Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Anybody else think that some sort of sex act will happen for Aiden's 4th task?
I hope not... after finding out that Aiden was the shitty "Ares" totally ruining the fucking Art posing event... I went back to tell him to shove his tasks up the widest part of his ass, and it then moves on to Sofia talking to Carl and Patricia to send Dylan to boarding school...

Excuse me if I am wrong but one of the patreons that comes here either Alley Kat, Farah, or Old Dog, had mentioned that L&P would allow Sofia to get rid of Aiden pretty soon with no consequences to Dylan before shit escalated to a "gross" level... to me a gross level isnt right before Sofia gets gang-banged by all of Aidens friends who run a train on her... its she gets rid of him before she even has to suck his dick. which at this point seems to be not possible.

Most of us had assumed that after the self defense training the "fuck you Aiden" event would follow almost immediately... Sofia has already RIGHTFULLY assumed that Dylan or Zac could single handedly beat Aiden's ass with little trouble. Now that Dylan has shown he can man-handle a fully grown man with little trouble, he should have no trouble with Aiden's gang unless they bring guns or knives into it. And this being a "realistic" game if they pull that shit off, I dont care how amazing his lawyer uncle is, they would go down for it, especially with Carl's money and team of lawyers having the "light weapons or firearms" to use against Shit Aiden and his peeps.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Who cares? They look 12 or 13.

But lets play devils advocate. You're taking what she is saying as the truth. Someone that has home school (which is very unusual) What if she's lying about their age, and education. On that basis, what she says cannot be taken as gospel :)
I mean if what the characters say is also going to automatically be assumed a lie by you without any bases behind it then there is nothing to say.

Sophia is actually 63 years. They are in Gotham city not San Alejo. Dylan's name is not actually Dylan, it's Peter. Everything said till now in this game is a lie

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I hope not... after finding out that Aiden was the shitty "Ares" totally ruining the fucking Art posing event... I went back to tell him to shove his tasks up the widest part of his ass, and it then moves on to Sofia talking to Carl and Patricia to send Dylan to boarding school...

Excuse me if I am wrong but one of the patreons that comes here either Alley Kat, Farah, or Old Dog, had mentioned that L&P would allow Sofia to get rid of Aiden pretty soon with no consequences to Dylan before shit escalated to a "gross" level... to me a gross level isnt right before Sofia gets gang-banged by all of Aidens friends who run a train on her... its she gets rid of him before she even has to suck his dick. which at this point seems to be not possible.

Most of us had assumed that after the self defense training the "fuck you Aiden" event would follow almost immediately... Sofia has already RIGHTFULLY assumed that Dylan or Zac could single handedly beat Aiden's ass with little trouble. Now that Dylan has shown he can man-handle a fully grown man with little trouble, he should have no trouble with Aiden's gang unless they bring guns or knives into it. And this being a "realistic" game if they pull that shit off, I dont care how amazing his lawyer uncle is, they would go down for it, especially with Carl's money and team of lawyers having the "light weapons or firearms" to use against Shit Aiden and his peeps.
Aiden's 3rd task was the big one as you had to do it to keep the Dylan storyline going, but the big chance to get rid of Aiden comes on day 20 Playable day 13 and also on day 25 playable day 18

Lust&Pateron

Dec 17, 2020
Are you saying the same thing about the scenes with Julia? Ellie? This is what she looked like two weeks ago.
View attachment 1250678
they look 16 legal age in UK

OK, lets go for it

1623936418251.png

What's happening to me? Puberty's? For boys starts at 12, so lets say 13 here.

1623936495493.png

Drawing on a board for a 12 year old

1623936534325.png
Unless our boys some how knows how to trim but doesn't know anything else about sex ed or what a vagina is. Thats the start of growing hair for a puberty's.

I am sticking to my guns, the age is around 13

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017

Are you implying L&P isn't a genius writer? Be careful out there.

Reactions: rowdyranger

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
they look 16 legal age in UK

OK, lets go for it

View attachment 1250682

What's happening to me? Puberty's? For boys starts at 12, so lets say 13 here.

View attachment 1250683

Drawing on a board for a 12 year old

View attachment 1250685
Unless our boys some how knows how to trim but doesn't know anything else about sex ed or what a vagina is. Thats the start of growing hair for a puberty's.

I am sticking to my guns, the age is around 13
Double standards:sneaky:.

But this close-up, looks to me like he shaved.

Reactions: Toushiro

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Ava Myers is an interesting character:
Ava says this:
View attachment 1250554

But she is wearing this:
View attachment 1250556 View attachment 1250557

is Ava trying to hide something? Like this:
View attachment 1250562
Entirely possible but i hope not, it would be such a cliche.

Wouldn’t it be interesting if instead of BDSM from Ava, we instead get Sophia being the aggressor? Not specifically whips and chains and such - too far a leap - but, takes control of a moment and flips Ava.

Through her experiences with Dylan, Zac, Ellie, Aiden, Julia, Alyssa, and on and on, she realizes two things:Ava may be similar to her in that she can be seduced, and, given her recent experiences, she’s very capable of stirring desire in a wide variety of characters. Having been caught in the sex Ed class, instead of shrinking away Sophia goes all in.

Through her experiences with Dylan, Zac, Ellie, Aiden, Julia, Alyssa, and on and on, she realizes two things:Ava may be similar to her in that she can be seduced, and, given her recent experiences, she’s very capable of stirring desire in a wide variety of characters. Having been caught in the sex Ed class, instead of shrinking away Sophia goes all in.

This idea is not fully fleshed out, of course, and would still a bit of a cliche, obviously, but, the apparently-up-tight but-actually-wildly-adventurous-sexual-dominatrix character isn’t something I’d like to see. I’d rather Sophia pick up the aggressor role - maybe not aggressor, but seductress.

That would be hard evidence of Sophie’s transition into a more open sexual being and could yield a highly erotically charged but not explicit scene, too.

Jansen

May 8, 2017
So there is going to be a Dylan and Sophia Massage time in the Jacuzzi!! Really cant wait for this scene.. DAMN have to wait for 6 months now.!!

• Angry
Reactions: Derek Wildstsar
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes