
Давайте посчитаем. Автор вышла на замечательный темп разработки: 1 обновление = полгода =1/2 игрового дня. Т.е. 1 игровой день за год тяжёлого труда. По плану в игре примерно 30 игровых дней. Если с 19-м днём будем считать покончено, то остаётся порядка 10-ти игровых дней. Вот и считайте.
У меня получилось 10 лет! Фрау всё точно, по-немецки, рассчитала. До пенсии она работой и, соответственно, денюшкой обеспечена. ))
Но, если серьёзно, то шансы на то, что эта игра когда-либо будет завершена стремятся к нулю. 10 лет! Чего только в жизни человека за это время может произойти. Не говоря уже о "в мировом масштабе"! ))
Я с ней общался полгода назад и сказал её тогда про 8 лет. Она, правда, была более оптимистична и выдала мне срок 6 лет. Это её расклад полугодичной давности, когда обновление выходило за 3-4 месяца! А уж теперь...
Будем ждать? ))#

Это не мои слова, а с другого сайта)))

#
Let's count. The author has reached a remarkable pace of development: 1 update = half a year = 1/2 game day. Those. 1 game day for a year of hard work. According to the plan, the game has approximately 30 game days. If day 19 is considered over, then there are about 10 game days left. So count it.
I got it 10 years! Frau everything is accurate, in German,calculated. Until retirement, she is provided with work and, accordingly, with money. ))
But seriously, the chances that this game will ever be completed are close to zero. 10 years! What can happen in a person's life during this time. Not to mention "on a global scale"! ))
I talked to her six months ago and told her then about 8 years. She is,however, she was more optimistic and gave me a term of 6 years. This is her layout half a year ago, when the update came out in 3-4 months! And now ...
Will wait? )) #

These are not my words, but from another site)))

• Angry
Reactions: ann87ra

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Love reading comments that say man i love slow corruption so great... Yea 4 years of slow burning and most (sorry if i offend anyone) but may have never been in a relation ship or never been cheated on. All it takes for a girlfriend or wife to cheat is circumstance and the person and it could be the first time they met. Doesn't mean they will fuck everything that walks but if it was "realistic" she would have already cheated. Plus realistically most people don't even think about hooking up with family especially daughter or son.
Slow building is great, its just the release time for updates is bad.

If I have to say this one more time may god have mercy on you all for what I'll release on you.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes