GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
L&P:

Hey F95 Zone,

Apologies for past behaviour, I didnt intend to call any site a "pirate site". I may have went overboard, but truth be told:
Thank you for being my nr 1 promoter and marketer for the game i put passion into, thus providing the majority of my Patreons.

Regarding updates, I need everyone, Patreons and "freeloaders", to understand that they do take time and a large amount of effort and I AM working incredibly hard to provide the best adult story ever made. So in this regard, all I can do is to ask you to be patient while I try to figure out a way to make developing more efficient. Let's discuss this topic on Patreon more thoroughly, and whoever wants to join with ideas, is absolutely welcomed. (no spam, only improvement ideas, so I can actually be able to read them).

For example, I know many jump in for translators to completely nulify the 4th update circle. For the first time, I will take up to 5 volunteers (if you'd be kind) and give it a try, who knows, I might actually like it and find it fitting to how I would've done it. This is only on voluntary basis for the start.

Again, I'm completely swamped and spammed with E-mails and messages, especially in when only few days left. While I'm completely stunned & humble at how much "lust" for the update my game is making, I have to ask you once again to have just a little bit patience when the update is around the corner. I dont miss deadlines.

Thank you and let's make this game together,
Lust & Passion

No, he did not say that.
I just wanted the community to experience a heart warming response, forward looking response.
Jesus Christ, don't do this. Even under the best circumstances people don't read, and considering the current mood here people are going to flip out over this because they won't read beyond the first paragraph.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
So, finally got time to check the update and I got only one single criticism. Laugh at me if you want, but in my kakato's mind, I clearly don't understand the logic behind it. Well, let's get to the point : how in the world does those two shota-wannabe squirts are the first ones to get a HJ on the second encounter? What about all the guys who are rowing since 3 years??

Anyway, see you next year for the next update.

P.S : There was no sarcasm in my post. I really don't understand how it escalated so fast with those 2.

Uzhirian

Jul 18, 2017
Hello, can you please advise me? I can't do the dylan scene
You need to meet 3 requirements:
1. Use the phone to cheat Dylan points up to at least 54 (max you can get legit is 42 i think).
2. You need to NOT take the option to setup Dylan with Emma on day 18 (taking this option ends Dylans route)
3. Be complying with Aiden's blackmail and have completed the 3rd task

Last edited:
Reactions: Summi1986

gekk0z

Nov 6, 2017
just finished playing the available scenarios in v.0.130. Very erotic. I love how the story is building up. Fantastic attention to detail. One of the best erotic story telling games to date. To date, it has grown to epic novel proportions. Did not much enjoy the Liam storyline, too vanilla for my taste. Love all the other scenarios. Kudos for a job well done to Lust&Passion . Looking forward to the next update. This dev definitely deserves the Patreon support he is getting.

Uzhirian

Jul 18, 2017
Whoah Dude , Your information are quite false .
She is not 40 & The Dev never mention any other age besides Paticia & Sophia , In this his type of game everyone are 18 & over ... These guys are just retard due to their moms job .
So is yours i'm afraid. Game makes her age pretty clear, but there is also this:
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-130-lust-passion.5944/page-2675#post-5353896

The game also makes it pretty clear most of the kids aren't 18 because they are all in high school still. Ellie is graduating (=17 or 18) and Dylan (and friends who are around the same age) is expressly mentioned as being a year younger.

BryceLoski

Jun 13, 2020
Really enjoy the v0.13 update, the Blackmail path’s great. Anyone has news about the content of v0.14? I wonder if the subway thugs storyline will move forward in next release.

Lerox

Jun 13, 2018
By the way, I cannot pass the digits scene, it's to difficult for me to types digits right in time. Is there something worth affort, after Dylan beats one of the hobos?

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Well good job everyone that simps this dev keep proving that he can say whatever he wants and insult his supporters and all it will do is make him more money. :KEK:

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Why are people rating this game 1 and 2 stars and complaining about the sex scenes guys the game is 1/3 done its not even half done obviously it has no sex scenes I'm upset too with the pasing of the game and the short updates and that is why I'm not his patreon but that doesn't mean that the game is bad.

I think this update was good it has improved renders and it felt longer that his previous updates the scenes in this update were great but like the others it has not any sex scenes and that is fine from me we are on day 12 out of 30 if sophia started to have sex with Dylan it will have been boring and unrealistic I really love how realistic and believable is the corroption of Sophia with any character not only her kids Sam,Aiden,Patricia and other

Its a great game and I wish that it was complete like all of you I too have blue balls and sometimes get frustrated with the short updates but I prefer a good passed and not rushed game at the end even if it takes 4 years and it will take 4 years im sure of it

For me I dont know about the dev and definitely can't have a problem with him I'll say it again im not his patreon he's not milking me I'm milking him so I don't let it bother me that much it's a great game that im happy to play the new update but its not like im that obsessed that I go and f5 every day to see an update

It's an unfinished game and what we have now is great writing and art and passing IF it turns out to be a crap at the end of the game then by all means let the hate go on but I dont think that is fair for the game right now
I hear you and you're basically right, but this "1/3" as you put it has taken him 3+ years to get here. In three years there is little to no "content" to speak of, just constant teasing. Plus the dev continues to add new characters. The second job with the kids is the latest example of that, not to mention the fact it borders on just gross. Having all of these "LI" or potential partners will just mean longer time between events as the dev is going to have to spend time on each scenario. At this rate, it will be 6-9 years before they finish it.

Most of us love the devs work. There is no doubt there is talent and a solid story and yes the teasing is great but at some point, you have to move the story forward. This is where our frustration lies.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes