gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
HEY MODS WHEN YOU GONNA GET OFF YOUR HYPICRITAL ASSES AND LABEL THIS GAME WITH NTR LIKE YA"LL INSTANTLY DO WITH OTHER GAMES?

abczzz

Jul 14, 2017
i did 3th task (model) and i have get dylan 54 point but nothing happens then... S and D don't go to run at the park

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I tried to extract the images with unrer, and I noticed that some are not extracted due to error n13
"access denied".
is it just my problem or has L&P started putting up blocks?

Wolowitz

Mar 15, 2020
Whoah Dude , Your information are quite false .
She is not 40 & The Dev never mention any other age besides Paticia & Sophia , In this his type of game everyone are 18 & over ... These guys are just retard due to their moms job .
Come on dude, think about it, I don't care about Sophia's exact age. But if she had Dylan early to look this hot now - 18? - and if Dylan is 18, she is 36 - sorry for my HUGE mistake.

And the three boys seem very childish, I am disappointed with this unhealthy turn. Dylan just looks a teenager and the boys look younger than him.

If you don't want to see this, you are free to do so. But you cover your face and it's unhealthy.

roro

May 29, 2017
Naturally a good theory should be falsifiable, so I can give you some estimates. It would surprise me quite a bit if L&P abandons AWAM before the next 2 updates. I doubt his nest egg has already the size he wants it to, he still will have limelight, since the niche AWAM sits in has few other options and I think he still is in the phase where he rose-tints his motives for himself. For example"the 0.130 update has progress on most paths, I even opened up new ones!" That this progress is simply too slow and too small for the time since AWAM started and the time the update took, he turned much of this progress irrelevant for the storyline development and that he opened up new construction sites when he is already far behind schedule, L&P does not want to see.
The jogging scene with Dylan for instance was voided for storyline progress since it stopped at some gropping and walking arm in arm. That is something we already had one way or the other. Had the scene, which is only reachable with cheating(!) culminated in a somewhat chaste, somewhat hot (to impress the Hobos) kiss, which would have sent them somewhat reeling afterwards about what they did and how they feel, that would have pushed the Dylan story forward. As it happened that is simply a tiny step forward, not enough for a game out for 4 years and an update that took half a year. That is not slowburn any more, that is atrial fibrillation!
I do not speak much about the other halfbaked paths, like the old guys or the young boys, which are irrelevant for the wider story and crass especially in violation of the established canon! Wanking off minors, but being prudish nearly everywhere else (execept lesbian paths)up to this point? Was soll das? What does he want to show with this crap?

I estimate that L&P will abandon AWAM between late 2022-25, maybe 26. That depends on several factors we can better peg in the coming months. Oh by the way, I doubt we get another update this year. For that to happen L&P would need to have assistance he to this day strenously pushed away. It would be a major change, but since still as of this moment he did anything he could to slow down development, I only believe it when I see it.
Nice, so we have 2-5 more years according your theory, that's a pretty large gap between 2 and 5. you sounded much more bolder in your previous post...
I don't know about you, but to me it's obvious how much passion he has to his project. You can see it in all of his "big events" - the guitar lesson, the club event, at the pool with Ellie and Julia, Yoga event and the last Aiden event. I bet he likes the money, but I'm pretty sure you don't make events as elaborate as these without true passion.
2026 is very far from us, and the game surely can get the abandoned tag until then, but I trust him. I have a different opinion as to what's happening here, and it's based upon my experience with extremely gifted high schoolers and university students. I have no doubt he will continue his work as long as he keeps his sanity...
What I don't understand, and would really like to understand - what are you gaining out of your comments. Your last comments weren't really constractive as I'm sure you'll agree.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
i wonder if this will be a DLC TOO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
we have way to much for another sidejob!!!
It would end up being too similar to the 1st side job where instead of old man starring at Sophia you have dirty, crackhead, possibly old dude starring at Sophia.

This being a more realistic adult game, it probably wouldn't lead to sex. I wouldn't mind if it did, I'm all for ugly homeless fucking a hot rich milf (y), but it probably won't happen. At most, it will just be groping to increase filthy points or something.
C'mon, this is for Dylan_cuckold. The hobos will be there.:WeSmart:

Well, what were you expecting? Nothing is really going to happen for Dylan, Ellie, Sam or Patricia until at least playable day 16, which is at least 2 years away at the current rate of update release. If it even gets there, considering it currently has pedophilic content (And yes, whoever it was that was accusing me of stirring shit, if I wasn't then, I am encouraging those that have a problem to make themselves heard, so reasonably am now) my real concern is that it may never get there.
He was trying to open the Console. ;)

BTW, when you play DMD what is it?
This one, what is it? I see a manly point of view, a mature man with an underage girl is ok?
https://f95zone.to/threads/lewd-island-s2-day-11-v1-2-xred-games.7982/

Last edited:
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

jumanji262

Nov 15, 2018
If Liam is cheating on Sophia I wonder which one will get caught first?
Or could it be that Sophia pressured Liam into swinging and he is not happy and ending in divorce.
If Liam is cheating and I hope that he is not as I think it would reduce the impact of the ending.
[/QUO
If Liam is cheating on Sophia I wonder which one will get caught first?
Or could it be that Sophia pressured Liam into swinging and he is not happy and ending in divorce.
If Liam is cheating and I hope that he is not as I think it would reduce the impact of the ending.
I bet Sophia will catch liam cheating first .u know females r too intelligent in these things

jumanji262

Nov 15, 2018
Update was descent.. Aiden event was good BT aiden wasn't involved in it so it was a major turn off.event involving bathing of 2 Godzilla aged oldbergs was a bit odd ...I liked Dylan Emma event ...

Reactions: jenn20
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes