Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
i wonder if this will be a DLC TOO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
we have way to much for another sidejob!!!
Well I hope it's DLC. It will detract too much from the game otherwise. A simple - Sophia goes to the homeless shelter, does the thing, goes home, would be sufficient. And as someone that has actually worked in a homeless shelter, there is absolutely no erotic content there whatsoever. The women are withered crack whores, or too fat to be considered erotic.

Not saying the homeless aren't people worthy of respect, only that as someone that works in the industry, there's no opportunity for erotic content, so in at least this game, should be glossed over, like Ellie's coffee date with Logan.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Well I hope it's DLC. It will detract too much from the game otherwise. A simple - Sophia goes to the homeless shelter, does the thing, goes home, would be sufficient. And as someone that has actually worked in a homeless shelter, there is absolutely no erotic content there whatsoever. The women are withered crack whores, or too fat to be considered erotic.

Not saying the homeless aren't people worthy of respect, only that as someone that works in the industry, there's no opportunity for erotic content, so in at least this game, should be glossed over, like Ellie's coffee date with Logan.
It would end up being too similar to the 1st side job where instead of old man starring at Sophia you have dirty, crackhead, possibly old dude starring at Sophia.

This being a more realistic adult game, it probably wouldn't lead to sex. I wouldn't mind if it did, I'm all for ugly homeless fucking a hot rich milf (y), but it probably won't happen. At most, it will just be groping to increase filthy points or something.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
I laugh so had when people try to justify her touching children by saying the not and that its not the p work lmao. She is way over their age and they are clearly nowhere near 18. And just to prove a point that patron needs to strike him down for it because i've seen other devs get taken down or have to completely remove scenes like Fashion Business. I understand if you like shota everyone here has a fetish of some sort but you can't say those kids are of age PERIOD.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
It would end up being too similar to the 1st side job where instead of old man starring at Sophia you have dirty, crackhead, possibly old dude starring at Sophia.

This being a more realistic adult game, it probably wouldn't lead to sex. I wouldn't mind if it did, I'm all for ugly homeless fucking a hot rich milf (y), but it probably won't happen. At most, it will just be groping to increase filthy points or something.
But there's no reason to increase Filthy points. You can already get around 100 Filthy points over 3 GW points. And to do things like the Aiden route you only need Filthy to be greater than GW. The excuse of doing things just to get enough Filthy points passed long ago.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
But there's no reason to increase Filthy points. You can already get around 100 Filthy points over 3 GW points. And to do things like the Aiden route you only need Filthy to be greater than GW. The excuse of doing things just to get enough Filthy points passed long ago.
Then it will just be one or two scenes of groping or something to continue Sophia's corruptions.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Guys is there a fan art version of the new update which can be downloaded?
No. In fact, HELL NO. Speaking as one of the fan artists, why are you expecting fan art so soon after a release? It takes a hell of a lot of time and effort to be able to even identify some of the assets used in the game, let alone render scenes without the support of the finance L&P gets. Please, if you are able, help in identifying some of the assets used in the game. Those of us that are trying are desperately in need of help.

• Angry
Reactions: Matt1
Mar 25, 2021
There's no sin here. His real name, which he uses when acting is Dwayne Johnson. But when wrestling in WWE tournaments is "The Rock".

No idea if this is true or not. But I have Filthy 18 and GW 10, and still play the scenes I want. And since your "The One" has really only got as far as groping and a sneaked peck on the lips, really not sure why you haven't rained furious hatred on the Aiden fans and kiddy-fiddlers that have got further than Dylan with this update.
Alley_Cat Thank you

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
i did shift o but nothing happened
Well, what were you expecting? Nothing is really going to happen for Dylan, Ellie, Sam or Patricia until at least playable day 16, which is at least 2 years away at the current rate of update release. If it even gets there, considering it currently has pedophilic content (And yes, whoever it was that was accusing me of stirring shit, if I wasn't then, I am encouraging those that have a problem to make themselves heard, so reasonably am now) my real concern is that it may never get there.

Last edited:

lifan

Jun 17, 2021
on the phone i have a problem in the part that dylan need to fight with the guys, because i need to type some numbers, but there is no keyboard to do it.

• Haha
Reactions: moszat
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes