Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
how do i get the park scene with Dylan... the game ends after driving Emma home, Sophia get an sms and the game ends.... why cant i see running withm Dylan... I have 42 points and i did read about the cheating, but i dont even get the question????
Because setting Dylan up with Emma ends the Sophia/Dylan path, as it says in the walkthrough. Go back to an earlier save and don't choose to set Emma up with Dylan. And then add about 12 points using the phone in order to get 54 points, which is the requirement for the Sophia/Dylan event.
I agree good sir. Let him be the ATM machine for our protagonist.
Plus, if you play the sex scenes with Liam, and Sophia does get pregnant by Dylan or Sam etc, it's not obvious that Sophia has been cheating. Having a look through the code, there even seems to be some special dialogue in the bridal shop event if you play the day 19 GW event while doing Aiden's tasks

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Does this blackmail story with Aiden is heading towards love between Aiden and Sophia in the end? Dialog beetwen two of them in the last update and the scenario of this last third blackmail task would suggest such a possibility. It'll turn out in the end, that Sophia will eagerly waiting for the next meeting with Aiden and for the next task from him, ready and impatient for sex with Aiden. If so I would be very disappointed.

I think, that this whole Aiden blackmail story branch should have some kind of violence in, with Sophia being with fear, humiliation, maybe even some forms of aggresive behavior toward her, like spanking, force exposing, bending over the table, aso.
I don't want another love story in this game. We have planty of them so far, between Sophia and Sam, Sophia and Dylan, Sophia and Don Morello brother, enough. Don't be given me another one, give me something different, something really hard, with humiliation, spanking, forced lewd behavior.
I also don't want the blackmail to be something Sophia looks forward to, or even initiates. As I've said several times on this thread, if such a thing happens, it will no longer be blackmail but a type of sex game between two consenting participants. Having said that, I enjoyed the 3rd task, which I think got the balance just right....for the 3rd task. L&P has already announced very restrictive limits on the use of force, in comparison to other games of this type but I still follow the blackmail because IMO it's entertaining. Unlike many vocal critics here, I enjoyed this update & the art class played a big part in this.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I have finished playing v0.130 and went through things carefully, critically, and analytically. Here comes a long post... Then I'm probably gonna roll out until around next update because the party is over for now.

Here is my analysis of the update of the game as a whole where it stands, and how it could be improved to get better feedback in the future.

Bugs:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
New Features:

New Characters:

Existing Characters:

My take on the scenes in this update:

My Advice for L&P moving forward in the best way possible from here:
You make some good points & I agree with many but Cathy is not a new character. She just seems that way because it's so long since we've seen her in real time. Ages ago I suggested losing the side jobs to no avail. Now I think it's more important than ever to write them out.

Reactions: Cold brew

David9sk

May 17, 2020
why when i clicked on the scene by the pool with my daughter and her friend the scene wasn't but the sofa was practicing?

sorry for my english

Zero919

May 2, 2017
It's just me that the settings menu is so poorly displayed? screenshot0001.png
and whether there is an option to disable the save name? aa.png it's annoying

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
So guys, allow me to divert the discussion to a different direction for a bit, as im also a big awam fan. With one question:

1. How can we, the community, help L&P to develop the game at an efficient pace, lets say... reach 1 update/2 months?

To be honest, I feel like money isnt enough, he already reached all goals. So what else can we do? Which one of us works in translations? Which one of us can get a rendering factory to fasten that process for him? Like for real...

Same question for L&P, how more can we help?

I dont want to give any story directions, everything is great as it is, as long as the story does move forward. So...

How can we help? How does L&P wishes to be helped?

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I fully agree with that opinion. Art modelling scene is materpiece from graphic perspective, but I feel that this whole scene is somehow odd, too sophisticated, with diminishing fun at the end of scene. I would expect something simpler with maybe less dialog would be more exciting.
I mean its kinda the thing with L&P now, noone can really say bad stuff about the overall graphics quality but the writing of the scenes and how they are portrayed are most of the time long and uneventful, a lot of words/dialogue are being put there in place but they end up being "empty" and drag on.

There are amateur or professional writers that need word word word word word word word word to get somewhere and there are again amateur or professional writers that need word word word to get somewhere and they get to the point quicker but in a much more exciting way.

Anyway, after actually checking out this new update and not going with unren, i feel like there are like 100 characters now.
I was going through the saves to find the last one where i picked the main path i wanted and i was seeing all these characters that are pretty much forgotten or they may get some little amount of content in like 2-3 years.

More characters make the world feel bigger i know that, but for me it just seems like a way to delay the progression of main/old characters that people want to see the most, especially in a game that has a really slow development time between updates.

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
I come here after each update just to be disappointed. Same reason I visit the Blossoming Love game every update....

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes