Na6game

Mar 17, 2019
My last update for this game was some peeping thing Dylan was peeping some female group changing and taking shower.

So there are some hot contents after that ? or maybe i would be better to wait years or months again ?

I know you guys already had comments about updates but it is hard to follow all for me cause my english is not good.

dorito-kun

Jan 14, 2019
Download this and when you open the program, click on edit list and then you only need to add the launcher of the game to the list and you can play without problems.
do what you said and it does not work I have the same problem as the one I presented.

Is there another way or did I miss Sofi? :(

Nov 17, 2019
So when the game is finished. It will be bomb. until then we have to enjoy things that are small but very beautiful. Which is not difficult. Clearly after what felt like waiting the expectation was high and amn hoped for a lot more. but the last moanten was really easy for leine. one or the other artist has stopped. I'm glad to see that it goes on. even if it is only in small size. Hope that he somehow has the means to complete such an update faster or larger. Thank you for the game
I who doesnt want kids, my have grandchildren at the pace this thing is going lol.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
My last update for this game was some peeping thing Dylan was peeping some female group changing and taking shower.

So there are some hot contents after that ? or maybe i would be better to wait years or months again ?

I know you guys already had comments about updates but it is hard to follow all for me cause my english is not good.
What route(s) do you play?

Xyzwvu

Apr 3, 2021
A Wife And Mother [v0.130] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 5.20 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.34 GB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.31 GB: MEGA -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
On which forum page number is the uncompressed link uploaded?

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
It was at the end of this update and therefore actually more of a teaser for the next year update. No idea why L&P made such a fuss because someone published it.
Seems like L&P has gotten rather anal retentive about things. Which is weird considering he posts on here sometimes, which makes him as much a part of this community as the next person that posts here. DPC pulled similar behavior a few years back too. They certainly make use of this site as a means for free marketing to increase their supporters but then start throwing it under a bus just because they can't handle a few trolls that try to get under their skin. Kind of sad really considering how this game started out so well and has slowed down to a point there is no justification for it with such little content in the update. Previous updates had long updates to play through by comparison. Now it seems like L&P's focus has shifted to finding ways to stop piracy. A foolish lesson many other devs of triple a games have learned does not work and is ultimately a waste of time and resources.

Reactions: Toushiro and r_0_b
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes