bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I think L&P kept and wanted to convey the idea of submission by force.
The idea of rape with a greater or lesser degree of acceptance from Sophia is conveyed.
Aiden in this scene roughs Sophia up and in another circumstance, with a different type of audience, things would have a similarity to rape.
Xavier is a perverted old man after all. There's clearly a prior deal between Xavier and Aiden.
View attachment 1250385
View attachment 1250387
If they ever let that bullshit bleed over into the route where you told Aiden to go fuck himself, then what support I have given the dev will dry up immediately. I even hate that this is in the code, even if not in my chosen route.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I was translating for L&P, He's a nice guy but he didn't want to do what I suggested which was to upload all of his script onto a google document and then assign sections to each translator in the discord, so we could all translate our sections in 1 day and then he could go over the translations. This would have sped things up by A LOT!

Instead he wanted to message 1 translator who was available out of 5, and send them 1 line of script and ask them if it sounded okay in english, and then we would have to figure out what the hell the context was for the 1 line, since context mattered sometimes, and so L&P had to go over and explain the scene to us, and then finally we'd correct the english in that line. This felt very micromanaged and it took longer, and sometimes he had issues with our corrections (which is fine because german to english is not so cut and dry since german actually has words English doesn't even have). But it all would have been easier if he did what I said.

So in my opinion, he's probably too much of a micro manager to actually let go of some of the work in the game and allow other people to do it.

The further problem with just sending messages based on what you think needed correction, was that there could be mistakes in english in other lines but because he never sent those other lines we never corrected the bad grammar or mistakes since he thought they were okay.

P.S not that fixing grammar took up tons of time, but it added another week (7-12 days) to the overall production time which could have been brought down to maybe three days or less?
It sounds like the translation could be done much more efficiently in the way you suggested, but then I Would also add some additional playtesting by the translators to see if sounds good after it is done that way you would want a couple of days of that so not that much time would be saved.

Do translators not see any renders at all when translating? If not is bad... Unless he tells you exactly render looks like and you got a real good imagination. I would expect that to eat much time.

One big inefficiency I personally noticed about the way scenes are labeled and coded in is they got crazy long names for each render.

Something like: "Day15_6_B4_Ellie_Julia_stand_up_and_looking_at_each_other" All of that needs to be typed in perfectly (or copy-pasted) for each render. I'm honestly surprised there are not more bugs with the way that is labeled unless they are always copy-pasted.

Know how Sin and I label our renders? Stuff like "2d226" 2nd day, render 226 easy peasy.

The way we do it we can add 100 scenes in there 1 right after the other and can split that into parts changing like 1 or 2 numbers on the end. (Sometimes they need to be rearranged, and transitions too to be fair)

The way L&P does it does add slight convenience. You can tell that render was Julia and Ellie standing up looking at each other without looking at the render. So you could know what to put dialogue-wise there, but you should always have a render open if you are writing the line for it anyway so it doesn't really add anything other than being able to do it without looking at it.

plus all those renders are in one huge file for AWAM. We got ours separated by day and scene to find them more easily.

The way those need to be coded in on AWAM... That is lot of extra work just by having all that unnecessary info on the render names.

The thing is though... It's L&P's project. He will do it however is most comfortable for him. He gets it done.

The big part that takes the absolute longest time 100% is the posing + rendering. That is what slows the process down the most by far. That is probably around 80% of the development time, and the trims we are talking about are on the 20%. Adding a 2nd render guy who is good at rendering would get releases done a lot quicker than any micro time saves we are talking here that could save a week or whatever. Another render guy could shave months off.

Dec 13, 2019
simple question: a guy several time ago created some sort of "side game" related to awam, here side game for awam and that "side game" was really really good! If I'd like to build something similar, how can i obtain/borrow L&P material to start working around a side game too? cheers.

Manowar23

Game Developer
Mar 17, 2020
yo que tú hacía una cosa: 1) instalaba de nuevo el 0.130 y le ponía unren.bat (para poder trampear las puntuaciones), 2). abria el juego para empezar desde cero. 3). en preferencias le cambiaba lo de poder saltar con control y empezaba a adelantar hasta donde te hubieras quedado antes (tardarás unos cinco minutos y puedes aprovechar para echarle un vistazo a la trama general).
Gracias.

Lo haré a ver..

Lust&Pateron

Dec 17, 2020
Dude, you’re using fan-fiction and specious what-ifs of your own design to discard what is actually in the game. You haven’t even challenged yourself to answer a very fundamental question about character and story: what would Ava’s motivation for lying to Sophia be? What does she stand to gain from it? Thematically, how would lying influence the story. Again, the issue isn’t whether looking at the images on screen we think late-teens are being represented, the issue is, in-story, why would Ava lie to a complete stranger? Why, in-story, doesn’t Sophia have the slightest doubt about their age?
Because, Lusty Pateron is milking you, like Sophia milked those 13 year old boys. Who don't know what masterbating is lol

Got you all hard, and didn't allow you to cum. That one act demonstrates lusty pateron whole deal. All talk, no action, all fart and NO poo, all tease and no cum. All blue balls

I digest, the characters looked 13 I don't give a fuck what's written

Last edited:

Lust&Pateron

Dec 17, 2020
If I WAS still editor and learned of that tutoring scene, I would have tried to nudge L&P in a different direction and told him it was a bad idea lol. Maybe I quit being an editor too soon. Sigh.

I would have also given him better ideas for the dialogue, for how it happens/plays out that she ends up naked with the boys. That whole scene feels weird to me, like it seems off compared to how L&P usually writes things? but who knows...
If it came out, that a new editor gave him advice on that i wouldn't be shocked. Tbh i think he should remove it from Cannon.

It adds more route (not a good thing), it would actual work better with the old people home.
It doesn't fit the currant narrative
Its with kids. Lets say that are teenagers. It's still fucking weird. In front of 3 people, who she's basically just met, she wanked off 2 of them

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
If it came out, that a new editor gave him advice on that i wouldn't be shocked. Tbh i think he should remove it from Cannon.

It adds more route (not a good thing), it would actual work better with the old people home.
It doesn't fit the currant narrative
Its with kids. Lets say that are teenagers. It's still fucking weird. In front of 3 people, who she's basically just met, she wanked off 2 of them
BTW, at the age of the apostles my "mast" would stand straight for a week if a woman like Sophia had touched it.
That's why I say it's not realistic :whistle:

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
When I was editor we never saw scenes from the game. We never saw the sentences and dialogue leading up to the sentence he showed us which needed to be corrected. He would basically just message me a sentence asking if it was okay, if it was grammatically correct or if he used the right word etc. And I'd be like, "no... it's not okay but what's going on here?" because it completely didn't make sense sometimes and it was difficult to write it in proper english without more context of what was happening in the scene. So he would reveal what the scene was by explaining it or through me asking questions. Scenes were already written and the graphics were already done. And I don't think he had particular hang ups about privacy or leaks? because he would explain the scenes, but it all seemed like an unnecessary extra step. When L&P had his long time editor they would talk on voice chat, so it seems like he was used to a 1 on 1 interaction with his editor? and who knows if I stayed as an editor longer maybe we would have Voice chatted and it would have been faster.

Like I knew about the whole Deshawn sauna scene weeks before it was released etc. (though I forget how you spell his name)
As someone who does editing/localization for a couple games, this sounds like an absolute nightmare. I'm given the full script and have direct communication with the writer, and it's still tricky.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
If I WAS still editor and learned of that tutoring scene, I would have tried to nudge L&P in a different direction and told him it was a bad idea lol. Maybe I quit being an editor too soon. Sigh.

I would have also given him better ideas for the dialogue, for how it happens/plays out that she ends up naked with the boys. That whole scene feels weird to me, like it seems off compared to how L&P usually writes things? but who knows...
I know what you mean. I'd have made some changes to that scene as well. The punctuation was bad there, and sometimes it would go "???" triple question mark for no reason when one will do the trick.

It was also a bit too... clinical for lack of a better word, and not enough erotic. I was half expecting Sophia to say "Turn your head and cough." to the boys. Which was kinda the point, and she was trying to make it NOT EROTIC.

Some possible humor was missing: One of the boys has premature ejaculation, oh no it got in Sophia's mouth! que record scratch sound and a knock at the door! scramble to get decent!

Some possible suspense was missing: That mom should have come knocking on the door, you know why? Because there have already been four" on the other side of the door" scenes (at least). Dylan knocking to get in the bathroom with sophia, With Dylan and Liam at the beach, and with Liam and the secretary. Then you got with Elle in the shower interrupted by Liam... It was really calling for something like that again. Sophia still has that cum in her mouth and has gotta decide to swallow it real quick or get busted! Then try to keep a straight face.

In AWAM if there is a chance for other side of the door action I expect it to happen. Especially because the mom said "keep the door open", and because Sophia thought she would be interrupted.

Ultimately the boys got blue balled too on their first time a girl touch their junk. Sad.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
I was editor for L&P, He's a nice guy but he didn't want to do what I suggested which was to upload all of his script onto a google document and then assign sections to each translator in the discord, so we could all translate our sections in 1 day and then he could go over the corrections. This would have sped things up by A LOT!

Instead he wanted to message 1 editor who was available out of 5, and send them 1 line of script and ask them if it sounded okay in english, and then we would have to figure out what the hell the context was for the 1 line, since context mattered sometimes, and so L&P had to go over and explain the scene to us, and then finally we'd correct the english in that line. This felt very micromanaged and it took longer, and sometimes he had issues with our corrections (which is fine because german to english is not so cut and dry since german actually has words English doesn't even have). But it all would have been easier if he did what I said.

So in my opinion, he's probably too much of a micro manager to actually let go of some of the work in the game and allow other people to do it.

The further problem with just sending messages based on what you think needed correction, was that there could be mistakes in english in other lines but because he never sent those other lines we never corrected the bad grammar or mistakes since he thought they were okay.

P.S not that fixing grammar took up tons of time, but it added another week (7-12 days) to the overall production time which could have been brought down to maybe three days or less?
That is truly fascinating! Thanks for sharing what is perhaps our first peek behind the curtain!

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Because, Lusty Pateron is milking you, like Sophia milked those 13 year old boys. Who don't know what masterbating is lol

Got you all hard, and didn't allow you to cum. That one act demonstrates lusty pateron whole deal. All talk, no action, all fart and poo, all tease and no cum. All blue balls

I digest, the characters looked 13 I don't give a fuck what's written
For the record, I am not getting milked, I’m a fair minded freeloader and nothing more.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes