meanguy

Dec 2, 2019
Somone help me, I have this screenshot made from AWAM in september 2020 (when i start playing this game), but a cant find it in the walktrought, how to get on this path where there was this scene with Sophia where she fuck with Dylan and Sam. Or it was some Bonus scene Or was there some special edition (like Halloween or Xmas) ?
View attachment 1249470
It is from the fan art game, I think

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
No, it's not. This is especially true of the apostles since they don't exist in the Patreon friendly Decisions of Life. L&P deliberately leaves the question vague for plausible deniability, never directly addressing it because he doesn't want to be pinned down. If you squint you can make Dylan and Sam 18+, but there's no way to do that with the apostles- that's why they only exist in AWAM where L&P has more room to fudge ages.
Sarcasm.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
The next class Sophia will have to bring a condom, probably will also have to show him how to wear it. To wear a condom it is necessary in erection...
Then Sophia will be asked to show more of the naked breasts in even the vagina
Next time will be the start of day 13.Unless he decide to put both side jobs at the second part of day 13.

NathanSlayer

Jun 15, 2021
Somone help me, I have this screenshot made from AWAM in september 2020 (when i start playing this game), but a cant find it in the walktrought, how to get on this path where there was this scene with Sophia where she fuck with Dylan and Sam. Or it was some Bonus scene Or was there some special edition (like Halloween or Xmas) ?
View attachment 1249470
Finally , someone from the future is here.

peas

Jul 31, 2018
I need help beating the game while running with the mom. I am disabled and can't come close to hitting the numbers in time. Is there a variable I can edit to get past this mini-game?

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I need help beating the game while running with the mom. I am disabled and can't come close to hitting the numbers in time. Is there a variable I can edit to get past this mini-game?
Open Console with Shift+O and write
jump day19_Dylan_defeats_hobo

Reactions: meiersepp

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
none content :cry:.Natalie please save the next update:love:
You know L&P is building up the energy of the lesbian content for something off the chart erotic. Will probably make the sybian scene with Sophia look like a bunch 90 year-olds doing the hokey pokey dance.

herrzimm1

Jun 11, 2020
none content :cry:.Natalie please save the next update:love:

Sadly, I don't think ANY character has a snowball's chance in hell of "saving the next update".

Mainly because none of the pathways, or character story-arcs, has maintained enough momentum to hold interest for another 6 months of so until an update comes out.

It is basically BEGGING for some content to be "found" on only one pathway while all the others continue to wither on the vine.

Especially when you take into account that an "update" seems to focus on either adding just 1 day, or (As is the case here) not even really a 1/2 day, of game-time.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes