Oct 31, 2019
With the son in boarding school, this is indeed a short update. I guess I got to look at some wedding dresses. Could have had Sophia act inappropriately to the bride, one of the other ladies or something, if she had the correct points and so on. In that scene I thought it was setting up her convincing the bride to wear more erotic lingerie under her wedding dress for the wedding. This did not happen, however.

Nothing to talk about related to the hospital scene.

Here is where we thank all those that make fan renders! I believe I had more content, within my somewhat narrow interest for Sophia, than was in this update from them over this past intervening time. (y)

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
The art class event was erotic until Aiden walked in and secretly used Sophia like a whore. What a rotten piece of dirt.
I thought it was spot on with the balance just right for this stage of the tasks. I was even pleasantly surprised by the task itself. This update was a winner for me in an even more important way, as now Dylan has a girlfriend. No jogging in the park for me! It's a rare win/win situation. I should be happy but after all the controversy I am more than ever concerned about abandonment, because the usual signs are there. I have also joined the ranks of those bothered by the second side job developments.

Although I recently ditched two games I was enjoying & don't usually have a problem with this when they get too silly, or go in a direction that doesn't appeal to me, with AWAM it's different. (One game dropped because I thought, "I'm too old for this!" & the other because bestiality was introduced as an opton). I'm addicted to this game & I want to see it succeed.

As we have opposite views, that may well be typical of the spectrum of fans, I can well see that L&P has a difficult task trying to cater for a wide range of tastes but he just about manages it. Now we wait.....

Jansen

May 8, 2017
This update was FIRE for me.

The 2nd Side Job Sex.Ed was the best followed by the Aiden Blackmail event. I am really looking forward for the next class of Sex.Ed where Sophia is surely going to explain the Female Physical Anatomy (Her Flower):love:. I did not expect a handjob scene But it really surprise me.

Wedding Dress scene was surely a waste of time and an uninteresting event. BUT AGAIN 6 months for the update is tooooooo long. Anyways looking forward for the next update..

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Come on dude, think about it, I don't care about Sophia's exact age. But if she had Dylan early to look this hot now - 18? - and if Dylan is 18, she is 36 - sorry for my HUGE mistake.

And the three boys seem very childish, I am disappointed with this unhealthy turn. Dylan just looks a teenager and the boys look younger than him.

If you don't want to see this, you are free to do so. But you cover your face and it's unhealthy.
Sophia is 38. Those kids look to be anywhere from 13 to 16 but talk like 11-13 year olds at best.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
This is going to be really long so sit back and read ( if you want to ). I finally played the update today and here are my thoughts on it. Firstly it took me 3 hours to play that entirely. I don't know who are those people who can finish 43 pages of text in 10 minutes. Literally 4 pages a minute. You must be going at rap God speed to be able to do that. Honestly I still feel you'd fail.
  • The 1st side job - 6.6/10. It was a good event also a huge leap in comparison to anything that has happened in this route previously. The pacing was nice, never dragged itself. But even though a huge leap it wasn't anything too exciting or big that happened in it. Though the next time could be an absolute treat.
  • The wedding dress event - 4.5/10. Nothing too good about this event. Pretty okay. People mentioning that Liam may cheat on Sophia now is a big thing to say since it was a pretty normal reaction from Liam to look up and a naked woman. People are really making a big deal of it. Also the meeting later that night was an interesting introduction. It could be about swinging. Swinging won't be introduced so early but a very faint chance that they could discuss it and give Liam and Sophia a week or two to think about it.
  • Emma event - 5.9/10. It was sweet. I felt nice that Emma who was being bullied and made fun off until recently was finally having fun and being happy. L&P however really cut her chances by making it a choice between Sophia and her. Very few would actually go for Emma. All in all very pleasant.
  • 2nd Side Job - 4/10. Now it was a pretty controversial event for some. I personally wasn't bothered. I am not a shota fan at all, it doesn't interest, More like I am indifferent to it. I don't care for the boys ( also I only see this as a digital drawing nothing more ), I only am interested in what Sophia will have to do in this storyline. I really feel down the line Sophia will be exploited by the kids for sure. Also the event really went above my expectations in terms of the act that was performed. This storyline is progressing real quick. Plus if L&P loves it then I am sure we will get some really awesome scenes here in the future. There was the double handjob scene was surprising. However the event did feel dragged out in between. The writing was weak which is the worst about the scene, he setup the plot points but didn't use them right, the art too was not his best.
  • Dylan Event - 7/10. This was indeed a very good event. The progress here was more in the mind than physical ( though there was a lot of ass groping for Dylan ). Sophia is finally starting to see Dylan as more than her son. A little something that did however bother me ( surprisingly more than the 2nd side job ) was the number of times Dylan was mentioning Sophia's body, her boobs, ass and how sexy she was. It was almost creepy mostly because it was from her own son. Also that she mentioned that she noticed Dylan gawking at her all day no matter what she is doing. That is indeed problematic and disturbing considering her own son is perving over her 24/7.
  • Aiden Event - 8.3/10. This event was supposed to be the highlight of the update and it certainly was in my eyes. The level of art quality in this one felt a cut above the other events even in this very update. The setting was beautiful. I have played art modelling scenes in other games lots of times but I always was unimpressed with them. Just a cheap way to get the MC naked and eventually fuck but L&P is the first that actually made it work for me. It actually felt like an art class and not just a lame excuse for it. The students were also focused on drawing and so was the teacher actually in love with art and not just using it as a facade to touch Sophia or expose her. The breaks in between made it feel more like a real class as well. Another great thing about the event were the dresses. Completely different than the usual way Sophia dresses. Gave us a completely new look to Sophia. The C-string was also a nice addition. Another thing that was outstanding and so underappreciated were the dialogues. Which were also a drawback because they were too much at times. The event however started getting flat towards the end. Felt a little stretched but all in all a great event. Has to be one of my favourite events of the game primarily because of the quality of art and the way it was presented.
The Good - The progress in the various storylines was huge, be it the 1st side job or the thy Dylan event or Aiden or the 2nd side job. The corruption has really accelerated from the beginning of this day. Lots of interesting things to look forward to for the next time on each storyline. I just hope that this is actually according to l&Ps original idea and not the pressure from others of introducing hotter scenes into the game. Honestly this day has been a huge contrast and it can make the slow burn up until now pointless by drastically increasing the pace all of a sudden.
The dialogues should definitely be appreciated. The way he describes Sophia's beauty or the sensations, parts of her is absolutely beautiful. The choice of words and poetic expressions are so good and absolutely flattering to hear. Also the amount of research that goes into making these dialogues should be appreciated. Sadly people just ignore these dialogues.

The Bad - Excessive dialogues especially for the teacher. I get that it is his character to get lost in the intricacies of art but from a player's perspective it was getting annoying at times.

The pacing was a bit of an issue for some events.

The blackmail didn't really look like a blackmail this time. Somehow this time the blackmail aspect felt like it lacked weightage. It felt never felt like she was doing it because she was being blackmailed.

The Development cycle. Even though the quality is top notch, the pace is still not good enough at all. Double of what he produced in 6 months would be a decent pace.

In end the I will say it was a wonderful update and L&P, it was fantastic.

Last edited:

Tennyson@

Dec 31, 2020
I think L&P kept and wanted to convey the idea of submission by force.
The idea of rape with a greater or lesser degree of acceptance from Sophia is conveyed.
Aiden in this scene roughs Sophia up and in another circumstance, with a different type of audience, things would have a similarity to rape.
Xavier is a perverted old man after all. There's clearly a prior deal between Xavier and Aiden.
View attachment 1250385
View attachment 1250387
And by Larry meeting event we get the idea that she liked to be dominated and also she started to summit to her lust by letting Dylan feel her butt in public place

Reactions: xxxorro

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Sophia is 38. Those kids look to be anywhere from 13 to 16 but talk like 11-13 year olds at best.
let's clear this up

1623926660475.png

Several years means at least 3 years, it's not a couple of years (2 years)
She started homeschooling before high school started for her boys
So the older one has to be 3rd of high school means Dylan's age
The twins are one year younger.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Nice, so we have 2-5 more years according your theory, that's a pretty large gap between 2 and 5. you sounded much more bolder in your previous post...
I don't know about you, but to me it's obvious how much passion he has to his project. You can see it in all of his "big events" - the guitar lesson, the club event, at the pool with Ellie and Julia, Yoga event and the last Aiden event. I bet he likes the money, but I'm pretty sure you don't make events as elaborate as these without true passion.
2026 is very far from us, and the game surely can get the abandoned tag until then, but I trust him. I have a different opinion as to what's happening here, and it's based upon my experience with extremely gifted high schoolers and university students. I have no doubt he will continue his work as long as he keeps his sanity...
What I don't understand, and would really like to understand - what are you gaining out of your comments. Your last comments weren't really constractive as I'm sure you'll agree.
Hi! On the bolder statement, I think you underestimate the nuance in it. I am convinced that AWAM will not be completed as a patreon project. Only massive changes in workflow and organisation by L&P could make that happen, things he up to date always did not want to do. So without change an abandoning of AWAM cannot be stopped, but there are some variables I can only estimate, since we´ll never get confirmation from L&P on these. Therefor I have to have some variance in the timespan, something you should admit and acknowledge, if you truly want to know. Your underhanded sting on boldness is unfitting and unneeded, but considering your history as one of L&P´s defenders I am not really surprised.

You are mixing up passion, calculation and game development events as they happened. I am a hobby writer myself, I know and feel the passion to create, her ebb, flow and tide. I have never doubted L&P´s general passion for his game! He would not even have started, if he did not feel it. If he would create it in private or open beta, he could finish it without problem over a long timespan. But he decided to go public and get money while still developing it and then it is not simply yours any longer! No matter what delusional tales patreon or other sites tell, the moment you go to them, you are under contract. A very loose contract, granted, else a lot of milkers would be in very hot water, but a spiritual contract nevertheless. And you should deliver at least halfway to industry norms. L&P is far away from that.

So far, so good. But here is where you are mixing up passion and calculation. L&P is no innocent in this. He went to patreon knowingly his project would not be totally his any longer. Today it is in rough waters, many supporters have given free and often good tipps how L&P can get the problems under control. He did not follow a single one of them! And I do not speak about the things with getting assistance. No stuff partly other developers told him how to fix story arcs, compressing it without loss of quality, how to keep side arcs under control, telling the same story with less pictures but equal enjoyment, getting a good storyflow over updates going on. L&P did nothing of this, as we can see.
The updates consistently have become smaller, but the intervalls longer. That is pure calculation of L&P, you cannot be this blind to not see it. When he announced going to 1/3 gameday updates to quicken the pace, I PREDICTED CORRECTLY that nothing like this will happen, it will be less substance for longer waits. And I have been proven right, because I have seen the change in him. He is still passionate about the game, but the easy money trumps his passion now!

For nearly two years now L&P has consistently done everything he could to slow down development. Disregarding tipps and help, he broke every promise he made when it comes to quicken development. Even you have to admit that AWAM has become a meme for ultra-slow development speed! The most damning evidence is his claim to work about 11 hours a day on AWAM, when simply math shows that he puts out just 3-5 pics per day with a good render PC.
For comparison, the Dev of a well-known and regarded game here on F95 does it parttime and has a PC which is worse at rendering than L&Ps. Still this part time developer has an output of 20 pics per day on average (of really good quality). But even without this comparison anybody with at least a bit of brains can see that L&P´s statement of working 11 hours daily on the game, but can only produce 3-5 pics in that time is disturbing!
His claim is either a blatant lie, since his output is in no way sufficient for the time allegdly used or he is completely incompetent, which would shut down AWAM sooner or later all by itself. But we also have some evidence that L&P is not incompetent, so this leaves only one explanation. L&P is purposely slowing down and stretching out the development of AWAM to gain easy money!

I could go on a bit longer and deeper analysis, but I do not have time for that today, so onward to your last question: What so I get out of my last posts? I was a fan of AWAM in the beginning, but I have seen the signs on the wall. L&P unfortunately has gone on to follow the way of sinkholes of humanity like gumdrop, developers overcome by their own greed for easily earned money! There is a very small hope I and others could get L&P to wake up, but that will most likely not happen. He has milked (as much as try to evade using this word) his fanbase now for a time and he will carry on doing it until he has a nice nest egg built up. Then AWAM will be history.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
And by Larry meeting event we get the idea that she liked to be dominated and also she started to summit to her lust by letting Dylan feel her butt in public place
Right, but domination without the use of force. With the use of force is rape.

Reactions: Tennyson@

holymoly35cb

Mar 31, 2019
I bet Sophia will catch Liam cheating first .u know females r too intelligent in these things
I always thought that Liam was cheating on Sophia after being caught at that clothing store, but guys on here said that L & P stated that was not happening. I believe he is with both of the boss' daughters.

Reactions: jenn20

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
View attachment 1250164 HOLY SHIT!!!!!!! Sophia Parker actually stroked dicks that werent her cuckold Liam's, even if they were 2 uncircumcized shota boy dicks & she got to feel Aidens bare boner on her back in disguise
Friendly reminder Lazy&Passive called this scene/subject "FREAKIN HOT" so it's now understandable how he doesn't want to move on with adults w/ Sophia.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I would add one more thing.
Sophia with 2nd Side Job showed no sign of sexual arousal. The situation is identical to Dylan's before the park jogging.
Sophia touches their penises, but she's like a female doctor doing a consultation.
Still nothing sexual with the second Job.

But sooner or later Ava Myers, their mother, will find out and I expect a punishment. BDSM?

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
A little something that did however bother me ( surprisingly more than the 2nd side job ) was the number of times Dylan was mentioning Sophia's body, her boobs, ass and how sexy she was. It was almost creepy mostly because it was from her own son. Also that she mentioned that she noticed Dylan gawking at her all day no matter what she is doing. That is indeed problematic and disturbing considering her own son is perving over her 24/7.
Yes I found it a bit odd as well, it was a bit too direct and allusive right from the start, without anything happening that could bridge to that.
And even at the beginning of Aiden's task I felt a little "gap" in the tone of the exchanges, especially Aiden's as I had the impression he was much more direct than usual to refer to Sophia's "sexy body" etc. Ok, we are not in the school settings so he is to speak more freely, but still I just felt that the change of tone was a bit sudden.
I'm nitpicking here, obviously, maybe going back to previous events and replaying this maybe the continuity will feel more natural.
I just hope that this is actually according to l&Ps original idea and not the pressure from others of introducing hotter scenes into the game. Honestly this day has been a huge contrast and it can make the slow burn up until now pointless by drastically increasing the pace all of a sudden.
I hear you. This PD feels like it is moving at the speed of light compared to the continental drift slowness of the story in the previous PDs. It's only natural for the pace to increase but I just hope as you say that he is not rushing things because he feels pressured, it would be a bit disappointing if it becomes a sort of fuckfest like many other games.

Reactions: Sabertooth__

l0v3rman

Mar 1, 2019
One of the most annoying thing (except of slow updates) - is the fckng black screen, while Sophia changes her clothes, takes shower, etc.
It's very silly in the erotic game...
We have 1000+ renders of dialogues in 360°, variety of angles, different zooming, filters, even fckng music, but still we cant enjoy Sophia in lingerie, or naked, really, pisses me off... And even she's naked he cuts her breast...

jamiroq

May 2, 2019
If you have adblocker try to pause or turn off sometimes mixdrop dosen't work well with adblockers
Tried pausing and turning it off, but still can't load the mixdrop page. It's curious, cause I never had this issue with mediafire, pixeldrain, nopy, gofile, uploadhaven, filesupload or any other storage platform. Even mega works (although more shittily the larger a file is, hence why I'm avoiding it like fire).

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes