Mihawkgod

Oct 5, 2019
Meh...JOHN was promising but the dev was slow with updates as well and kept giving pretty vanilla content with the husband instead of building up with the other far more interesting characters. The female protag games for me with good content and renders as well will be Lily of the Valley and Anna's Exciting Affection, Fashion Business as well(not my kind of stuff). Some of the work of Bewilders are also good. Not a lot of HQ good games with female protag there honestly.
I would atleast give JOHN the benefit of wayyyyyy more H content than AMAW. That's a huge +. The whole issue with AWAM currently is the lack of content even tho it is an older and larger game than JOHN. Then ofc games like DDoS which are far more my speed lol. I have just played the games called Ariana something it was pretty solid but the renders are very low q.

AWAM isn't a slow burn....there is no burn...it is just slow.

Py Ape

Oct 26, 2019
So this update includes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Did I miss anything?

So yeah, I liked the update. I love the game because is so erotic and has nice build up... But I should have 15 years less so I am not too old when the final version is released and you can end a playtrhough without blue balls...
Not even this game can give me blue balls...
The testosterone is strong in this one - horny darth vader

Reactions: Budokai

shotzpro

Oct 27, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000namespaces.rpy", line 9, in set
setattr(self.nso, name, value)
Exception: config.main_menu_music_fadein is not a known configuration variable.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 515, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
File "options.rpyc", line 228, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2164, in execute
self.set()
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2179, in set
ns.set(self.varname, value)
File "renpy/defaultstore.py", line 106, in __setattr__
raise Exception('config.%s is not a known configuration variable.' % (name))

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.4.2.1292
A Wife And Mother Vers. 0.130 0.130
Wed Jun 16 01:53:20 2021

Feb 5, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 515, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2164, in execute
self.set()
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2179, in set
ns.set(self.varname, value)
File "renpy/defaultstore.py", line 106, in __setattr__
raise Exception('config.%s is not a known configuration variable.' % (name))

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.4.2.1292
A Wife And Mother Vers. 0.130 0.130
Wed Jun 16 01:53:20 2021
Update your renpy.

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
Actually the dev doesnt care about what we want or talk here about his game, the only people he bothers about are the patreons who are giving his everyday bread n butter, but the prob here is they are super happy with L&P and his game. So i dont think our discussion here would make any difference in his project, unless the heavy tier patreons decide to take an action (which i dont see happening unless they are bankrupt).
They won't. If you're dropping 30 bucks a month on a game you're pretty far down the rabbit hole. Couple that with the fact that his patron numbers are still increasing....... why should he change what is a very nice little earner for him.

Reactions: legolasbaler

marcomonte

Jun 7, 2019
Frankly I thought people overreacted about the update yesterday, but after I played it myself, you all were right. This was by far the worst update. It was filled with cliches (“she is my girlfriend...”), boring scenes and more dicks than pussy. 2 left breasts, that was it, can you believe that?

This felt like a first v0.1 edition of a new game.

Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
I'm taking brother mode off

WHO THE FUCK IS CATHY AGAIN?

Seriously I don't care about this Liam cheating storyline, sure if it leads to her banging Cathy I'll prob stick my hand down my pants anyways, but Id rather have more on Sophias side than Boring Cuck Liam.

Speaking of storylines, why are we getting some homeless man care storyline? I mean sure if we see a homeless man fuck Sophia, I'm all for it, I'm all for hot woman getting banged by ugly nasty homeless dude but I think we have enough branches on this tree but now you wanna jam another one? Sure I guess it was foreshadowed early on when Patricia was talking to Sophia about people in the bad neighborhoods (probably just lower class but still) would give anything to sleep with a rich woman, but regardless how many more alt branches do we need that will slow updates from releasing?

Fuck.
Liam went to high school with Andy. Cathy is Andy's fiancé. They are all very good friends from before their move. Quite possible that Amber and Neil also know them also. They are from the same neighborhood originally.
Game wise - Day 2 - Sophia and Liam meet them for dinner at a restaurant.
screenshot0003.png
screenshot0001.png
Afterwards when they get home they're all turned on and Sophia starts modeling lingerie for Liam. They get interrupted by "you know who...";) Stopping all and any action happening that night..

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Liam went to high school with Andy. Cathy is Andy's fiancé. They are all very good friends from before their move. Quite possible that Amber and Neil also know them also. They are from the same neighborhood originally.
Game wise - Day 2 - Sophia and Liam meet them for dinner at a restaurant.
View attachment 1248373
View attachment 1248369
Afterwards when they get home they're all turned on and Sophia starts modeling lingerie for Liam. They get interrupted by "you know who...";) Stopping all and any action happening that night..
From Day 2, imagine never replaying any of these this happened how many years ago?

And boo hoo Dylan (and Sam The Deputy) interrupted Cuck Liam, go to isle 10 for your tissues, you... mug.

Reactions: Cold brew

Kil

Apr 29, 2017
I actually really love this game, mostly for its artwork! I remember Living with Elena was also a bit slow in the beginning, but it slowly started to snowball towards more lewd content. I don't think that it would suit AWAM, but damn give us something.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What annoys me most is that we have seen Sophia completely nude, why don't we see her nude when she changes clothes for the modelling?

Well, my two cents :)

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes