SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
you mention in this updates scene, a shota scene and given handjobs. what handjobs? she touched them and stroked a few times, that is not a handjob. unless like the jogging scene, you miss that because filthy stat isn't working right, like dylans stat.

also, it's not shota and people need to stop applying that it is, the boys are the same age as Dylan. this has been established plenty of times in this thread.
We all know what's going on here. It is clearly shota and it's clearly a hand job. A blueballed handjob is still a handjob. If I get interrupted yanking my wanky it's still jerking off even if I didn't blow my load. I had an entire argument with the dev about these characters when I was a patreon (it's these characters that caused me to pull my support). It's disturbing, frankly, and really, I never understood why they were added? We are 3 years into the development of this game and the dev is STILL introducing new potential "partners" and they look like creepy man children. Yes, I know the scene can be avoided, just like the scene with Dylan... totally get it, but let's not gloss over the fact it's shota, modified to not be shota.

Saip12c

Jul 24, 2019
By the way, I cannot pass the digits scene, it's to difficult for me to types digits right in time. Is there something worth affort, after Dylan beats one of the hobos?
Click on ESC key as soon you see a number, that gives enough time for you to ready. Once ready with the number kit ESC again and press the number immediatley.

This helped me to proceed.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Actually for the remaining of PD12 we now know that there will be another event in the evening with Liam Sophia Cathy and her husband to be Andy between 9 and 10pm. Which makes difficult to place Sam's concert, it could be before, like an apero-concert kind of thing, or later, but it will be a bit late, given that Sophia has to work the day after as stated in the game.

This event also raises the question: What are they gonna ask them (Sophia/Liam)? To be best man and woman maybe? Or the swinger path (if any) is starting from here? :unsure: Given the new pace it won't be so surprising (I mean not that anything will happen but maybe the things will be set in motion, especially after what happened during the dress event)

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Actually for the remaining of PD12 we now know that there will be another event in the evening with Liam Sophia Cathy and is husband to be Andy.
Which also raises the question: What are they gonna ask them (Sophia/Liam)? To be best man and woman maybe? Or the swinger path (if any) is starting from here? :unsure: Given the new pace it won't be so surprising (I mean not that anything will happen but maybe the things will be set in motion, especially after what happened during the dress event)
That's something I noticed too. For a year we've been working under the assumption version 0.150 would be 90% based around Sam's concert and it would be the final event of the day. Now it sounds like there will be competing events. It raises a couple of points:

1. How seriously can we take L&P's list of daily events? If he is adding an entire new event to the next update that wasn't previously listed, how can the story "already be written"?
  2. It appears that Liam doesn't know about Sam's concert, otherwise he would have mentioned that they have plans. Perhaps Sam's concert ends around 9pm anyways (it is a school night I believe), so there is time to do both. Or, maybe Liam goes to see Cathy and Andy while Sophia has the choice to see Sam or join Liam.
In any event, I think the size of 0.150 just grew significantly with this change of plans. A 2022 release seems all but assured.

umby

May 27, 2017
very clever this creator, I do not say who reminds me because it is too obvious. Basically, the basic reasoning of the story is only one, that is to open many situations to be promptly left incomplete for who knows how many updates. Surely smart and winning the choice so far, but the deception is now totally revealed.

Saip12c

Jul 24, 2019
Jesus Fuck, I first played this game like 3 years ago, forgot all about it, saw a new update and thought to myself "Oh, cool, there must be some content by now". How much teasing can you shove into a game? It's been literally years and still nothing? How is this guy still afloat, damn.
L&P, turned himself from a Game Dev. to Business Man.
So no more of games, more of game on Supply vs Demand analysis and plans his launches.

Tubaze

Jun 11, 2021
So is yours i'm afraid. Game makes her age pretty clear, but there is also this:
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-130-lust-passion.5944/page-2675#post-5353896

The game also makes it pretty clear most of the kids aren't 18 because they are all in high school still. Ellie is graduating (=17 or 18) and Dylan (and friends who are around the same age) is expressly mentioned as being a year younger.
I've played games that i've seen 35 y.o still in high school .. These games are just fictional stories not examples or references
I would say : Sophia 35 , Patricia 32 , Ellie 19 , Dylan 18 .... BTW { Ellie looks 20 Tho & Dylan 19 }

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
You want to get his patreon shut down then someone who actually supports him needs to report him game for breaking patreon rules then he may learn a thing or two. That apology means nothing he just realized he fucked up when he is making way over 2k monthly. Just more excuses... ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THEN WORDS.

jamiroq

May 2, 2019
A Wife And Mother [v0.130] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 5.20 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.34 GB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.31 GB: MEGA -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Mixdrop link doesn't work for me; doesn't load the page.
Anyone has the same problem?
(asking cause I'm not using mega links)

Reactions: toplaygames

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
In any event, I think the size of 0.150 just grew significantly with this change of plans. A 2022 release seems all but assured.
If you red my last couple of posts here in the thread, you will see that it does not surprise me in the slightest. I predicted something like this. L&P is stretching out the development as much as he can, AWAM is already dead, but on lifesupport because L&P knows he can fleece his gullible sheep for a good time longer.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes