gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
I hear you and you're basically right, but this "1/3" as you put it has taken him 3+ years to get here. In three years there is little to no "content" to speak of, just constant teasing. Plus the dev continues to add new characters. The second job with the kids is the latest example of that, not to mention the fact it borders on just gross. Having all of these "LI" or potential partners will just mean longer time between events as the dev is going to have to spend time on each scenario. At this rate, it will be 6-9 years before they finish it.

Most of us love the devs work. There is no doubt there is talent and a solid story and yes the teasing is great but at some point, you have to move the story forward. This is where our frustration lies.
There is also new devs with barely any experience doing way better story wise quality and requent updates as well. And its sad because they deserve more limelight and supporters but dont get it because of devs like this.

Reactions: Turret

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
very clever this creator, I do not say who reminds me because it is too obvious. Basically, the basic reasoning of the story is only one, that is to open many situations to be promptly left incomplete for who knows how many updates. Surely smart and winning the choice so far, but the deception is now totally revealed.
A deception some of us have been warning to for the last couple of years. The dev's objective is to drag this for as long as he can to get as much money as possible and then "bye guys". All the talk about "there's a script for the whole story done" is something only someone mentally challenged would believe at this point.

Let's remember that he translated 2 pages per day before completing this update.
"Oh I'm not only translating, I'm also testing the scenes as I go"

Translation is over, what does is do? Test the game again for a couple of days :LOL:

Lazy&Passive is so obvious in what he's doing and now with this creepy content he's def crossing the line. I'll be very surprised if in the next update (if there's a next update) he'll still be on patreon.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
That's something I noticed too. For a year we've been working under the assumption version 0.150 would be 90% based around Sam's concert and it would be the final event of the day. Now it sounds like there will be competing events. It raises a couple of points:

1. How seriously can we take L&P's list of daily events? If he is adding an entire new event to the next update that wasn't previously listed, how can the story "already be written"?
  2. It appears that Liam doesn't know about Sam's concert, otherwise he would have mentioned that they have plans. Perhaps Sam's concert ends around 9pm anyways (it is a school night I believe), so there is time to do both. Or, maybe Liam goes to see Cathy and Andy while Sophia has the choice to see Sam or join Liam.
In any event, I think the size of 0.150 just grew significantly with this change of plans. A 2022 release seems all but assured.
I don't think we can "trust" him with this, the bride event was not scheduled either, not to mention coach Sophia. I think as he develops the story he sees new paths or new events that could fit well the story. The problem is, obviously, that it is already complex as it is, adding more branching will make it longer to develop etc etc all the things we know... :( But to be fair he said "subject to changes" on this one... :)

And for the concert (sorry i edited while you were probably answering) yes probably it will be before the other event as you said. But I don't know if they will split though, after all Sophia didn't say anything when Cathy proposed.

Also if this is to (start to) set up the swinging path I guess it will be in the GW route (but maybe KillJoys can remind us better)
What happened during the dress event seems to have a different connotation whether Sophia left the company or not. It could then be again another branching event whose evolution is different if you did or not the 3rd task. Like, no 3rd task means swinging, 3rd task could mean that something different happens. The immediate logic would suggest something goes on between Liam and Cathy but we also know that L&P said that Liam is not cheating. But again, maybe he changed that again, in the FW route leaving for the task you set something in motion between Liam and Cathy that later on will give the finishing stroke to the marriage.

Last edited:

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Jesus Christ, don't do this. Even under the best circumstances people don't read, and considering the current mood here people are going to flip out over this because they won't read beyond the first paragraph.
Reading this is funny because i saw the post and him delete it an hour later because he knew he fucked up insulting his supporters. These are just more excuses while he milkes the cows who support him. There is no excuse for his behavior period.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

demptd

Oct 27, 2018
I think Sophia is virgin ..she act like one!! Waitng another few months for 10 minutes playing, showing a nipple..(just some teasing) "Your God be with you dear developer :)))" i think you are going to lose all your subscribers. Good Luck sir !!! i'll be back after 6 years to see the other nipple of Sophia :))

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Mixdrop link doesn't work for me; doesn't load the page.
Anyone has the same problem?
(asking cause I'm not using mega links)
If you have adblocker try to pause or turn off sometimes mixdrop dosen't work well with adblockers

umby

May 27, 2017
A deception some of us have been warning to for the last couple of years. The dev's objective is to drag this for as long as he can to get as much money as possible and then "bye guys". All the talk about "there's a script for the whole story done" is something only someone mentally challenged would believe at this point.

Let's remember that he translated 2 pages per day before completing this update.
"Oh I'm not only translating, I'm also testing the scenes as I go"

Translation is over, what does is do? Test the game again for a couple of days :LOL:

Lazy&Passive is so obvious in what he's doing and now with this creepy content he's def crossing the line. I'll be very surprised if in the next update (if there's a next update) he'll still be on patreon.
paradoxically I am starting to appreciate much more than the creators who give the right weight to the graphics but at least insert scenes within their updates and not just allusions to these scenes as in this game. Do you want to create a certain progression? Very well it begins with minor scenes and gradually increases the intensity and desire of the protagonist, to do this it does not take 30 updates but also half of the half if well optimized with a good simple and solid narrative base. Once this is done, switch to another game or create a second episode of the same when you no longer know where to go, is the advice I like to give to those who play so slow games but apparently they make a lot more money doing so.

markeen

May 2, 2018
My unofficial android port:
A Wife And Mother apk [v0.130]+[KoGa3's Cheating/walkthrough/Music Mod]
Use a .zip extractor to extracting the zip file(Necessary instructions are given in the zip file.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

for more android ports, stay active on my .

if you want to support my work. you can buy me a cup of coffee or download my ports from my blogspot (shortner free):)

Support developer
The apps are crashing...

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
One again let me say just how stupid this dev is on top of full of shit. He claims to want to make a realistic like game... (we know its fantasy) but in no way shape or form would most or any mother EVER do the things he has her doing but yet not doing things she might actually do "realistically". Money is all he cares about been proving that for 4 years now. Sorry to burst the bubble of incest lovers (not kink shaming) but mother isnt touching her daughter or son who by the way do not look 18 dont know what people are thinking and in the latest updates. Even younger kids!

• Angry
Reactions: Matt1 and roro
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes