l0v3rman

Mar 1, 2019
Actually the update wasn't that bad, but the sad part is that every update opens more characters & branches, which means the game will be endless with all of these countless updates.
IMHO, he needs to finish at least 1 or 2 branches per update (or make chapters or seasons, but he wants to satisfy everyone, which is impossible), game is like a rolling snowball, which is gettin' bigger and bigger.
If you start the game from the very beginning - you'll get the feeling of unfinished stories all the time.
10 years to finish this game will be ne not enough for sure...

Last edited:

Panos24

Oct 1, 2020
the frustration is unbelievable! We have been waiting so long for this thing! I think it is not worth it for someone else to take it seriously! It is clear that this is speculation

herrzimm1

Jun 11, 2020
Well, THAT was a waste of time.

Four years of building the "slutty" wife and can't even be a slut for 5 minutes. Sorry, but really? THAT is what we are getting at here. I played this game the first day it came out, took time off over the years to skip 1 or 2 updates, came back and STILL can't get the "slutty wife" to BE "slutty" at all.

I get it, this is a "slow burn" type of game. But at this pace, the "slow burn" has been so long that the frog has already been boiled alive and didn't notice it happening. This isn't a "slow burn", it is a "no burn, none at all. Just a tease of getting hot, but only really getting lukewarm and then fizzling out like a sparkler in the rain." type game.

Would say that I am just going to walk away... but I can't for the life of me think of anything that is THERE for me to walk around FROM!

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
So this update was playable day 12, and i've read no sex (not counting Liam i suppose) 'till playable day 19?

If true I hope that means literally only dictionary intercourse and doesn't include oral or whatever else because if not oh boy. I'm honestly surprised how interesting the dev has been able to make it so far with his pacing and progression.

Too bad the dev seems so... well, the way he is.

Aug 27, 2020
I will be very disappointed if dylan have to take sam's help to fuck sophia.....it will be a half ntr for me..... because my inner mc is always dylan

don't worry , Daylan will be the first Sex with Sophia. 100% sure It's definitely going to be like that if It didn't happen Dev ( lust And Passion) would lose most Dylan fans , And already a lot of Dylan fans are very disappointed by the last 2 updates,

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
how do i get the park scene with Dylan... the game ends after driving Emma home, Sophia get an sms and the game ends.... why cant i see running withm Dylan... I have 42 points and i did read about the cheating, but i dont even get the question????

Reactions: Taker Fan

DudeDiabolos

Sep 9, 2017
Besides the developers shenanigans on patreon, this update was pretty good. I checked out both paths on the side job and I feel like we made more progress with the 3 boys (kinda handjobs). I think Sophia could have gone a bit further with the two old geezers (no handjobs :( )
The art thing with Aiden was allright even thou you could see the twist coming from a mile away, so I choose good wife on the last descision, because fuck Aiden.
Dylan was probably the best scene: it build up nicely and if you managed to win the minigame against the hobos, it feels like we came a huge step closer to something happening between Dylan and Sophia.

I think the last few updates were better, but this one wasn't bad at all.

Reactions: ann87ra

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
how do i get the park scene with Dylan... the game ends after driving Emma home, Sophia get an sms and the game ends.... why cant i see running withm Dylan... I have 42 points and i did read about the cheating, but i dont even get the question????
I have that also

Nov 23, 2018
I have finished playing v0.130 and went through things carefully, critically, and analytically. Here comes a long post... Then I'm probably gonna roll out until around next update because the party is over for now.

Here is my analysis of the update of the game as a whole where it stands, and how it could be improved to get better feedback in the future.

Bugs:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
New Features:

New Characters:

Existing Characters:

My take on the scenes in this update:

My Advice for L&P moving forward in the best way possible from here:
Do you have those save files? If yes, would you be able to share them? Please and thanks.

Py Ape

Oct 26, 2019
Why get rid of him at all? He's the one that is currently paying for the roof over Sophia's head. And with the hours he works, it doesn't prevent Sophia fooling around in the slightest.
I agree good sir. Let him be the ATM machine for our protagonist.

Reactions: Alley_Cat
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes