ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
It could be 6 months +or- before the next update & the debates about the most recent have occurred, for better or worse. There's no point in making suggestions, however well meant, which has been proven time & again. That leaves speculation, which of course, can be enjoyable but I sometimes wonder what would happen if this thread went silent?

OK, it's 99% impossible but what would happen if all the more 'thoughtful' contributors went quiet & left the place to the, "When's the next update?" , "Any sex yet?" "...it's been 4 years..." type comments.

'Nothing' is the most likely answer & I'm conscious there are those who'd rejoice but it would be a good, low cost, low risk experiment, wouldn't it?

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
It could be 6 months +or- before the next update & the debates about the most recent have occurred, for better or worse. There's no point in making suggestions, however well meant, which has been proven time & again. That leaves speculation, which of course, can be enjoyable but I sometimes wonder what would happen if this thread went silent?

OK, it's 99% impossible but what would happen if all the more 'thoughtful' contributors went quiet & left the place to the, "When's the next update?" , "Any sex yet?" "...it's been 4 years..." type comments.

'Nothing' is the most likely answer & I'm conscious there are those who'd rejoice but it would be a good, low cost, low risk experiment, wouldn't it?
You’re overlooking the true victims if this forum were left to the serial askers of dumb questions: the moderators. For their sake I cannot abandon this thread and leave it to that lot.

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
Nope, your post evidences that you do not get it! I am a hobby writer and I know fracking well how the creation of a story goes and when you go after your vision of it! In all that time AWAM in on, I criticised exactly one scene, the Shota, because the depiction is problematic and asynchron to most story arcs, e.g. Dylan´s, whose Jogging event suffered from a two steps forward, one back in comparison.
The rest of my "Beef" with AWAM is that L&P has turned out to be a proven self-censored and that the speed of Development, never fast, slowed down more massively since 1 1/2 years. And the way it does has all the hallmarks of milking in progress. I have been long enough on this site to recognise the signs in advance.
I post in this discussion to warn others to think about it first, before giving money to this project, because it is hignly unlikely they will ever get a finished product.

As for your other point, if you believe my Life is dull, then you are sadly mistaken! While fun, F95 is a sidetheater in my Life. But one I will always being fond of, because I found F95 by chance while recovering from a sneaky illness, which nearly cost me my Life. I already stood at Heaven´s Gate for a time, so believe me, I live, truly live, this second time I have.
Actually my posts are evidence that I do get it. You're the one making assumptions that I was referring to you. If you don't fit into the description of what I was saying then great. You're way ahead of the game and living life as you should. Just like L&P is living his life as he should. And if you're not giving L&P any money by patronizing his game then he is certainly not "milking" you so please stop with that idiotic reference. People who continually use that term seem to be more jealous of what L&P is doing than angry at him.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
1624503822605.png (this is the video with that hot milf Rachel Hunter playing the mom) 1624503822605.png
Sams band should play "Stacy's mom" but do a parody of it called "Dylan's mom"

Here are my parody lyrics called "Dylans mom"

Dylan's mom has got it goin' on
Dylan, can I come over after school?
(After school)
We can hang around by the pool
(Hang by the pool)
Did your mom get back from her tutoring trip?
(tutoring trip)
Is she there, or is she trying to give me the slip?
(Give me the nip)
You know, I'm not the little boy that I used to be
I'm all grown up now
Baby, can't you see?
She's all I want
And I've waited for so long
Elle, can't you see?
You're just not the girl for me
I know it might be wrong but
I'm in love with Dylan's mom
Liam, do you remember when I mowed your lawn?
(Mowed your lawn

Your wife came out with just a towel on
(Towel on)
I could tell she liked me from the way she stared
(The way she stared)
And the way she said
"You missed a spot over there"
(A spot over there)
And I know that you think it's just a fantasy
But since Liam ignores her
Your mom could use a guy like me (SAM)
She's all I want
And I've waited for so long
Elle, can't you see?
I'm in love with Dylan's mom
Dylan's mom has got it goin' on (she's got it going on)
She's all I want and I've waited for so long (i'm blue balled))
Elle, can't you see?
I know it might be wrong
I'm in love with
your mom, oh, oh
(I'm in love with)
Dylan's mom, oh, oh
(Wait a minute)
Elle, can't you see?
I'm in love with your mom

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Hey guys sorry but I'm in the middle of playing the game right now and I'm trying to get 21 points for Dylan for the bath tub scene and I'm unsure how to get it.

I checked a guide and it says there's supposed to be a kiss scene with him after the soccer match but it doesn't play out in mine for some reason and goes straight to dinner.

Is there a certain choice from before I should have done to trigger it?

I had 20 points before this so I guess I'm just 1 point short. Don't really want to cheat it since I'm trying to see the scenes.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Hey guys sorry but I'm in the middle of playing the game right now and I'm trying to get 21 points for Dylan for the bath tub scene and I'm unsure how to get it.

I checked a guide and it says there's supposed to be a kiss scene with him after the soccer match but it doesn't play out in mine for some reason and goes straight to dinner.

Is there a certain choice from before I should have done to trigger it?

I had 20 points before this so I guess I'm just 1 point short. Don't really want to cheat it since I'm trying to see the scenes.
Honestly, just cheat and give yourself the point. The scenes are so minor that I'm not sure it's worth going back and playing. If you're a completionist and you just have to see the scene for yourself, reread the walkthrough from the beginning because it's likely you missed a point somewhere doing something minor.

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Honestly, just cheat and give yourself the point. The scenes are so minor that I'm not sure it's worth going back and playing. If you're a completionist and you just have to see the scene for yourself, reread the walkthrough from the beginning because it's likely you missed a point somewhere doing something minor.
Not really a completionist per se but just want to watch the scenes in order. Cheating it would mean I watch the tub scene without seeing the kiss scene.

I tried retracing and following the guide step by step that but the problem with the walkthrough is that it doesn't really tell you what choices to make just tells you the results for points.

So it's hard for me to trace back which I did wrong.

Unless there's a guide dedicated fully to the Dylan path? The ones I've seen so far are generic walkthrough just showing the points and no specific path guide which tells you exactly which choices to make.

EDIT: figured it out finally. The guide I was looking at wasn't as concise. Found a better guide in the OP.

Also I think it's a bit counter intuitive to need to go the lesbian route and not watch the game with Dylan, to get points with Dylan. Wut. No wonder I missed it.

Last edited:

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
You sweet summer child. The next update is expected to be his biggest/most complex yet.
That's true but I recently just put all of Sam's events separately in folders to see how big each event with Sam is. And the biggest event of Sam individually was around 140 renders ( excluding the bikini event WITH Dylan which was 270-280 something I guess ). So even when he has said the event will be big I don't assume it can cross the Yoga event along with the shower which is 500+ renders in total from both perspectives. Since Sam is the only one who is likely to get any erotic happening in the scene it is likely that it could be around 300 renders itself.

The biggest Nathalie event is 71 renders.

The previous Dylan Ellie event is surprisingly long though with 106 renders which is bigger than the Prison visit and the sauna with Vicky. Maybe last time he was trying to set the stage for something erotic in the Dylan Ellie route too.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
That's true but I recently just put all of Sam's events separately in folders to see how big each event with Sam is. And the biggest event of Sam individually was around 140 renders ( excluding the bikini event WITH Dylan which was 270-280 something I guess ). So even when he has said the event will be big I don't assume it can cross the Yoga event along with the shower which is 500+ renders in total from both perspectives. Since Sam is the only one who is likely to get any erotic happening in the scene it is likely that it could be around 300 renders itself.

The biggest Nathalie event is 71 renders.

The previous Dylan Ellie event is surprisingly long though with 106 renders which is bigger than the Prison visit and the sauna with Vicky. Maybe last time he was trying to set the stage for something erotic in the Dylan Ellie route too.
Sure, good research. But in the end I don't think it matters because I think L&P is unrestrained. He just put out an update of unprecedented size, far outpacing the planned number of renders. I think all bets are off when it comes to predicting the size of a scene at this point. There's an element to L&P's development process which is "bigger and better". So I simply cannot see him producing an update of "only" 500 renders; not after his last update was 997.

Until he can actually deliver an update of fewer than 500 renders in fewer than 4 months, I don't think we should any expectation that he'll do it.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
The Apostles's sister is mentioned as being older and had travelled - currently in Japan IIRC.
That's what some of us were hoping before this update is that sister might reappear and that we might get some hot scenes between her and Sophia. But those hopes dashed by last update.
I speculate that instead of Ava catching Sophia it will actually be the sister Leah. She has been included in the game directory as well. So most likely she will appear soon in the story. She will find out about what Sophia is doing and then in order to maintain her silence she will ask Sophia to do something for her. If Ava catches her she will most likely throw her out or call the police on her. I don't see the sidejob be entirely about the children from start to end.

Last edited:

Lockyn87

Oct 6, 2018
Those boys from the tutoring job look a bit young but apart from that have not other complaints. Hadn't played the game for a while last I played the most action was kissing so it's good to see that the sexual content is progressing. Fav scene was shower scene with daughter. ( masturbating )

stymiez

Mar 5, 2021
ok im a tad confused.. while trying to look for the answer somewhere in pages, i couldnt find it.. mostly ppl going on about well everyone knows...

so can someone clearify for me please... is this 130 just a tad refreshed and just trying on a wedding dress!?

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Tbf he deletes all the negative posts. So maybe his paterons are unhappy, but due his censorship and its just an echo chamber of cock suckers
Totally possible, but that means the only way we'll be able to register dissatisfaction is with a decline in patrons that is outside of normal month to month fluctuations. If that decline never materializes, or is minor, then the only take away is that not many people are that unhappy.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
ok im a tad confused.. while trying to look for the answer somewhere in pages, i couldnt find it.. mostly ppl going on about well everyone knows...

so can someone clearify for me please... is this 130 just a tad refreshed and just trying on a wedding dress!?
There are a number of possible scenes in v0.130

- Side Job 1 or Side Job 2
- Wedding Dress
- Aiden Task #3
- Jog with Dylan in the park

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
I speculate that instead of Ava catching Sophia it will actually be the sister Leah. She has been included in the game directory as well. So most likely she will appear soon in the story. She will find out about what Sophia is doing and then in order to maintain her silence she will ask Sophia to do something for her. If Ava catches her she will most likely throw her out or call the police on her. I don't see the sidejob be entirely about the children from start to end.
That would actually be a great update to see, and it would be easier to progress the story with her being blackmailed rather than her trying to rationalize her decisions again.

Reactions: Bane71

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
what if next time kids ask Sophia, ok we showed you ours, now you show us yours, and she does after a "short" negotiation and they are like, hm... this thing looks weird...but how do we put a baby in there? :unsure:, how does that work? Can you show us? and she's like oh fuck it..., come over here and take your willy out :oops::ROFLMAO::p:D

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes