• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Lust&Pateron

Dec 17, 2020
We need more positivity in this thread. It's all doom and gloom

I think we should have talk about all of our accomplishments that we've completed in real life. During the period that it's taken lust for pateron to release the game and still not had Sophia suck some strange

• Red Heart
Reactions: ete77

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Many are just ungrateful people. It disgusts me.

Its an big update with many content and over hundret of pics. I found it great. Thank you for this. :love:

Btw the computer should be taken away from these toxic people.
:FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:
I facepalm like this, since the other facepalm emoji might be counted as a like. Thank you for showing the whole thread how a perfect patron for Devs looks like: Blindly swallowing anything the Dev tells you!
We have dozens of posts here proving with basic math, you need no doctor for, that the development speed of AWAM is far beyond slow. You basically need a new superlative of slow. At current speed the projected final of AWAM is somewhere in the 2030s or 2040s, if it slows down even more.
Second, for the Dev alleged workhours gone into the current update plus the time it took to make, it is NOT in the least big. Especially because it still is just a 1/3 of a gameday, of which over 18 days are still coming.

As for taking away computers: Freedom of speech means you have to hear out my stuff, I have to hear out your stuff, no matter our opinions.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Напоминаю:
"If she refuses tasks on day 18, then she is already a whore.......Her holes have already been tried in San Alejo."

"If on the 25th day, then a whore of deep immersion, and if he completes all 12 tasks, then at the very bottom, without a family, work is a street whore with round-the-clock fucking with everyone."

It's not entirely clear whether you'd be satisfied with these outcomes but I'll assume you're against them. There's no evidence that this is where the story is heading but if it did, what would we do about it, except be disappointed &/or stop playing?

These are not the outcomes that necessarily apply to every corruption game, nor should they, or there would be no point in playing more than a couple. I've played a few & only two of them ended in a similar way to what you describe, which sounds like your worst case scenario. Such endings, inevitably, are not universally popular, even with committed players.

You seem to assume that by completing tasks up to day 18, Sophia has changed out of all recognition, when the only evidence we have for this possibility of character metamorphosis is her behaviour in the second side job. It's a corruption game where the things Sophia is willing to do don't change radically overnight, except for the 2nd side job, which I personally see as an aberration. Sophia may or may not complete the tasks. How long the game lasts will be the biggest determinant of this, as opposed to the player's choices.

I hope you're not confusing this story with "Fashion Business." Sophia is not Monica, working as a high-class call-girl yet still giving blow-jobs to passers-by on the steets. FB has long ago parted company with any remote semblance of realism. True, I havn't played it for over a year but I visit the thread sometimes & am fairly aware of what's going on.

We mustn't forget the AWAM fanbase in all of this. I have never, ever, seen so much opprobrium & disparagement heaped on blackmail storylines & characters, even though coercion, usually in several, often crude forms, is an integral part of corruption games. Blackmailers & their ilk are supposed to be hate figures, or people we "love to hate," almost like pantomime villains in a dark adult sense. Here with AWAM, the dynamic is different & I've found myself constantly defending blackmailers in order to counteract the fans who want this to be all about a cheating wife, or a variation on a romantic novel, with added incest.

There are fans of games such as FB who call for complete degradation, torture, bestiality etc. Here, a forceful grope while everyone's in disguise, in a well-written art class scenario has even been equated with rape. Do you see the difference?

Last edited:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Just once, to be honest.
And maybe it is acquired experience for L&P.

I also think it is a matter of point of view.

According to statistics provided by quency77 (in reviews section, page #4 today), the last update was in the average in terms of rendering per day. And qualitatively I think we are above average.

The number of renderings is an indicator, but not always the principal source of concern.

There are events that can generate a lot of renderings, without requiring a lot of work : for example, all the places already known which do not need to be recreated. If there is a hot scene around the pool during the day, everything is already in place.

:cool:
The art class(Aiden event)and the 2nd pose for Sophia wearing the Delia negligee is one case where the set up outstripped the rendering time.
The dev used a ready made set with just a few pieces added and probably his own lighting, but the negilgee is a nightmare to set up in the poses done by Sophia and this is why I think he spent so long on this event.I do think however that it is crazy to spend so much time on one event(my opinion) but now having messed about with the scene I can understand now why it took so long.

Last edited:
Oct 18, 2019
ancienregimele thanks for paying attention to my post. I am not happy with this ending and not disappointed. This is just a collection of pixels that are produced by the author. He is the master of this plot and heroes.
I'm just trying, in spite of the crowd, who like EVERYTHING, except for the speed of updates, to assess the prospects for the development of the plot, based on the current situation of the heroes.
The author swung well on a promising project, and then faced the impossibility of realizing it on his own, and he does not want to attract outsiders for their purposes. And this is his right as an author.
Therefore, the storylines are simplified as much as possible, the behavior of the heroes from pseudo realism goes into the category of utopian fiction with one justification - This is a game, everything is possible here.
A whole bunch of participants, while again straining and declaring that everything is fine, forgetting that six months ago, they also strained their navels, declaring that this game is the most realistic in the world.
Always a little upset when a promising project is flushed down the toilet. It is like the loss of the German national football team in the first match. Everyone was waiting for fireworks, but got a bunch.
Therefore, proceeding from the speed of Sophia's self-perversion, this is the way to go. The speed is really impressive in 12 days 100 dirty points practically "from scratch" without serious coercion or other external circumstances. At the beginning of the game, the prim and shy lady works "miracles".
I cannot advise the author, but in this situation it would probably be interesting to apply a view from the outside (already mentioned in my post), when the viewer through the eyes of outsiders will see the results of her achievements. In this way, the author will be able to avoid these senseless inner monologues of Sophia.
She has only 3 arguments to justify herself:
1. I am doing this for the good of (Dylan's) family.
2. I was drunk and not quite in control.
3. I haven't had sex for so long (2 weeks - horror / horror).
They are the main motivators of her lecherous actions. Therefore, now the author needs to somehow rectify this situation if he wants to preserve not only the quality of the renders, but also the quality of the game itself. I would be glad to be wrong in my predictions.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Just once, to be honest.
And maybe it is acquired experience for L&P.

I also think it is a matter of point of view.

According to statistics provided by quency77 (in reviews section, page #4 today), the last update was in the average in terms of rendering per day. And qualitatively I think we are above average.

The number of renderings is an indicator, but not always the principal source of concern.

There are events that can generate a lot of renderings, without requiring a lot of work : for example, all the places already known which do not need to be recreated. If there is a hot scene around the pool during the day, everything is already in place.

Some were annoyed to wait almost 160-170 days for the update. Imagine the same content, but we would have had it several times. In the end, would the general feeling be different, I think so.
:cool:
Don't forget something very important.Same thing was said before he split the day on 3.And 2 years before that when he split the days on two.Instead we are steady going from 2-3 months per 1 game day to more than 1 year.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
ancienregimele thanks for paying attention to my post. I am not happy with this ending and not disappointed. This is just a collection of pixels that are produced by the author. He is the master of this plot and heroes.
I'm just trying, in spite of the crowd, who like EVERYTHING, except for the speed of updates, to assess the prospects for the development of the plot, based on the current situation of the heroes.
The author swung well on a promising project, and then faced the impossibility of realizing it on his own, and he does not want to attract outsiders for their purposes. And this is his right as an author.
Therefore, the storylines are simplified as much as possible, the behavior of the heroes from pseudo realism goes into the category of utopian fiction with one justification - This is a game, everything is possible here.
A whole bunch of participants, while again straining and declaring that everything is fine, forgetting that six months ago, they also strained their navels, declaring that this game is the most realistic in the world.
Always a little upset when a promising project is flushed down the toilet. It is like the loss of the German national football team in the first match. Everyone was waiting for fireworks, but got a bunch.
Therefore, proceeding from the speed of Sophia's self-perversion, this is the way to go. The speed is really impressive in 12 days 100 dirty points practically "from scratch" without serious coercion or other external circumstances. At the beginning of the game, the prim and shy lady works "miracles".
I cannot advise the author, but in this situation it would probably be interesting to apply a view from the outside (already mentioned in my post), when the viewer through the eyes of outsiders will see the results of her achievements. In this way, the author will be able to avoid these senseless inner monologues of Sophia.
She has only 3 arguments to justify herself:
1. I am doing this for the good of (Dylan's) family.
2. I was drunk and not quite in control.
3. I haven't had sex for so long (2 weeks - horror / horror).
They are the main motivators of her lecherous actions. Therefore, now the author needs to somehow rectify this situation if he wants to preserve not only the quality of the renders, but also the quality of the game itself. I would be glad to be wrong in my predictions.
Those three justification arguments do seem to get a bit stretched in this game/VN. That 3rd one is the weakest & most amusing, because it could only have come from someone who's never been married for 20 years! As for the demon drink, even if Sophia doesn't take alcohol too well, we've several times seen her loosen up after just one glass of wine. I've never met a woman like that, (sadly?), although I did know one or two who could drink me under the table & I was a fairly big habitual drinker in my younger days......usually 6 nights a week with binges on the weekend.

It leaves the first reason & that's why I wish the basis of the blackmail had been even stronger, because as it stands, there are so many ways to avoid it. There could come a time, probably sooner rather than later, when the blackmail becomes even more of a luxury for those like me who enjoy the routes but I still hope that we don't see Sophia take up street walking in a professional capacity!

• Love
Reactions: mulerider

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Those three justification arguments do seem to get a bit stretched in this game/VN. That 3rd one is the weakest & most amusing, because it could only have come from someone who's never been married for 20 years! As for the demon drink, even if Sophia doesn't take alcohol too well, we've several times seen her loosen up after just one glass of wine. I've never met a woman like that, (sadly?), although I did know one or two who could drink me under the table & I was a fairly big habitual drinker in my younger days......usually 6 nights a week with binges on the weekend.

It leaves the first reason & that's why I wish the basis of the blackmail had been even stronger, because as it stands, there are so many ways to avoid it. There could come a time, probably sooner rather than later, when the blackmail becomes even more of a luxury for those like me who enjoy the routes but I still hope that we don't see Sophia take up street walking in a professional capacity!
This is one of the problems that I see concerning the bad ending,how bad will it get for Sophia?
Will she end up in jail/banned from teaching and put on the sex offenders list?
Divorced from Liam and lose everything house/husband/career/shunned by family and public humiliation.
These are very dark ending I grant you

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Reactions: xxxorro

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
There might actually be something in that, as Pep was a Barcelona player and manager, Dylan (or Sam?) has a Barca poster in his room iirc.
Who knows, maybe Pep Frank could give Sophia some useful tips about how to best play her role as coach of Dylan's team. Unfortunately, we will only know when the DLC will be released.

• Haha
Reactions: ancienregimele

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
:FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:
I facepalm like this, since the other facepalm emoji might be counted as a like. Thank you for showing the whole thread how a perfect patron for Devs looks like: Blindly swallowing anything the Dev tells you!
We have dozens of posts here proving with basic math, you need no doctor for, that the development speed of AWAM is far beyond slow. You basically need a new superlative of slow. At current speed the projected final of AWAM is somewhere in the 2030s or 2040s, if it slows down even more.
Second, for the Dev alleged workhours gone into the current update plus the time it took to make, it is NOT in the least big. Especially because it still is just a 1/3 of a gameday, of which over 18 days are still coming.

As for taking away computers: Freedom of speech means you have to hear out my stuff, I have to hear out your stuff, no matter our opinions.
I'm not sure if you read this on here or if you read it on Patreon when you were a member, but here it is again from 9.24.2020.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I agree with your comments on speed and work hours, plus some other issues I believe he has displayed. And although I'm not defending his actions, as I have criticized him on many of his comments, nor do I agree with his comments in this post, He does state his intention and rationale in this post for taking 10+ years to complete and why he's doing it.

As of right now, He's a "One Man Army" trying to tackle something that needs a team. His project is too big for him to handle alone, but this is the course of action he chooses to take. IMO, I think he will eventually burn out, but the question is, what is his threshold for burnout?

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes