Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I have finished playing v0.130 and went through things carefully, critically, and analytically. Here comes a long post... Then I'm probably gonna roll out until around next update because the party is over for now.

Here is my analysis of the update of the game as a whole where it stands, and how it could be improved to get better feedback in the future.

Bugs:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
New Features:

New Characters:

Existing Characters:

My take on the scenes in this update:

My Advice for L&P moving forward in the best way possible from here:
you mention in this updates scene, a shota scene and given handjobs. what handjobs? she touched them and stroked a few times, that is not a handjob. unless like the jogging scene, you miss that because filthy stat isn't working right, like dylans stat.

also, it's not shota and people need to stop applying that it is, the boys are the same age as Dylan. this has been established plenty of times in this thread.

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
you mention in this updates scene, a shota scene and given handjobs. what handjobs? she touched them and stroked a few times, that is not a handjob. unless like the jogging scene, you miss that because filthy stat isn't working right, like dylans stat.

also, it's not shota and people need to stop applying that it is, the boys are the same age as Dylan. this has been established plenty of times in this thread.
So all three of them suffer from a growth disorder that makes them look like children?

Seriously now. This event was just completely out of place and I hope that L&P removes this entire story line with the next update. If patreon hasn't kicked him out by then anyway.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Master Duck79

Oct 1, 2019
Why are people rating this game 1 and 2 stars and complaining about the sex scenes guys the game is 1/3 done its not even half done obviously it has no sex scenes I'm upset too with the pasing of the game and the short updates and that is why I'm not his patreon but that doesn't mean that the game is bad.

I think this update was good it has improved renders and it felt longer that his previous updates the scenes in this update were great but like the others it has not any sex scenes and that is fine from me we are on day 12 out of 30 if sophia started to have sex with Dylan it will have been boring and unrealistic I really love how realistic and believable is the corroption of Sophia with any character not only her kids Sam,Aiden,Patricia and other

Its a great game and I wish that it was complete like all of you I too have blue balls and sometimes get frustrated with the short updates but I prefer a good passed and not rushed game at the end even if it takes 4 years and it will take 4 years im sure of it

For me I dont know about the dev and definitely can't have a problem with him I'll say it again im not his patreon he's not milking me I'm milking him so I don't let it bother me that much it's a great game that im happy to play the new update but its not like im that obsessed that I go and f5 every day to see an update

It's an unfinished game and what we have now is great writing and art and passing IF it turns out to be a crap at the end of the game then by all means let the hate go on but I dont think that is fair for the game right now

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
So all three of them suffer from a growth disorder that makes them look like children?

Seriously now. This event was just completely out of place and I hope that L&P removes this entire story line with the next update. If patreon hasn't kicked him out by then anyway.
they look like how Dylan looked at the start of AWAM, so guess he looks like a child as well and therefore Zach, Sam and Aiden are children too.

I don't care what anyone says, only people who say its shota is people who

1) want it to be shota
2) are pissed at LP for the update schedule (or whatever reason) and want to cause trouble for LP

You can't have it both ways, they look the same as Dylan at the start of the game, so if they're underage and it's shota, then it's all shota and LP has confirmed ages of Dylan etc before. Although I forget right now what the age is as I don't care to remember, but they were old enough not to be shota.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
to be honest, I haven't been able to get the jogging scene either and I increased Dylan via the cheat as well. however think you need to do it right before this update starts to get it working, not done that. I'm wondering if maybe filthy stat is wrong as well or some other stats are wrong.

Anyway my thoughts on the update, I'm stunned to be brutally honest. I did not expect anything to happen in tutoring and that escalated faster than I thought it would, which is good. Did not see the modelling coming and 7 strangers seeing Sophia in the way they did, I wasn't a fan of the dominance shown by Aiden when he came in at the end but overall I thought the scene was great.

Concerned by the roughness that Aiden showed, although he didn't reach and touch between Sophia's legs as well, so torn on it. Really don't want the tasks to go a dominant BDSM route and the roughness sorta suggested it could go that way.

I'm intrigued to see where the Dylan and Emma thing goes but did not care one bit about Liam and Sophia's best friend thing, unless it leads to a way to get rid of Liam once and for all.

The same old complaint I have, I now have to wait 8-12 months to see a follow up to the events in this update due to how the story is structured and that sucks. The problem isn't the time between updates, it's the content of the updates and how LP has organized the story. Every event should be followed up in the next update but sadly that is not the case, so now we wait until February 2022 for a follow-up, as the next update most likely is in October and that will be the conclusion of this current day.

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
they look like how Dylan looked at the start of AWAM, so guess he looks like a child as well and therefore Zach, Sam and Aiden are children too.

I don't care what anyone says, only people who say its shota is people who

1) want it to be shota
2) are pissed at LP for the update schedule (or whatever reason) and want to cause trouble for LP

You can't have it both ways, they look the same as Dylan at the start of the game, so if they're underage and it's shota, then it's all shota and LP has confirmed ages of Dylan etc before. Although I forget right now what the age is as I don't care to remember, but they were old enough not to be shota.
Now let's be clear, i can very well separate my disappointment about the general progress and my disgust about this kind of inappropriate content.

The difference between the models is very clear. That Dylan has magically aged in between the first day an now is something that only underlines this.

Reactions: Alley_Cat
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes