Nov 20, 2020
No sane person would continue to support this leech on patreon anymore if he does not pickup the pace in the next update. Get the husband caught and start the sex scenes with othe people by virtue of that if he can cheat she can too

• Angry
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Anybody else think that some sort of sex act will happen for Aiden's 4th task?

Lust&Pateron

Dec 17, 2020
Anybody else think that some sort of sex act will happen for Aiden's 4th task?
You know more, as you know what roughly the 7 tasks are, but yeah i think things are escalating in the right direction. I dunno how you trick her into giving him a hand job though.

I would even suggest that Aiden is the first person she has sex with as well. Tbh his story has progressed pretty well, Sam and Dylan not so much. Honestly the two kids she gave hand jobs too should be removed. Ignore age issue, it just makes no sense to the story line.

Reactions: MYCIUS

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
No sane person would continue to support this leech on patreon anymore if he does not pickup the pace in the next update. Get the husband caught and start the sex scenes with othe people by virtue of that if he can cheat she can too
1600+ people still support the game.
You might have not liked the update but a lot of people did. Your opinion is more in the minority.
Most of us already felt that the pace has been accelerated a lot in this day and Should rather be calmed down a little.

And your solution for sex scenes does not make sense from the current standpoint in the story. Plus the sex scene won't appear for another 6 years minimum. So don't bother yourself with this game any further.

Lust&Pateron

Dec 17, 2020
C'mon. 11/12 years old and learning college stuff? 3 genius apostles.
I dunno about your education, sex ed is not college stuff. Learning where the penis is, and what an erection is not college level

In UK we learnt about sex education at primary school, at year 6. I was 10 at the time

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Lust&Pateron

Dec 17, 2020
You do know the mother does not want her children to learn about it. She has kept the children away from it all these years and Sophia thought that by this age they should have known about sex-ed and so convinced the mother to allow her to teach them about it
I don't really care what Lusty Pateron writes

They look around 12-13, if your into that. Good for you. I am not

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I dunno about your education, sex ed is not college stuff. Learning where the penis is, and what an erection is not college level

In UK we learnt about sex education at primary school, at year 6. I was 10 at the time
God man, their mother says that.
my is Ava Myers. Ava Myers teaches at the university. She knows what she's talking about.
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/06/1272141_1623926660475.png

Lust&Pateron

Dec 17, 2020
God man, their mother says that.
my is Ava Myers. Ava Myers teaches at the university. She knows what she's talking about.
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/06/1272141_1623926660475.png
Who cares? They look 12 or 13.

But lets play devils advocate. You're taking what she is saying as the truth. Someone that has home school (which is very unusual) What if she's lying about their age, and education. On that basis, what she says cannot be taken as gospel :)

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes