TailsYohan

May 12, 2020
I think this waiting, all this tension is cool, but it's getting boring, nothing happens all the time, years and years of it. It's time to let her son do something for him.

Reactions: Dnew

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Im really looking forward to the next aiden's task.
He can ask her to pretend his girl friend, take off the engagement ring, and go to a pool party with his friend or maybe teach when wearing bikini.
But i guess the aiden's task is gonna take a year bc the next update would be focus on lesbian content.

By the way, i dont think people grumble about the slow burn story, they just hate the waiting
The art class event was erotic until Aiden walked in and secretly used Sophia like a whore. What a rotten piece of dirt.

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
The art class event was erotic until Aiden walked in and secretly used Sophia like a whore. What a rotten piece of dirt.
I didn't expect that was aiden in the first place, but its still ok to me. What makes me the most erotic is how aiden force sophia to ride with him

Mmarsh

Mar 1, 2020
More or less. We already have several reasons why Bennett wont succeed in his blackmail, from him not being significant enough to get a place in the Favorite Character poll, to Mrs Torress already suggesting Sophia can speak to the school board to get the grade changed.

L&P has mocked the idea of monthly updates. Even bimonthly updates that he stated he was aiming for looks unlikely. Coming back after Xmas seems your best bet.

Actually we're only on playable day 12. And we had complete nudity of both Sophia and Ellie on playable day 10. If you play the Ellie/Patricia route, even Dylan can see Sophia, Patricia, Claire and Marie (the hairdresser and her daughter) completely naked on playable day 11.

Sophia is already stated as being 38. L&P himself has stated Ellie is 17-18 and Dylan 16-17

In America I believe you can get a drivers license as early as 16. There's nothing to say Ellie and Dylan don't have their driver's license, or that they aren't allowed to. Only that they don't drive. It could simply be that they don't have their own cars.

The apostles exist, it's only that the sex-ed classes don't.

Nope. Apart from the Nat event next update (so maybe around Xmas), wont be anything for around 2 years.

N
More or less. We already have several reasons why Bennett wont succeed in his blackmail, from him not being significant enough to get a place in the Favorite Character poll, to Mrs Torress already suggesting Sophia can speak to the school board to get the grade changed.

L&P has mocked the idea of monthly updates. Even bimonthly updates that he stated he was aiming for looks unlikely. Coming back after Xmas seems your best bet.

Actually we're only on playable day 12. And we had complete nudity of both Sophia and Ellie on playable day 10. If you play the Ellie/Patricia route, even Dylan can see Sophia, Patricia, Claire and Marie (the hairdresser and her daughter) completely naked on playable day 11.

Sophia is already stated as being 38. L&P himself has stated Ellie is 17-18 and Dylan 16-17

In America I believe you can get a drivers license as early as 16. There's nothing to say Ellie and Dylan don't have their driver's license, or that they aren't allowed to. Only that they don't drive. It could simply be that they don't have their own cars.

The apostles exist, it's only that the sex-ed classes don't.

Nope. Apart from the Nat event next update (so maybe around Xmas), wont be anything for around 2 years.

Nope, not without cheating. From setting the point requirement impossibly high, to a mini-game some can't play, it's almost as if L&P is trying to discourage the event. And then even when you play it, it's mostly content we've seen with Patricia, both in the park and the Yoga event. Sophia even has a more favourable reaction with Patricia
Well but I think it would have been better if Sophie had fucked Bennett, a man of his age, instead of getting tricked by little teenager foolishly (Aiden, sex ed, Sam etc).

Reactions: Rythan25

Lizard2214

Feb 8, 2020
After waiting 5 months for update, still nothing. if I wanted to look at women's cleavages, I could google it. Last update where Sophia had visit at the prisonI thought there was still some chance / hope that the game could offer something interesting. It's a pity that I was wrong. With this 0.130 update, I decide to end the support on the patreon of the developers of A Wife And Mother. I am completely disappointed.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
I am not gonna dwell on the usual drama about the game development, everyone sees how it goes (It took sooo long to get that update out !), but let me comment on what I saw through the extracted images (I will be playing the game again not sooner than the next year - when there is more content)

I just gotta say

HOLLY SHIT !

Those scenes durring the side job storyline escalated quickly !

The 3 kids got by far more action from Sophia on their second meating, than all other characters in the game so far COMBINED ! If the whole game was progressing this fast, Sophia would be allready pregnant by the day 5 !

I am not exacly complaining ;- I like Shota stuff.
Hope to see more with Dylan soon ;-

Cheers.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Before starting the game, you will be informed that the game may contain adult content. Nobody is forcing you to play or use this game ... Make peace with what the game has to offer or walk away without making a fuss.
Not trying to make a fuss, just calling a spade a spade. Also not saying people shouldn't enjoy those routes.

And I do enjoy the game without playing those routes. I tell both Bennett and Aiden to stick it at the first available opportunity, and it significantly improves the pace of the game. I don't get any of the repeated scenes or glacial burn, and I get all the nudity and sex scenes the game has to offer.

• Angry
Reactions: Matt1

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Am I the only one that changed their tune towards Aiden after the last update? I really didn't care for his route, only kept it around for the dirty points and also because "why not?", but that last event actually has me interested to see what happens between them in the next 50 years.

I wouldn't be surprised though if at some point Sophia will have to make a choice that results in her being with Aiden or Dylan in a playthrough, I just don't see her fucking both in one run.

Reactions: mexican22

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Before starting the game, you will be informed that the game may contain adult content. Nobody is forcing you to play or use this game ... Make peace with what the game has to offer or walk away without making a fuss.
Plus he/she is wrong, there is no pre-pubescent characters in the game involved, so the p-word doesn't apply in the slightest.
But if that is enough to get people who dont like it to stop playing the game I am all for it ;-

This update shown very clearly - what was always the main focus of the game in authors mind - and what I always pointed out:

The immoral relationship of mature woman with young characters of both genders, including incestous - was always meant as main focus of the game !

Honestly - I was a little bit suprised that even Eiden task involved young male characters in it, but it only showed it very clear.

And Non-con is something I am honestly hopping to see appearing in this game a lot more. No excesive violence, but non-con and dub-con are the hottest thing, and so far it was lacking in this game.

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
Hm, well i played the update, but, after thinking about how many days are left and how little time of a single day an update covers, an update mind you that takes 5 or so months to make, i feel like LSP might unfortunately abandon this one.
And i know for a fact that its close to/if not impossible to only take criticism for at least 2 decades(according to the current pace).

oh well, at this point, i guess its only a matter of time before LSP just stops

Reactions: gilgamesh9
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes