lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
This is one of the problems that I see concerning the bad ending,how bad will it get for Sophia?
Will she end up in jail/banned from teaching and put on the sex offenders list?
Divorced from Liam and lose everything house/husband/career/shunned by family and public humiliation.
These are very dark ending I grant you
you forgot sophie commit suicide :cry:. thats the super bad ending!!!
even in a happy ending like alyssa/sophie she will Divorce Liam to stay with alyssa (and antonio:ROFLMAO:).

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
A divorce from Liam should always lead to a happy ending.
Which would be harder to stomach?
Sophia's extra marital affairs?
Sophia bisexual flings?
Sophia's having sex with underage children?
Sophia committing incest with her own son/daughter?
At least two of these would look really bad for Liam since he will become the CEO of the company, also the bad publicity that would happen because of Sophia.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I'm not sure if you read this on here or if you read it on Patreon when you were a member, but here it is again from 9.24.2020.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now, I agree with your comments on speed and work hours, plus some other issues I believe he has displayed. And although I'm not defending his actions, as I have criticized him on many of his comments, nor do I agree with his comments in this post, He does state his intention and rationale in this post for taking 10+ years to complete and why he's doing it.

As of right now, He's a "One Man Army" trying to tack something that needs a team. His project is too big for him to handle alone, but this is the course of action he chooses to take. IMO, I think he will eventually burn out, but the question is, what is his threshold for burnout?
You know, one of the biggest ironies in all this for me is, while L&P has proven himself to be a self-censored, to a point I admire that he started AWAM, because I am a creative person myself. I even could see a positive finish, not probable, but possible, when he still reckoned with 6-10 years of development time. When it is a heartblood project, this development time can be reached without imploding.
But he is, no matter what I think of him personally, on a wrong course for the game. His obsession with the artwork has already veered into H.H. Gossen´s law of diminishing returns. Most won´t even recognise some of the smaller touches and worse, most of the time-intensive smaller touches are completely superfluous at the quality the pics already have.
And more, his thinking of "more pics is better pics" is likewise a time leech.The new update could have been made with at least 1/3 less pics at the same level of quality and enjoyment. If you are quick worker, these pics are nothing to worry about. If you are already very slow and becoming a meme like L&P is, that superfluous pics are time forever lost.

Still we agree on our critic of work speed, alleged workhours and some other issues when it comes to L&P and AWAM, so just one more point by me. I agree fully with you that if L&P goes on like he does now, he will burn out sooner or later. That is inevitable. Doing AWAM alone is possible, but the bloat he adds in himself and his slow workspeed will lead him to the wall, if he does not change course. Even for heartblood projects there is a red line of time to make it in one go.

Reactions: rowdyranger

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Which would be harder to stomach?
Sophia's extra marital affairs?
Sophia bisexual flings?
Sophia's having sex with underage children?
Sophia committing incest with her own son/daughter?
At least two of these would look really bad for Liam since he will become the CEO of the company, also the bad publicity that would happen because of Sophia.
If liam as Ceo make the invertors happy they don´t care if his wife fucks with animals.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
If liam as Ceo make the invertors happy they don´t care if his wife fucks with animals.
I am sure that the negative publicity/families of the children and child care workers would not agree with you.
How would Liam cope with all of this?

Last edited:
Reactions: globsis

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
The most dangerous route for her is Aiden. The rest are, her own family, or with one partner: Sam, Zac, Alyssa, ...
The least dangerous to her marriage is Morello.
So, some help from Morello to get rid of Aiden is the perfect choice for her marriage.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
You know, one of the biggest ironies in all this for me is, while L&P has proven himself to be a self-censored, to a point I admire that he started AWAM, because I am a creative person myself. I even could see a positive finish, not probable, but possible, when he still reckoned with 6-10 years of development time. When it is a heartblood project, this development time can be reached without imploding.
But he is, no matter what I think of him personally, on a wrong course for the game. His obsession with the artwork has already veered into H.H. Gossen´s law of diminishing returns. Most won´t even recognise some of the smaller touches and worse, most of the time-intensive smaller touches are completely superfluous at the quality the pics already have.
And more, his thinking of "more pics is better pics" is likewise a time leech.The new update could have been made with at least 1/3 less pics at the same level of quality and enjoyment. If you are quick worker, these pics are nothing to worry about. If you are already very slow and becoming a meme like L&P is, that superfluous pics are time forever lost.

Still we agree on our critic of work speed, alleged workhours and some other issues when it comes to L&P and AWAM, so just one more point by me. I agree fully with you that if L&P goes on like he does now, he will burn out sooner or later. That is inevitable. Doing AWAM alone is possible, but the bloat he adds in himself and his slow workspeed will lead him to the wall, if he does not change course. Even for heartblood projects there is a red line of time to make it in one go.
It's possible alone, but it would have been far easier to start small and work upwards. IMO, This would have been the ideal solution as it would allow managing his time and production schedule better. I guess he thought, like his render count, bigger is better.

Oct 18, 2019
A bad ending for Sofia means complete bankruptcy in every sense. Family, financial and social fiasco. Throughout the game, she has not demonstrated great ability in the matter of making money. She only spent them. Liam can be criticized for various reasons, but only he in this family earns real means of living.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
I'm not sure if you read this on here or if you read it on Patreon when you were a member, but here it is again from 9.24.2020.

Now, I agree with your comments on speed and work hours, plus some other issues I believe he has displayed. And although I'm not defending his actions, as I have criticized him on many of his comments, nor do I agree with his comments in this post, He does state his intention and rationale in this post for taking 10+ years to complete and why he's doing it.

As of right now, He's a "One Man Army" trying to tack something that needs a team. His project is too big for him to handle alone, but this is the course of action he chooses to take. IMO, I think he will eventually burn out, but the question is, what is his threshold for burnout?
The way he talks like you need a great GPU to render scenes when you can just get a render farm for 100$/month getting you 1440p renders in 3 minutes and complex renders in 15-20 min just shows how little he knows about anything out of his immediate sight.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
The way he talks like you need a great GPU to render scenes when you can just get a render farm for 100$/month getting you 1440p renders in 3 minutes and complex renders in 15-20 min just shows how little he knows about anything out of his immediate sight.
I tried to explain that to him, but he continues to use the phrase "It won't work for me." Plus you saw his reaction a couple of months back when he answers this very question.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
A bad ending for Sofia means complete bankruptcy in every sense. Family, financial and social fiasco. Throughout the game, she has not demonstrated great ability in the matter of making money. She only spent them. Liam can be criticized for various reasons, but only he in this family earns real means of living.
Sophia is capable of being a full time teacher. She has the credentials and therefore could fully support the family. She was only hired part time as part of the game. It was not a choice the player had. The possibility is there though not as an element of this game.

She could not support Liam's 'addiction' to the dice financially or morally.

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
How many clicks on the mouse until you see an lesbian scene with mom and daughter?
thats the only thing i care about
fuck the rest :)

• Sad
Reactions: Alley_Cat
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes