gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
So literally I've been reading what ppl said :

you playing 4 years to collect shitty 48 LOVE POINTS FOR DYLAN
and now you can't even see new scenes cause you need 54 pts that is impossible to get nowhere in game !! :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL:

These comment sections keeps better and better.

Btw, and how da hell ppl still buying this shit after 3, 4 years ?? I tho this planet have smarter generation according to NBA analytics , MODERN ERA IS MOST SKILLED MORE SMARTER AND MOST IMPROVED GENERATION AND ERA EVER '' .

Yet , somehow ppl paying 30$ for 50 jpg images that you can render in Premier PRO within half hour.

This is same like 2K lies. They still selling ppl 2015 version but only with new MainMenu in 2021 . Pity
Its like every president we have ever had talk alot of game but doesn't do shit for the people supporting them lol

• Hey there
Reactions: Yakusai No Akuma

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
The scene with the kids was nice. The thing is, there is no way LP can say that the kids are 18 years old. It+s simply not possible. And if that was indeed a violation of Patreon rules, where, he dug his own grave. And end up with a game without sex scenes, abandoned.......
I mean, the Dev complains that we complain, but then he wasted hundred of hours rendering those useless Liam scenes, and he wants what, a thunderous applause? I mean, what was he thinking doing those scenes, what was the point?
About the tutoring/home schooling: That will not be in the Patreon version of the game.
About the Liam scene (never mind the bridal shop event as a whole) - is he going to become the new Dylan? Another pigeon in the menagerie? What a complete waste of time and resources.

• Angry
Reactions: ann87ra

Love4today

Nov 26, 2020
Yes but somehow in this game we already see more dicks then some other games which already have lot of sex scenes and even there you see less dicks then here already saw
Yeah, maybe you're right about that, after all, there's a story written and L&P 19. because there will be no sex except Liam until the playable day. Yes, it's slow because the developer is alone, and at this rate our grandchildren will see 19. day lol

• Haha
Reactions: gilgamesh9

Alekmantas

Oct 12, 2020
Yeah, maybe you're right about that, after all, there's a story written and L&P 19. because there will be no sex except Liam until the playable day. Yes, it's slow because the developer is alone, and at this rate our grandchildren will see 19. day lol
Yes he is alone but then how about his goal about hire someone to help I even dont say about college...the only thing what is important for him is money...and I dont Think so that all this money which he get every month He spent on the development...

Reactions: gilgamesh9

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Can we avoid the son's friend and I think it's the next door neighbors son if I remember correctly?? Been a while since I have played!! Kind of wanna keep it in the family if ya know what I mean ;)
You can avoid all sexual scenes. For example, you can simply refuse to give the old guys a bath, or not give sex ed lessons if you're doing the 2nd side job.
About the tutoring/home schooling: That will not be in the Patreon version of the game.
About the Liam scene (never mind the bridal shop event as a whole) - is he going to become the new Dylan? Another pigeon in the menagerie? What a complete waste of time and resources.
Can you elaborate on "become the new Dylan"?

Reactions: Sabertooth__

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
there are more scene but you need to make other choise , like i sad extract images and look how many they are
You misunderstand, I read the script file and jumped all the labels after working my primary save to the end. So I not only saw all the images, I read all of the dialogue, played all the options. And I still ended up thinking "Wow. He spent 5+ months on that. Just wow."

Reactions: m4pII

tempdeath

Mar 17, 2019
I would say he makes at least somewhere between $15000 and $25000 a month. great job from the guy because there have been some amazing games on here and only have like a 100 subscribers on patreon.

Reactions: Vuneszczuk
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes