Artorius Dr

Jun 11, 2021
I don't understand, I downloaded the game version 130 here, but when I order the game, I click on start .. mina is not allowed to play the game and writes this

Maconhas

May 7, 2018
Depends on what route you play. If you play Aiden's tasks and Dylan route, then there seems to be a fair bit, but otherwise with nothing for the Sam, Ellie and Patricia routes. Then there's only about 5 - 10 minutes of content.
Just that after so long? sad for having so little content in so much production time, thanks for the info, see you next year:chore:

• Haha
Reactions: Yakusai No Akuma

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Honestly the update isnt the dumpster fire everyone is making it out to be, is it disappointing for 6 months worth of time ? FUCK YES !! But is it horrible ? not really, just short and disappointing....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So I didn't get any of the Liam POV that I hear about, so when I checked the code, turns out you only get it if Sophia is doing Aiden's tasks. Which to me sounds like an odd design choice, with those on that route having no interest in Liam.

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
Yo think Incstr is same ?? Maybe you are right mate.

I can recall and bet my life this is AORRTA liar. Only he have great graphic like this.
Guy escaped 2 years then return with ''RELOADED VERSION''

Literally only changed Main Menu, upscaled resolution and sold same crap again.

I cant even remember the name of that game, I know it's starting with Airplane when mother fell asleep son fuck some stewardess in toilet.
it's called the secret, and it is better than the original version

gnole13

May 29, 2020
This time, instead of playing the game I just unren it and look at the images first.

And that's it. 6 months. I am going to wait for the next update and maybe I will play it that time. But not now...

Reactions: acidnightmare

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Zorlun is a dev that i think people should follow and support! Beautiful woman animations and quality are great story is great and decent progression and frequent updates. Already better than most and technically still really new very positive dev

Artorius Dr

Jun 11, 2021
here are my unofficial android ports of A Wife And Mother.

you have to play part 1 to the very end and let the game export your progress.
provide a meaningful name to keep different playthroughs apart.
you start part 2 by importing one of your exported game states. save files made by anything other than part 2 are marked incompatible cuz there is simply no content of part 1 to get part 1 save files working.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 15.06.2021 (v0.130)
neither of the versions opens both show a sense of such a thing when you click on start

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes