BroBen

Jun 5, 2018
This update is a perfect example of what is going wrong with AWAM:

[Way too many side stories]

This update no longer feels like a coherent story, but rather a bunch of completely unrelated events. Especially the side jobs are avoidable and only delay the progress. In this stories there is no connection to Sophia's family or other relatives. This events allone are about 2 Month wasted development time.

[Way too many characters]

I have no idea why L&P decided to introduce a completely new group of characters for Aiden's task. Why L&P moved this events out of the already established school setting just to create a 2nd school setting situation with even more students? Here it is difficult to estimate what the waste of time was, but the new room, and the new characters certainly do not fall from the sky.

[Unnecessary repetitions]

I don't know if you've noticed, but L&P tends to repeat the same situations endlessly in a different configuration. Aiden's task was like a mix of the fashion show and the sauna event. How many times does L&P want to ask whether Sophia would like to show her breasts or remain shy? The task has been over for a long time and all the effort of this event has not brought any progress in the story.
Also the Dylan's event was a combination of two steps already taken. We had the massages, the sports event in front of the hobos and Dylan has already groped Sophia's ass. All this effort with almost no progress.

[Unnecessary transitions and complications]

Not as important as the other points, but a waste of time in the long run are the unnecessary transitions. One example in this update was the motorcycle ride. There are only 27 images but still without any progress to the storie.
I also think L&P attempts in animations and mini games are a total waste of time. He is just bad at that and it adds nothing to the game.

Ultimately, I don't think it's about the community doing the L&P job. L&P simply needs to learn to tell its story more effectively. He needs better project management experience. It's a real shame that he's so stubborn on this point, because otherwise his work show talent.
Ya, it would be way better not to put a lot of characters all the time and cannot develop it, should keep mostly in the core chars and the others just passin by without greater effects or routes. Should be, aiden (cos it need to be), sam, dylan, the daughter and the friend and her sister. The rest just composing the scenes

BroBen

Jun 5, 2018

This update no longer feels like a coherent story, but rather a bunch of completely unrelated events. Especially the side jobs are avoidable and only delay the progress. In this stories there is no connection to Sophia's family or other relatives. This events allone are about 2 Month wasted development time.

I have no idea why L&P decided to introduce a completely new group of characters for Aiden's task. Why L&P moved this events out of the already established school setting just to create a 2nd school setting situation with even more students? Here it is difficult to estimate what the waste of time was, but the new room, and the new characters certainly do not fall from the sky.

I don't know if you've noticed, but L&P tends to repeat the same situations endlessly in a different configuration. Aiden's task was like a mix of the fashion show and the sauna event. How many times does L&P want to ask whether Sophia would like to show her breasts or remain shy? The task has been over for a long time and all the effort of this event has not brought any progress in the story.
Also the Dylan's event was a combination of two steps already taken. We had the massages, the sports event in front of the hobos and Dylan has already groped Sophia's ass. All this effort with almost no progress.

Not as important as the other points, but a waste of time in the long run are the unnecessary transitions. One example in this update was the motorcycle ride. There are only 27 images but still without any progress to the storie.
I also think L&P attempts in animations and mini games are a total waste of time. He is just bad at that and it adds nothing to the game.

Ultimately, I don't think it's about the community doing the L&P job. L&P simply needs to learn to tell its story more effectively. He needs better project management experience. It's a real shame that he's so stubborn on this point, because otherwise his work show talent.
One i started recently was "bone tales". It keep simple, same chars to develop. After a while introduced a new char. Some chars kinda pass by and have a small side story only to advance main story nothing elaborated. Was same with "max's life" and "big brother" they didnt put a LOT of new chars to mess up the story

Bartxy

Mar 9, 2020

For me, all your points are void.
I like it as it is and I dont want a change in his way of storytelling.

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
For me, all your points are void.
I like it as it is and I dont want a change in his way of storytelling.

Of course, it would be great if L&P could tell the story as he intended. But that is obviously not the case. Or, do you think L&P will work on this game for another 20-30 years? I at least think that is unlikely.

If things continue as they are, none of these stories will actually be finished. Nothing is as pointless as an abandoned game. There are almost twenty more game days planned. It is not enough to bring only one or two updates a year with less than one game day as progress.

meanguy

Dec 2, 2019
Well, I might be unpopular here, but this felt like a great update to me, with Sophia's corruption raising massively.
I did not expect her to get fucked right away, but seeing her kneele in front of a bunch of kids with one dick in each hand really made my day!
I also enjoyed the art class (Aiden task) a lot, and the Dylan event was overall OK, looked a bit like a turning point to set for more fun.
If anything, the mood of the second side job and the Aiden task were quite alike for the most part (milf exposing herself to a bunch of hormon-filled kids and getting a sex tingle out of it) but because it's one of my fetishes I loved them anyway! Look forward to the next update!

herrzimm1

Jun 11, 2020
I don't understand the backlash, really. This game is amazing, and this update was GREAT. People have weird expectations... if too much is shown, interest is lost. The slow buildup IS THE DOPE. That's what makes scenes arousing.
Well, a HUGE portion of the backlash is the fact that no matter what route you take, or option you pick, the result is "nothing changes".

I've been playing the "Slutty Wife/Dylan" route from day 1. I've had Dylan use the bathroom in front of me and peeked, Dylan showered and peeked, Dylan standing over me while in the bathtub getting a full frontal view, I've teased Dylan on the couch with bra out, swim-wear options, even allowing for being behind me and "getting a view" while changing clothes. In all this time, I still can't give Dylan a bit of a "handy" or an "intimate kiss" on the privates? I'm sorry, but I've got to ask: What is the purpose of all this "teasing" if after years of playing the game, my progress is STILL "fridget mom" despite having MAXED "slut wife" points? I mean, I have even gone on a date behind my husband's back and can't even get to 2nd base DESPITE agreeing to go out on a 2nd date? I'm being "blackmailed" by people at school, but going along with EVERY request without hesitation, but can't even get into bed with Dylan and "cuddle" for the night where he MIGHT have a "free roaming hand"?

Even if I switch it up and try to go full-blown Lez route, I still get NOTHING worth the effort.

And I can't even get my next door neighbor's son to jump the fence and "hang out" for some fun.

Basically, NOTHING is really happening. This isn't about a "slutty wife", more down the lines of a "casual attitude about life, wife". I mean besides Hubby's dick, has main character even TOUCHED one by CHOICE for HER entertainment? Has she had any other male actually do something worth the effort?

Honestly, if you put THIS much work into a real-life person and gotten NOWHERE further than you were on Day one after YEARS of effort, you would be asking yourself "is it even worth it? And if it is worth it, then WHEN?"

Reactions: XaGnard and moszat

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
Ya, it would be way better not to put a lot of characters all the time and cannot develop it, should keep mostly in the core chars and the others just passin by without greater effects or routes. Should be, aiden (cos it need to be), sam, dylan, the daughter and the friend and her sister. The rest just composing the scenes
But it's those extra characters that are helping Sophia change. It's multi-layered for a reason.

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
Well, a HUGE portion of the backlash is the fact that no matter what route you take, or option you pick, the result is "nothing changes".

I've been playing the "Slutty Wife/Dylan" route from day 1. I've had Dylan use the bathroom in front of me and peeked, Dylan showered and peeked, Dylan standing over me while in the bathtub getting a full frontal view, I've teased Dylan on the couch with bra out, swim-wear options, even allowing for being behind me and "getting a view" while changing clothes. In all this time, I still can't give Dylan a bit of a "handy" or an "intimate kiss" on the privates? I'm sorry, but I've got to ask: What is the purpose of all this "teasing" if after years of playing the game, my progress is STILL "fridget mom" despite having MAXED "slut wife" points? I mean, I have even gone on a date behind my husband's back and can't even get to 2nd base DESPITE agreeing to go out on a 2nd date? I'm being "blackmailed" by people at school, but going along with EVERY request without hesitation, but can't even get into bed with Dylan and "cuddle" for the night where he MIGHT have a "free roaming hand"?

Even if I switch it up and try to go full-blown Lez route, I still get NOTHING worth the effort.

And I can't even get my next door neighbor's son to jump the fence and "hang out" for some fun.

Basically, NOTHING is really happening. This isn't about a "slutty wife", more down the lines of a "casual attitude about life, wife". I mean besides Hubby's dick, has main character even TOUCHED one by CHOICE for HER entertainment? Has she had any other male actually do something worth the effort?

Honestly, if you put THIS much work into a real-life person and gotten NOWHERE further than you were on Day one after YEARS of effort, you would be asking yourself "is it even worth it? And if it is worth it, then WHEN?"

Another one missing the point. She's been a faithful and loving wife for 19 years. Since the move however (probably the heat) all of a sudden she's exposed to new feelings that she's not experienced before and is trying to come to terms with. She has to come to accept this. And that imo is what is happening.
I for one, found this update very revealing becaue she's unravelling faster now.
But clearly not for you.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Lust and passion are really some of the best in their field, but how long to wait between updates, he could find helpers, no one talks about the team, as an option, you could do a trial test of the Sofia coach DLC, give a setup, a script, describe what should be, what requirements should be met, what should not be. Imagine someone doing routine things, an example of the same poses where Sofia just stands, walks, eats, talks on the phone, different reactions, this will definitely speed up development many times over, while he still has the same control over everything
We've suggested everything you said. L&P says no, it will make development slower.
From the guy who translated 2 pages per day. 2 pages, per day, with help.

He fucked up big time in this update and it was pretty noticeable as time went on that he got more and more rilled up. Add shitty development to insulting people and good luck for the future.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes