Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
So what content do we get so far? I see the game has the incest tag. What kind of incest is there in the game and what is planed for future updates?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
So what content do we get so far? I see the game has the incest tag. What kind of incest is there in the game and what is planed for future updates?
As far as I know, some light touching is all the incest there is now...
I believe actual incest is going to happen down the line somewhere. Probably when I'm cold and in the ground.

Last edited:

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
I didn't even think about it till someone mentioned it but now he's about to break 2 patreon rules lol.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I know what you mean. I'd have made some changes to that scene as well. The punctuation was bad there, and sometimes it would go "???" triple question mark for no reason when one will do the trick.

It was also a bit too... clinical for lack of a better word, and not enough erotic. I was half expecting Sophia to say "Turn your head and cough." to the boys. Which was kinda the point, and she was trying to make it NOT EROTIC.

Some possible humor was missing: One of the boys has premature ejaculation, oh no it got in Sophia's mouth! que record scratch sound and a knock at the door! scramble to get decent!

Some possible suspense was missing: That mom should have come knocking on the door, you know why? Because there have already been four" on the other side of the door" scenes (at least). Dylan knocking to get in the bathroom with sophia, With Dylan and Liam at the beach, and with Liam and the secretary. Then you got with Elle in the shower interrupted by Liam... It was really calling for something like that again. Sophia still has that cum in her mouth and has gotta decide to swallow it real quick or get busted! Then try to keep a straight face.

In AWAM if there is a chance for other side of the door action I expect it to happen. Especially because the mom said "keep the door open", and because Sophia thought she would be interrupted.

Ultimately the boys got blue balled too on their first time a girl touch their junk. Sad.
Everything you're suggest for the tutoring scene sounds horrible and gross.

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
As far as I know, some light touching is all the incest there is now...
I believe actual incest is going to happen down the line somewhere. Probably when I'm cold and in the ground.
So thanks for the answer but what kind of content are talking about now scenes wise ? Is this wort downloading or there is nothing yet.

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
First of all, I apologize for my bad english.
I'm writing this because of the comments about the shota scenes. I like to play shota games. This is not my choice, this is my orientation. I don't like lolicon, gay or furry games. Reading about the games I love has become painful for me. my favorite theme (shota) in the form of mass hysteria is shown as a disgusting, weird, shocking reason.
A tag used on the shota f95. however, there is a similar attack in almost every game against the shota theme on this site. I don't want the things I love to be called disgusting.
Moderation should find a solution to this insulting language. no one has to like the shota theme. But if you don't like it, you should be careful what you write.
All of these posts are written in capital letters, I am waiting for a response from the moderation.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
First of all, I apologize for my bad english.
I'm writing this because of the comments about the shota scenes. I like to play shota games. This is not my choice, this is my orientation. I don't like lolicon, gay or furry games. Reading about the games I love has become painful for me. my favorite theme (shota) in the form of mass hysteria is shown as a disgusting, strange, shocking reason.
A tag used on the shota f95. however, there is a similar attack in almost every game against the shota theme on this site. I don't want the things I love to be called disgusting.
Moderation should find a solution to this insulting language. no one has to like the shota theme. But if you don't like it, you should be careful what you write.
All of these posts are written in capital letters, I am waiting for a response from the moderation.
I posted my opinion and I never insulted anyone

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes