Karl Smith

Oct 1, 2018
I understand and respect your stance on not downloading. In my opinion, we are as collaborators, testing and returning with our impressions and opinions about possible direction for the visual novel

Jan 9, 2021
0.115 End of the 0.115 update
0.130 Hooking dylan with emma
0.130 Jogging with Dylan
0.130 Filthy, Aiden route, 2nd Job
0.130 Filthy, No Aiden, 1st Job
0.130 Good wife route

Is there anything else going to be updated or its all ?

Artorius Dr

Jun 11, 2021
here are my unofficial android ports of A Wife And Mother.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you have to play part 1 to the very end and let the game export your progress.
provide a meaningful name to keep different playthroughs apart.
you start part 2 by importing one of your exported game states. save files made by anything other than part 2 are marked incompatible cuz there is simply no content of part 1 to get part 1 save files working.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 15.06.2021 (v0.130)
your link doesn't work, the game loads but doesn't open .. the current picture is called ... is there any other link?

MBqp

Nov 4, 2019
Dialog is blurred has no dialog save games or starting a new game. Is there a patch to fix that. Have reloaded game and still blurred.

Reactions: Jwatson

1ZeRat

Apr 19, 2018
Short as always and with a lot of unnecessary renders. For a freeloader like me, it was ok-ish. See you all at christmas.

Lust&Pateron

Dec 17, 2020
L&P:

Hey F95 Zone,

Apologies for past behaviour, I didnt intend to call any site a "pirate site". I may have went overboard, but truth be told:
Thank you for being my nr 1 promoter and marketer for the game i put passion into, thus providing the majority of my Patreons.

Regarding updates, I need everyone, Patreons and "freeloaders", to understand that they do take time and a large amount of effort and I AM working incredibly hard to provide the best adult story ever made. So in this regard, all I can do is to ask you to be patient while I try to figure out a way to make developing more efficient. Let's discuss this topic on Patreon more thoroughly, and whoever wants to join with ideas, is absolutely welcomed. (no spam, only improvement ideas, so I can actually be able to read them).

For example, I know many jump in for translators to completely nulify the 4th update circle. For the first time, I will take up to 5 volunteers (if you'd be kind) and give it a try, who knows, I might actually like it and find it fitting to how I would've done it. This is only on voluntary basis for the start.

Again, I'm completely swamped and spammed with E-mails and messages, especially in when only few days left. While I'm completely stunned & humble at how much "lust" for the update my game is making, I have to ask you once again to have just a little bit patience when the update is around the corner. I dont miss deadlines.

Thank you and let's make this game together,
Lust & Passion

No, he did not say that.
I just wanted the community to experience a heart warming response, forward looking response.
He called me a fucking rat

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
you mention in this updates scene, a shota scene and given handjobs. what handjobs? she touched them and stroked a few times, that is not a handjob. unless like the jogging scene, you miss that because filthy stat isn't working right, like dylans stat.

also, it's not shota and people need to stop applying that it is, the boys are the same age as Dylan. this has been established plenty of times in this thread.
If a person puts their bare hand on someone's penis and rubs it up and down in a masturbating motion (was animated stroking motion), and cups the balls, and pushes the foreskin back, and shapes the hand like a vagina and strokes it once more... What do you call that?

Did they cum? No... She blue balled them... Your best argument would be that it was a "partial handjob" because it did not go to completion, and that would be a very fair point.

As for all 3 of them being Dylan & Sam & Zac's age... I don't think they are that old.

Are they fraternal triplets adopted or what? Unclear

Their faces were not morphed in such a way to look childlike and they have masculine faces in your defense as well as adult-like muscle tones if I am being completely fair. However if you look at their room, and the toys and such they have in there. Look at their height. Look at the way they act and talk. Another telling feature is the formation of their pubic hair. It's not really a forest the same way a young adult is. They do not seem like the people to be shaving their privates and there was no mention of this. So it looks like natural growth. They wear "Tighty whities" for underwear and not boxers. The fact none of them have masturbated yet is another big one. Many things point to them being shota than them being older.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes