Bustried

Apr 2, 2018
Somone help me, I have this screenshot made from AWAM in september 2020 (when i start playing this game), but a cant find it in the walktrought, how to get on this path where there was this scene with Sophia where she fuck with Dylan and Sam. Or it was some Bonus scene Or was there some special edition (like Halloween or Xmas) ?
screenshot0102.png

Jun 28, 2020
Somone help me, I have this screenshot made from AWAM in september 2020 (when i start playing this game), but a cant find it in the walktrought, how to get on this path where there was this scene with Sophia where she fuck with Dylan and Sam. Or it was some Bonus scene Or was there some special edition (like Halloween or Xmas) ?
View attachment 1249470
Alternate Universe

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Well if The Oracle says so, it must be like that ;)
Jokes aside, maybe I got carried away by this new pacing of the game. Asking to be the best man/woman and organizing the bachelor(ette) party it is likely where it is headed.
The swinger thing it was more because they seems the "candidate couple" for that, especially after what we saw in the dressing room. And again I was suggesting that if it is the case the things will be set in motion in some way, not explicitly but preparing the field for that to happen either at the bachelor party or whenever.
The fact that they want to get married it doesn't mean that they are not into it, we don't know much about them but it won't be that bizarre they are into the swinging life even before marriage.
The "oracle" was drunk at this point.
But to the swinger event. I don't think that's wrong with your guess. I just don't think that's the reason for the invitation. Something like that has to develop between two couples. Especially when you've been friends for a long time. When Cathy and Andrew have been swingers for a long time and suddenly Sophia and Liam are attacked with them - "Are you planning our bachelorette party - and do we want to swap partners after the wedding?" that should be pretty much the end of the friendship. Wherever I know - from experience.

Reactions: xxxorro

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Honestly NO potential content at all, compared to the no. of days claimed for development.
Playing other games and feel like not worth the wait!!!
Doesn't work for me, plopped them into game dictionary and now game won't start. Gives me an error saying theres two of the same file which there is not.

Nevermind.

Last edited:
May 4, 2017
View attachment 1249470
That's fan Art my dude, you'll have to wait a few more years to see that in the VN.

marcomonte

Jun 7, 2019
View attachment 1249470
It’s from a fan made spin off, not the actual game. Look for it at this site, it’s here. A brief virtual novel involving Dan and Dylan

edit:https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-fan-game-final-pixil.62869/

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Jeez if Sophia had never married anyone I can imagine a scene:
Sophia "I think I somehow got crabs..."
Doctor "Hmmm that seems unlikely, let me check..."
Later:
Sophia "well....."
Doctor "no, you don't have crabs. You're a 40 YO virgin. Those are fruit flies going after your rotten cherry...

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Jeez if Sophia had never married anyone I can imagine a scene:
Sophia "I think I somehow got crabs..."
Doctor "Hmmm that seems unlikely, let me check..."
Later:
Sophia "well....."
Doctor "no, you don't have crabs. You're a 40 YO virgin. Those are fruit flies going after your rotten cherry...
Yea one that touches children now lol.

roro

May 29, 2017
Hi! Do not L&P fool you, his anti-piracy stance is part of the act. He is building up a story to tell the world that pirates killed his creativity, so he "sadly" stopps developing AWAM, naturally only after some stuff of his is paid off and a nest egg built up! L&P craves money and the limelight, so he does not want to look like the milker he is.
Wy I think so you can read in my last post, but in concentrated form: When AWAM started (and L&P still was a decent Dev) L&P´s projection of time to make the game was about 6 years. Long, but teethgrindingly acceptable if the quality was right, even if then already it was terribly optimistic that he would finish it.
Then it turned out development at the quality he wanted was not as easy as L&P thought and the projected end quickly became 10+ years. At that moment the latest anybody with a functioning brain could see that a finished AWAM was only a vision for the eternal optimistic, the idiots or a fantastic scammer´s tale.
At that moment in time, about at the turn of the decade, L&P found out something else: He liked the easy money, the fame and limelight and "Devs" like gumdrop, crushstation or Aorta showed that there are enough gullibles out there, whose idolised Devs can tell them the dumbest lies and they will still say "thank you, take more of my money."

Now L&P started to find excuses, believable at first, then he slowed down development incremently. Longer intervalls, less content, he absolutely knows that he will never finish the game, but unlike the milkers above, L&P craves applause, so he still gives out updates sometimes, but those are short and full of inconsequntial stuff, but it keeps the illusion going for the patrons. Quite the plan, L&P, quite a plan!
Look at where we are this year, the first short update, barely a 1/3 of a gameday and it is not sure if there will be another one in 2021. He is fully on time for his scamming plan, but nothing else!
Since L&P craves limelight he knows he needs a good "reason" to abandon the game and come out smelling rosy, so currently he "cultivates" his fight against piracy, but it could also be "caramel candies are too expensive" if that would be beievable. He just wants a reason enough suckers will swallow, so unlike e.g. gumdrop his rep as a Dev will not be shot everywhere he turns up.

The same for his "11 hours a day on the game". I tell you what is more likely, L&P works 8 hours in his cushy normal job and then throws in 2-3 hours for AWAM a couple of days a week. Because when you look at what the 0.130 update has on substance, that is something a competent Dev can make in half a year as a parttime project of a couple hours each week.
As a man of culture, you probably know Karl Popper's Falsificationism theory. So, in order to make your truly remarkable theory falsifiable, you should give us time estimation, as to when L&P will quit and abandon his VN. You gave us such a thorough analysis of L&P's psyche, I bet you already have a good estimation, so why not share it with us? I really need to know, you know, as a Patron of him, if he'd abandoned the project before the next update it'll be a shame...

• Angry
Reactions: Toushiro

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I bet the next time they touch her breasts and nipples, they'll probably jerk off to it... I see the future.... :LOL:
View attachment 1249405
The next class Sophia will have to bring a condom, probably will also have to show him how to wear it. To wear a condom it is necessary in erection...
Then Sophia will be asked to show more of the naked breasts in even the vagina

Reactions: mexican22

Zentis

Aug 5, 2019
Can someone please help with the jogging scene. Unable to trigger it despite using the heart function.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes