Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
View attachment 1250164
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
please put it on spoilers, this game updates is still new

My point is that Aiden ruined the eroticism of that moment. By the way, he would continue to be a prick just by groping Sophia without her consent, but he could have done that in a more fashionable way. Also, I prefer multi-dimensional characters over the one-dimensional ones, not as Aiden is being portrayed right now: a rude and brute bully and that's all.
i agree, after seeing dylan beating hobo like a champ i think he is now able to defeat aiden and his gang

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
nope he already mention to take the project on himself
Then he just need to cut some characters off to make it faster. There so many ones that are not important added to the game:
Museum guys, sauna guy, nerd girl, friends of partricia, girl friends of dylan, liam...

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So I had a thought ... Dylan gets royally screwed over in this update. Aiden gets to rub his cock on Sophia, and the only time Dylan comes close to this you have to send him to boarding school, which ends Sophia/Dylan. From my understanding, Sophia can even like Aiden's cock on her (although at the time she doesn't realise it's him). And she jerks off the kids.

While the Dylan event is impossible without cheating.

Which makes me curious, if Dylan fans are powerful enough to remove "the Twist", which doesn't even affect the route they play, how are they okay with the content of this update, which does? Why has there been no comments on Patreon?

i don't think so, dylan and sam model on daz is boys around 14-15 years old, and shota boy around 11-13 years old
The Daz model for Dylan is Tween Ryan 7, so the "tween" part of that means under 13. But you can easily change the morphs to make him look older. And L&P himself has said he designed Dylan to be about 16 - 17. Which, considering last I checked in America is 16, is above the age of consent, but below the age of majority.
Maybe its not that bad.
LP can hire someone to help him,increasing the pace or cut off some content to just focus on important routes
No, it's worse. If each update takes about this long, we're looking at the game being completed around 2047. And considering those that want to see paths like "Coach Sophia" which have now been moved to DLC and may only be made after that, for them it's going to be even longer

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
So I had a thought ... Dylan gets royally screwed over in this update. Aiden gets to rub his cock on Sophia, and the only time Dylan comes close to this you have to send him to boarding school, which ends Sophia/Dylan. From my understanding, Sophia can even like Aiden's cock on her (although at the time she doesn't realise it's him). And she jerks off the kids.

While the Dylan event is impossible without cheating.

Which makes me curious, if Dylan fans are powerful enough to remove "the Twist", which doesn't even affect the route they play, how are they okay with the content of this update, which does? Why has there been no comments on Patreon?

The Daz model for Dylan is Tween Ryan 7, so the "tween" part of that means under 13. But you can easily change the morphs to make him look older. And L&P himself has said he designed Dylan to be about 16 - 17. Which, considering last I checked in America is 16, is above the age of consent, but below the age of majority.

No, it's worse. If each update takes about this long, we're looking at the game being completed around 2047. And considering those that want to see paths like "Coach Sophia" which have now been moved to DLC and may only be made after that, for them it's going to be even longer
What? Who is the coach? And the dlc is a real thing? I thought it was a joke of LP to make fun of EA in the first place i saw it.

ricster131

Aug 12, 2020
anyone have any advice for this crash?

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script4.rpy", line 19938, in <module>
NameError: name 'day19_Sophia_had_sex_with_Liam_at_his_workplace' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script4.rpyc", line 19938, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1852, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "renpy/python.py", line 2249, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2242, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/script4.rpy", line 19938, in <module>
NameError: name 'day19_Sophia_had_sex_with_Liam_at_his_workplace' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.5.1646
A Wife And Mother Vers. 0.130 0.130
Wed Jun 16 21:53:04 2021
```

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
What? Who is the coach? And the dlc is a real thing? I thought it was a joke of LP to make fun of EA in the first place i saw it.
There's an idea that L&P will add a storyline called "Coach Sophie" in the future in which she is an assistant coach for Dylan's soccer (football) team. It's an interesting idea; but we'll never actually see it because it's never going to be implemented. It was stupid for L&P to even tease the idea.

V o i d

Jul 12, 2020
Can someone help ? Just downloaded the last version 0.130 and did a full run from the start, yet I get the "to be continued" screen from the previous version, and then I'm back at the main menu, any ideas ?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Sophia would be the assistant coach for a month. Which is completely pointless, because at it's best, would only result in perhaps seeing a bunch of 17-year-olds and their dicks. Now personally I'd rather see Julia's MSND performance, or Ellie's dance performance, where at least there might be the chance of seeing boobs and pussies instead of dicks.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Spoiler:

But I'm talking about seduction, not of an empathic nor reasonable side of him. Seduction doesn't have anything to do with being good or bad, reasonable or unreasonable. Sometimes the most charming men in intimacy are terrible people in real life, many times they are selfish, big manipulators and womanizers. Do you never heard about that saying of women prefer the bad boys? Or about the devil being related with eroticism?

My point is that Aiden ruined the eroticism of that moment. By the way, he would continue to be a prick just by groping Sophia without her consent, but he could have done that in a more fashionable way. Also, I prefer multi-dimensional characters over the one-dimensional ones, not as Aiden is being portrayed right now: a rude and brute bully and that's all.
Based on the previous tasks, I venture a guess for Aiden's fourth task. It might be more of a challenge than a task. Aiden will want to carry his "victory" over Sophia like a flag. Everyone should see the sexual submission or at least have an inkling of it.
When Sophia enters the classroom, there will be one of the painted pictures that shows Aiden with Sophia on the couch. Aiden will force Sophia to include this image in the literary lesson. Sophia should explain the historical and literary background to this picture to the students. Sophia will see the lustful looks of the girls and boys in the picture and how they secretly compare the woman in the picture with her. And that will arouse her sexually. And at the same time, she will feel humiliated by Aiden and probably by his close friends who know the truth.
And that's what Aiden is all about in this game. To generate pleasure, also to be seen as a sexual object, with simultaneous submission (humiliation) of Sophia. If at some point Sophia can no longer distinguish between being perceived as a woman with sexual needs and the emotion of humiliation then Aiden will fuck her. And then pass it on to his friends.
There will be no rape, but nothing better either. If you follow the 12 tasks to the end, Sophia will be a destroyed person for whom there is no way back to her family.
If I'm right, blatant scenario L&P!

naughtynafz

Creating "Aiden's Revenge"
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
another desapointing update , nothing happens , the dev only want money
What do you mean nothing happened? Is sex is the only solution? There were so many erotic scenes in every paths. You want a gangbang of Sophia by everyone? Then what?

Yeah the content is not worth 6 months wait... But there were enough good contents.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
Based on the previous tasks, I venture a guess for Aiden's fourth task. It might be more of a challenge than a task. Aiden will want to carry his "victory" over Sophia like a flag. Everyone should see the sexual submission or at least have an inkling of it.
When Sophia enters the classroom, there will be one of the painted pictures that shows Aiden with Sophia on the couch. Aiden will force Sophia to include this image in the literary lesson. Sophia should explain the historical and literary background to this picture to the students. Sophia will see the lustful looks of the girls and boys in the picture and how they secretly compare the woman in the picture with her. And that will arouse her sexually. And at the same time, she will feel humiliated by Aiden and probably by his close friends who know the truth.
And that's what Aiden is all about in this game. To generate pleasure, also to be seen as a sexual object, with simultaneous submission (humiliation) of Sophia. If at some point Sophia can no longer distinguish between being perceived as a woman with sexual needs and the emotion of humiliation then Aiden will fuck her. And then pass it on to his friends.
There will be no rape, but nothing better either. If you follow the 12 tasks to the end, Sophia will be a destroyed person for whom there is no way back to her family.
If I'm right, blatant scenario L&P!
yeah really looking forward to next task. But you remind me that we still have 9 tasks ahead

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
This is the first time i've seen an adult game has a DLC in my life, wondering should i feel good or not?
I thought LP just mocked EA when i first saw it.:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: palyanchp

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Sophia would be the assistant coach for a month. Which is completely pointless, because at it's best, would only result in perhaps seeing a bunch of 17-year-olds and their dicks. Now personally I'd rather see Julia's MSND performance, or Ellie's dance performance, where at least there might be the chance of seeing boobs and pussies instead of dicks.
i wonder if this will be a DLC TOO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
we have way to much for another sidejob!!!

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes