Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
From Day 2, imagine never replaying any of these this happened how many years ago?

And boo hoo Dylan (and Sam The Deputy) interrupted Cuck Liam, go to isle 10 for your tissues, you... mug.
:LOL:
... and what happened to 'brother mode' off? :ROFLMAO:
Your reply was funny anyways. Liam could look more the hunter there in retrospect. Cathy fits kind of Liam's type. Now you know who Cathy is.(y)

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
WHAT A LET DOWN UPDATE, DIDN'T HAVE ANY STORYLINE, THERE WAS NO REAL NUDE AND WE WAITED 6 MONTHS FOR 5 SCENE WTF THIS IS A SCAM!!!
And you're surprised? Many of us were saying not much was going to happen this update. I'm not expecting nudity now until playable day 14 at the earliest.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
:LOL:
... and what happened to 'brother mode' off? :ROFLMAO:
Your reply was funny anyways. Liam could look more the hunter there in retrospect. Cathy fits kind of Liam's type. Now you know who Cathy is.(y)
Its still off.

Still think that arc is useless, I'd rather more content towards Sophia and down the road we learn he cheated on her.

if he ran a poll on if people care about Liams arc it would be at least 95% No. I find Bennet more interesting, even though he's another jabroni.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
I realize that this could be just a coincidence.
This is the real coincidence. Because this is a very, very worn out cliché. To be honest, I really hoped that this would not be in this game. But after adding self-defense lessons, there was no chances. It should be appear here either.

• Hey there
Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
finally I also managed to play this version.
To be honest I was expecting worse, it's not that bad as an upgrade.
This is what I think: it contains spoilers.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also like the part of the screen with the link to the solution and to the character sheets. moreover, in case you have lost some points you can use the already predefined trick. To improve the part of the name of the savegame that does not recognize the one already written.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
U know what I hate :

a) couple years ago intentions of Liam were nowhere near voyeurism or cheating guy was dumb moron who have a casual office job marry a beautiful wife that everyone in da hood, at his work or their surroundings wanna fuck, now suddenly he's starting to be in the mix of happening (it's just another pity excuse for more and more prolonging and milking)

b) Dylon is the kind of guy who's more a faggot type than the real man, yet somehow he can deal with bunch bully guys in park or do some silly shit with his friend but after all these years he can't fuck 1 time in his life even some school girl

c) some of characters are completely pointless to this day for example janitor guy, those black workers at the beginning , mailman, husband of aunt Sophia's sister , a guy in school that gave job to Sophia , and of course Liam's best friend- all of them appears only 1 time like some sort of teaser cause everybody interacted with her on slutty way but yet no thing more than another lousy milking excuse to prolong the game to no reason at all from a gamer perspective

d) too many god damn text , repeatable for some shits especially Sophia with Dylon they've been through a first base and u expecting them to have more normal and open conversation in next update , yet she still throws some warning bullshit at him like : ''we this, we that, u cant do this you cant do that'' but HE ALREADY SEEN YOU NAKED U DUMBASS WHORE WTF U NEED TO HIDE ANYMORE !!

e) last and most frustrating thing is how some random things leads nowhere even if you chose path of lesbian u still must go through some GOOD WIFE path and INCEST & NTR path alongside instead to simple have few options u need to play game couple of times for those separated paths conflicts especially around baseball or football game that Dylon play , 1 time I've forgot to choose right path and lost 1 Dylon point that u need to trigger later in the bathroom scene, so I couldn't see next things and it makes you LOAD some 15 minutes ago shit just to find where did you screw up
Sophia's sister's husband is Carl, and while we've only seen him twice or so, he's done a hell of a lot behind the scenes, from having the connections to get Dylan on the soccer team, to getting him into the boarding school.

And to be fair to Sophia, she didn't know that Dylan has already seen her naked.
How is this any different from any of the previous updates?
Last update had completely naked Sophia and Ellie. Update before that had completely naked Sophia, Patricia, Claire and Marie

Reactions: KiraJames
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes