Jul 28, 2017
994 renders. 6 months or 180 days give or take.
5.5 renders a day.
5 scenes, so once most of the setup is done post clothing and lighting you have a few movements to make.
Dev says 11 hours a day.

OK mate. sure.

Takes 3 hours to move camera angle from old dude in bath to other old dude in bath.

Perfect.

I genuinely wished that L&P had NLT Medias out put. They release more in 2 weeks than this guy in 6 months.

Don't give me the 1 man team rubbish, as we all know he's given 20 rubbish excuses not to speed up.

BroBen

Jun 5, 2018
He have a big problem now, if he make it faster it'll be obvious that he was milking. If he make it faster he'll need to get an excuse to justify make it 2 or 3 times faster

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
So guys, allow me to divert the discussion to a different direction for a bit, as im also a big awam fan. With one question:

1. How can we, the community, help L&P to develop the game at an efficient pace, lets say... reach 1 update/2 months?

To be honest, I feel like money isnt enough, he already reached all goals. So what else can we do? Which one of us works in translations? Which one of us can get a rendering factory to fasten that process for him? Like for real...

Same question for L&P, how more can we help?

I dont want to give any story directions, everything is great as it is, as long as the story does move forward. So...

How can we help? How does L&P wishes to be helped?
All of the above have been suggested, debated, elaborated on etc., over the years & although I sincerely applaud your positive approach following what has been a difficult few days, it's a thankless exercise. L&P works his way & that's all there is to it. Who knows what lies ahead? What I do know is that the Dev believes this thread to be 95% troll-like toxic criticism, so is not likely to accept advice from this direction, however well-meant or objective it may be (& to be scrupulously fair, it isn't always either of those).

I have a high level of disregard for when others think badly of my views, (facepalming is easy, cogent debate is harder), which sometimes comes in handy on this thread but even I was disappointed in what L&P said & the disdain expressed regarding us pirates. There was a lot to like in the update & some elements to dislike but as for helping.....we've tried.

Enditnowplease

Aug 29, 2017
I don't understand the backlash, really. This game is amazing, and this update was GREAT. People have weird expectations... if too much is shown, interest is lost. The slow buildup IS THE DOPE. That's what makes scenes arousing.

Good job again L&P. If quality is that high I don't mind waiting years and years to see the end of it.

(I really hope the devs don't read the "he's scaming us to find excuses to stop" comments, cause THAT is an incentive to stop).

Jun 28, 2020
Lust and passion are really some of the best in their field, but how long to wait between updates, he could find helpers, no one talks about the team, as an option, you could do a trial test of the Sofia coach DLC, give a setup, a script, describe what should be, what requirements should be met, what should not be. Imagine someone doing routine things, an example of the same poses where Sofia just stands, walks, eats, talks on the phone, different reactions, this will definitely speed up development many times over, while he still has the same control over everything

Reactions: ancienregimele

Lust&Pateron

Dec 17, 2020
I don't understand the backlash, really. This game is amazing, and this update was GREAT. People have weird expectations... if too much is shown, interest is lost. The slow buildup IS THE DOPE. That's what makes scenes arousing.

Good job again L&P. If quality is that high I don't mind waiting years and years to see the end of it.

(I really hope the devs don't read the "he's scaming us to find excuses to stop" comments, cause THAT is an incentive to stop).
Yes but he's taken 4 years. Not game years, real life years. And that slow burn is actual slow burn in real life. Not just in game

MikeShox

May 23, 2020
994 renders. 6 months or 180 days give or take.
5.5 renders a day.
5 scenes, so once most of the setup is done post clothing and lighting you have a few movements to make.
Dev says 11 hours a day.

OK mate. sure.

Takes 3 hours to move camera angle from old dude in bath to other old dude in bath.

Perfect.

I genuinely wished that L&P had NLT Medias out put. They release more in 2 weeks than this guy in 6 months.

Don't give me the 1 man team rubbish, as we all know he's given 20 rubbish excuses not to speed up.
You got right, but when moneys flow.. you will not rush it up too :D

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
I thought Aiden would stay in class, not leave( and all the artists could touch Sofia at the end of the scene.
I expected him to gently stroke the love nest as it was very close to his fingers. Hell i know i would've!

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes