Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017

I know that many who just signed in, have certain "questions" and don't understand a few things. Why I don't answer you right now is, because some of these "new supporters" have only signed up to share my game on a pirate site! A site where 95% of the "users" sling mud at me and my game!
This is my way to protect my work for at least a little bit and reward those who are supporting me faithfully and not just come by here when a update is out!

I'm sorry for those, who're new and actually don't want to share my game but only wanna play it themselves. But you knew that the game was about to be released and could join in earlier!

And as I can see, my method was a success until now, since it was still not shared!
To protect my "special teasers" in future from pirate sites, I will also create a private circle on my Discord server where I will only invite supporter who I can trust and who're supporting me the longest. Regular teasers will be still shared here on Patreon. I wouldn't have to do this, if special human beings here would have a little bit repsect to accept that if I ask to not share a certain teaser please, they also shouldn't do it!

Future update releases will also come out on this private Discord channel first and only the second day on Patreon.
I'm really sorry for this and sorry for all those who're actually honest persons. But what's happening since a year on pirate sites where people absolute don't understand and only bringing it into derision, how much effort has to be put in in such a project (which you only need to ask those devs who're also doing it professionally) and that since January I hadn't 1 single day free! Plus this game is a matter of the heart for me and the more I'm annoyed by such special human beings who offend me the whole time but then want the new updates immediately and for free, as soon as they're out!

So, I had to show some kind of reaction! I will still start answer on your requests again today. Then this post will also be deleted since it's just a current information.
WTF? I'm sure he gain atleast 50% of his patrons from F95 but then complain about piracy!

Reactions: Alex kryle

Lerox

Jun 13, 2018
I also don't want the blackmail to be something Sophia looks forward to, or even initiates. As I've said several times on this thread, if such a thing happens, it will no longer be blackmail but a type of sex game between two consenting participants.
Thats the point I totally agree with, blackmail should be blackmail, therefore Sophia should always oppose, show angry face, not being cooperative, nat having fun at all, expressing fear and feeling humiliated. Otherwise, as You have written - blackmail is not blackmail any more, but is becoming a type of sex game between two participants. I am afraid that this story branch with Aiden goes in that direction, to my great worry.
As for, how much force and violence should be in this blackmail it's an open question. I wouldn't mind if there would be some kind of mild violance like spanking, forced exposing, forced kisses etc.

Reactions: ancienregimele

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
This is a game for adults. It's about mysterious emotions. Puberty teens games about total fucking everyone: on the floor below and walking down the hall.
and she asked to take care hobo by his own son, from very respected woman to a disgusting crackwhore because her husband fault not be able to satisfy her needs

Lust&Pateron

Dec 17, 2020
So guys, allow me to divert the discussion to a different direction for a bit, as im also a big awam fan. With one question:

1. How can we, the community, help L&P to develop the game at an efficient pace, lets say... reach 1 update/2 months?

To be honest, I feel like money isnt enough, he already reached all goals. So what else can we do? Which one of us works in translations? Which one of us can get a rendering factory to fasten that process for him? Like for real...

Same question for L&P, how more can we help?

I dont want to give any story directions, everything is great as it is, as long as the story does move forward. So...

How can we help? How does L&P wishes to be helped?
He doesn't listen

Less renders on bullshit / filler. No need to filler events. Get help in terms of support

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Seems like L&P has gotten rather anal retentive about things. Which is weird considering he posts on here sometimes, which makes him as much a part of this community as the next person that posts here. DPC pulled similar behavior a few years back too. They certainly make use of this site as a means for free marketing to increase their supporters but then start throwing it under a bus just because they can't handle a few trolls that try to get under their skin. Kind of sad really considering how this game started out so well and has slowed down to a point there is no justification for it with such little content in the update. Previous updates had long updates to play through by comparison. Now it seems like L&P's focus has shifted to finding ways to stop piracy. A foolish lesson many other devs of triple a games have learned does not work and is ultimately a waste of time and resources.
Hi! Do not L&P fool you, his anti-piracy stance is part of the act. He is building up a story to tell the world that pirates killed his creativity, so he "sadly" stopps developing AWAM, naturally only after some stuff of his is paid off and a nest egg built up! L&P craves money and the limelight, so he does not want to look like the milker he is.
Wy I think so you can read in my last post, but in concentrated form: When AWAM started (and L&P still was a decent Dev) L&P´s projection of time to make the game was about 6 years. Long, but teethgrindingly acceptable if the quality was right, even if then already it was terribly optimistic that he would finish it.
Then it turned out development at the quality he wanted was not as easy as L&P thought and the projected end quickly became 10+ years. At that moment the latest anybody with a functioning brain could see that a finished AWAM was only a vision for the eternal optimistic, the idiots or a fantastic scammer´s tale.
At that moment in time, about at the turn of the decade, L&P found out something else: He liked the easy money, the fame and limelight and "Devs" like gumdrop, crushstation or Aorta showed that there are enough gullibles out there, whose idolised Devs can tell them the dumbest lies and they will still say "thank you, take more of my money."

Now L&P started to find excuses, believable at first, then he slowed down development incremently. Longer intervalls, less content, he absolutely knows that he will never finish the game, but unlike the milkers above, L&P craves applause, so he still gives out updates sometimes, but those are short and full of inconsequntial stuff, but it keeps the illusion going for the patrons. Quite the plan, L&P, quite a plan!
Look at where we are this year, the first short update, barely a 1/3 of a gameday and it is not sure if there will be another one in 2021. He is fully on time for his scamming plan, but nothing else!
Since L&P craves limelight he knows he needs a good "reason" to abandon the game and come out smelling rosy, so currently he "cultivates" his fight against piracy, but it could also be "caramel candies are too expensive" if that would be beievable. He just wants a reason enough suckers will swallow, so unlike e.g. gumdrop his rep as a Dev will not be shot everywhere he turns up.

The same for his "11 hours a day on the game". I tell you what is more likely, L&P works 8 hours in his cushy normal job and then throws in 2-3 hours for AWAM a couple of days a week. Because when you look at what the 0.130 update has on substance, that is something a competent Dev can make in half a year as a parttime project of a couple hours each week.

heimdal74

Apr 22, 2018
in fact there is a large number of renders created, but since there are too many different routes, it feels like the update is very short, and in reality, there is a lot of work behind it

Reactions: GNFNNVCN

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019

I know that many who just signed in, have certain "questions" and don't understand a few things. Why I don't answer you right now is, because some of these "new supporters" have only signed up to share my game on a pirate site! A site where 95% of the "users" sling mud at me and my game!
This is my way to protect my work for at least a little bit and reward those who are supporting me faithfully and not just come by here when a update is out!

I'm sorry for those, who're new and actually don't want to share my game but only wanna play it themselves. But you knew that the game was about to be released and could join in earlier!

And as I can see, my method was a success until now, since it was still not shared!
To protect my "special teasers" in future from pirate sites, I will also create a private circle on my Discord server where I will only invite supporter who I can trust and who're supporting me the longest. Regular teasers will be still shared here on Patreon. I wouldn't have to do this, if special human beings here would have a little bit repsect to accept that if I ask to not share a certain teaser please, they also shouldn't do it!

Future update releases will also come out on this private Discord channel first and only the second day on Patreon.
I'm really sorry for this and sorry for all those who're actually honest persons. But what's happening since a year on pirate sites where people absolute don't understand and only bringing it into derision, how much effort has to be put in in such a project (which you only need to ask those devs who're also doing it professionally) and that since January I hadn't 1 single day free! Plus this game is a matter of the heart for me and the more I'm annoyed by such special human beings who offend me the whole time but then want the new updates immediately and for free, as soon as they're out!

So, I had to show some kind of reaction! I will still start answer on your requests again today. Then this post will also be deleted since it's just a current information.
ahah oh my god) I missed that statement of his)
I don't know what is more here - stupidity or arrogance)
just facepalm)

Lether

Oct 1, 2019
Hi ! i have some internet problem here so i can't download the new update , what i want to ask is can some somebody make a video of new updates ? Thanks for everything .

Artorius Dr

Jun 11, 2021
then how is it played?? the first during the game there is no menu not ponatno as sahranitsa and exit the game. .. and on vtaroy to go to vabshe there is no sense .. and what does the tiper do?!
View attachment 1248500 yeah, there is absolutely no quick menu.

View attachment 1248501 View attachment 1248502 View attachment 1248503 View attachment 1248499 and right, there is no way to start part 2.
then how is it played?? the first during the game there is no menu not ponatno as sahranitsa and exit the game. .. and on vtaroy to go to vabshe there is no sense .. and what does the tiper do?!

none300

Sep 2, 2017
I thought Aiden would stay in class, not leave( and all the artists could touch Sofia at the end of the scene.

BroBen

Jun 5, 2018
So guys, allow me to divert the discussion to a different direction for a bit, as im also a big awam fan. With one question:

1. How can we, the community, help L&P to develop the game at an efficient pace, lets say... reach 1 update/2 months?

To be honest, I feel like money isnt enough, he already reached all goals. So what else can we do? Which one of us works in translations? Which one of us can get a rendering factory to fasten that process for him? Like for real...

Same question for L&P, how more can we help?

I dont want to give any story directions, everything is great as it is, as long as the story does move forward. So...

How can we help? How does L&P wishes to be helped?
It's kinda quite opposite. Money is the problem, he keep gettin money even if he delay on purpose for 6 months so he keeps delaying to milk money.

In fact, i think stop giving much money is kinda a solution, if he loses like half of his patreons and those patreons 'explain' they're quittin' cos the progress is way to slow and they'll only pay for months that have updates. I bet he would put update each month or at least 2 months.

But first thing first, they need to "realize" and accept they are gettin milked badly and stop excuses for him. This update pace isn't realistic, isnt like he's making a game that complex. People need o percieve it shouldnt take that long.

Sagf

Jun 28, 2018
Ok guys, now wait literally until december and even new year's eve for the next update because now it takes half a year for an update to be done but it's fine since I'm not exclusively hooked on these games.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes