Expected time:
Playable day 12 Update 0.150 - Dec 2021 or Jan 2022
Playable day 13 Update 0.165 - June 2022 or July 2022
Playable day 13 Update 0.180 - Dec 2022 or Jan 2023
Playable day 13 Update 0.200 - June 2023 or July 2023
Playable day 14 Update 0.215 - Dec 2023 or Jan 2024
Playable day 14 Update 0.230 - June 2024 or July 2024
Playable day 14 Update 0.250 - Dec 2024 or Jan 2025

Between all this there might be a few month break period because of any of the following reasons - Travelling, Operations, Taking a break etc.
Also you won't see any significant action before all these updates

HAPPY WAITING TO ALL !!!
How this is accepted by the pateron, I don't know

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
The "Haters" gonna Hate. Where have we heard that before? DON'T say it. I HATE her music. LOL!!!!!

The only path to changing L&P actions is perceived to be cash flow. Therefore, they vent at their impotence (yes I used that word) in changing this. I guess this is the beta male population bouncing off Mom's basement walls hmmm.

I do not think it would make any difference whatsoever. He will make changes when he wants and not before. Good, bad, indifferent he is a sole proprietor. I have explained my viewpoint and I enjoy the reasoned approaches of others. Whether I agree with them or not as long as they are not rude. I give rude'es the ignore finger. Is that OK to say?

And just a note I love walking about on a nice hot day. Just get the humidity under 75% and I am a happy camper.
Agree, I, too, am not sure cash flow is going to change things. If the estimates I've seen are reasonably accurate, that he's pulling more than $10k per month, he would have to take a very severe dip that continued for a couple of months before even flinching.

Let's consider the facts: He had a preposterously long development cycle for what is I believe the smallest amount of in-game content (I do not mean # renders, I mean % of story told) and has seen a net Patreon increase of about 15%.
Even if he sees a 15% drop in Patreons over the next two months he's netted more money over that time and he's right back to where he was two months ago (which by all accounts is fantastically well). And, he's two months closer to completing his next release so maybe more likely to weather the dip in income for a bit rather than change anything, and see what happens after the next release.

Lether

Oct 1, 2019
Is there any video of new updates ? I don't want to download a lot of gb for 20 minutes fapping . and i do not have enough internet connection.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hallo Herr Turret: Als einer seiner Stiefellecker bin gerade etwas angepisst. Ich hatte Verständnis für deine Argumente was Entwicklungszeit und Entwicklungsfehler betrifft. Da ich vieles zwar anders sehe aber letztlich nicht entkräften kann weil ich dem Entwickler nicht über die Schulter sehen kann. Du führtst ein hartes Wort gegen den Entwickler. Wenn du jetzt aber auch noch die verachtetest die Dir das Spiel trotz deiner Kritik an dem Entwickler ermöglichen dann kann ich nur eines Schlußfolgern: Dir geht keiner beim spielen ab sondern nur dabei dich hier auszukotzen.

Hello Mr. Turret: I'm a bit pissed off as one of his bootlickers. I understood your arguments regarding development time and development errors. Since I see many things differently, but in the end I cannot refute them because I cannot look over the developer’s shoulder. You have a tough word against the developer. But if you now also despise those who make the game possible for you despite your criticism of the developer, then I can only conclude one thing: You don't get lost while playing, only puking yourself up here.

Have a nice day.
Hallo, Herr Hzjujk! Eine Frage vorweg: Warum fühlen sie sich überhaupt angesprochen, als ich die Sriefellecker erwähnte? Die eigentlichen Stifellecker wissen genau, daß sie gemeint sind. Beispielsweise der Superheld, der im jetzt gelöschten Teil der Diskussion mir etwas vom Pferd erzählen wollte, wie unglaublich hart L&P an AWAM arbeitet. Ein Jasager der Extraklasse, der nicht merkt, woher der Wind weht!
Ein paar Fakten:
- L&P hat zu Beginn große, hochwertige Updates viel schneller abgeliefert als heute
- Obwohl er inzwischen nur noch 1/3 eines Spieltages abliefern muß, braucht er länger denn zuvor
- viele Bilder sind reines Füllwerk, deren Fehlen die Qualität nicht beeinträchtigen würde
- obwohl er angeblich um die 11 Stunden pro Tag an AWAM werkelt, kommen im Schnitt nur 5 Bilder dabei heraus. Das ist für einen so erfahrenen Entwickler komplett erbärmlich oder die angebliche Arbeitszeit schlicht eine Lüge. Besonders weil er bereits früher bewiesen hat, daß er viel schneller mit hoher Qualität produzieren kann!

Trotz dieser eindeutigen Hinweise, daß L&P lügt und die Entwicklung bewußt verschleppt, gibt es Leute, die dies mit Zähnen, Klauen und absurden Argumenten verteidigen, wie würden sie so jemanden nennen? Nett ausgedrückt sind es Idealisten, weniger nett ausgedrückt Stiefellecker, denn sie können sehen, was Sache ist, wollen es aber nicht!

Ich bin fast seit Beginn von F95 hier und habe inzwischen ein extrem sicheres Gespür entwickelt, welche Entwickler ehrlich sind, welche ab und zu flunkern und welche schlicht und ergreifend ausdauernd lügen, weil sie gemerkt haben, daß es genug Leute gibt, denen man ein X für ein U vormachen kann. Lange hielt ich L&P für einen Entwickler, der ab und zu flunkerte, um sich besser darzustellen. Inzwischen bin ich mir sicher, daß er seit rund 1 1/2 Jahren nur am Melken ist. Sein Spiel würde er zwar gerne beenden, aber das Geld hat schon lange seinen Idealismus überflügelt.

Hello, Mr Hzjujk! A question for starters: Why the heck do you feel yourself called upon, when I mentioned the bootlickers? The true bootlickers will know exactly they are meant. Like for example the Superhero in the now deleted part of the discussion, who wanted to convince me with dubious arguments, that L&P is such a hard worker for AWAM. A Yesman of special class, who does not know, what really is happening!
A few facts:
- At the beginning L&P delivered large, high quality updates far quicker than today
- Despite currently having to do only 1/3 of a gameday per update, it takes longer than ever before
- many pictures are pure fillers, whose absence would not lower quality one bit
- Supposedly L&P works about 11 hours daily on AWAM, but only about 5 pics are produced in that time. For such an experienced Dev this is either completly abyssal or the alleged worktime is simply a lie. Especially since he has already proven earlier that he can produce high quality far faster!

Despite these clear hints, that L&P is lying and deliberately dragging his feet, there are people defending him with teeth, claws and absurd arguments. How would you call them? Nice version would be they are idealists, less nice bootlickers, because they can see what is going on, but do not want to!

I have been on F95 from near the start and have developed a very good feel, which developers are honest, which do lie from time to time and which are milkers, because they recognised that there enough people who will swallow everything you tell them. For a long time I thought L&P was one of those "being creative with truth" from time to time to make himself look better to the patrons. In the meantime I am sure that since about 1 1/2 years he is just a milker. His game he would like to finish, but money has topped his idealism long ago.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
A decline in the number of Patrons seems unlikely at this point. Instead, I think the only way we see L&P forced to react is if he goes radio silent for three months and gets the abandoned tag here on F95. It isn't a coincidence that AS SOON as Milfy City got the abandoned tag, suddenly the dev broke radio silence to announce a release in July. While L&P professes nothing but contempt for this website, it's bad for business when their game gets an abandoned tag because that spreads quickly across the internet.

Only in the scenario that L&P thumbs his nose in contempt to his patrons and doesn't update his patreon for three months will we see this scenario unfold. I don't think that's likely to happen.

utkarsh123he

Jun 8, 2019
His Patreons are happy, mostly, as I have only seen a couple of complaints and that was because of the content that was not in the game.
LoL, then we can never expect timely update for AWAM, and it will probably end with the abandoned tag. Too bad I wanted this game to have a proper end

Reactions: manIhateU

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
A decline in the number of Patrons seems unlikely at this point. Instead, I think the only way we see L&P forced to react is if he goes radio silent for three months and gets the abandoned tag here on F95. It isn't a coincidence that AS SOON as Milfy City got the abandoned tag, suddenly the dev broke radio silence to announce a release in July. While L&P professes nothing but contempt for this website, it's bad for business when their game gets an abandoned tag because that spreads quickly across the internet.

Only in the scenario that L&P thumbs his nose in contempt to his patrons and doesn't update his patreon for three months will we see this scenario unfold. I don't think that's likely to happen.
His patron numbers have actually gone up instead of dropping off after a release.
Somebody mentioned a while a go that there is a shota tag for this game,well my friend that shota tag was only recently added.

utkarsh123he

Jun 8, 2019

You won't get the abandoned tag in 3 months. I am not so sure but I think it is 1 year. Mifly City got his tag after 20 months without any update.
You need to come up with a better idea Pal

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I know, that's why I'm saying that we shouldn't expect a decline- even over the long term. The patrons that he attracts at this point know the drill and are ok with it. Somehow...
I suspect things will change when he starts releasing teasers for top tier patrons only.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
You won't get the abandoned tag in 3 months. I am not so sure but I think it is 1 year. Mifly City got his tag after 20 months without any update.
You need to come up with a better idea Pal
F95's rules are that if a creator does not update his Patreon with even a single simple message after three months, the game can get the abandoned tag. Technically that's what got Milfy City busted, INCESTOR went three months without a single update on his Patreon. I believe the other recourse is if a game goes 2 years without an update; even if the creator is active on Patreon 2 years without a new release will get the game the abandoned tag.

Now, if a game like AWAM would get an abandoned tag after just three months of inactivity on Patreon, that's another question. Milfy City had a lot of things going against it, so the second it hit three months since an update the tag was applied. For other games that don't have the baggage that Milfy City does, the mods may not be as quick to pull the trigger.

But honestly, I'm just kinda over it. L&P has the game and patrons he wants. While I have some interest in the technical aspects of this game, I'm really trying to remove myself from the routine discourse. He wants his game his way, and his patrons seem happy with that- and neither really works for me anymore. So I don't know if there's really anything to be done.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
His patron numbers have actually gone up instead of dropping off after a release.
Somebody mentioned a while a go that there is a shota tag for this game,well my friend that shota tag was only recently added.
i wonder when we meet the sister we will need to add loli too :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
But honestly, I'm just kinda over it. L&P has the game and patrons he wants. While I have some interest in the technical aspects of this game, I'm really trying to remove myself from the routine discourse. He wants his game his way, and his patrons seem happy with that- and neither really works for me anymore. So I don't know if there's really anything to be done.
Very true! As I wrote before, the moment nobody of his patrons raised a fuss, when L&P took a time out for a Beauty OP of all things, despite being behind his own alleged schedule, he knew he had the patrons he needed. As you do, I have put AWAM on the far backburner. I would like to see how it ends, but I am convinced that someday in the future there will be a rude awakening for many patrons.

Reactions: GingerSweetGirl

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Hallo, Herr Hzjujk! Eine Frage vorweg: Warum fühlen sie sich überhaupt angesprochen, als ich die Sriefellecker erwähnte? Die eigentlichen Stifellecker wissen genau, daß sie gemeint sind. Beispielsweise der Superheld, der im jetzt gelöschten Teil der Diskussion mir etwas vom Pferd erzählen wollte, wie unglaublich hart L&P an AWAM arbeitet. Ein Jasager der Extraklasse, der nicht merkt, woher der Wind weht!
Ein paar Fakten:
- L&P hat zu Beginn große, hochwertige Updates viel schneller abgeliefert als heute
- Obwohl er inzwischen nur noch 1/3 eines Spieltages abliefern muß, braucht er länger denn zuvor
- viele Bilder sind reines Füllwerk, deren Fehlen die Qualität nicht beeinträchtigen würde
- obwohl er angeblich um die 11 Stunden pro Tag an AWAM werkelt, kommen im Schnitt nur 5 Bilder dabei heraus. Das ist für einen so erfahrenen Entwickler komplett erbärmlich oder die angebliche Arbeitszeit schlicht eine Lüge. Besonders weil er bereits früher bewiesen hat, daß er viel schneller mit hoher Qualität produzieren kann!

Trotz dieser eindeutigen Hinweise, daß L&P lügt und die Entwicklung bewußt verschleppt, gibt es Leute, die dies mit Zähnen, Klauen und absurden Argumenten verteidigen, wie würden sie so jemanden nennen? Nett ausgedrückt sind es Idealisten, weniger nett ausgedrückt Stiefellecker, denn sie können sehen, was Sache ist, wollen es aber nicht!

Ich bin fast seit Beginn von F95 hier und habe inzwischen ein extrem sicheres Gespür entwickelt, welche Entwickler ehrlich sind, welche ab und zu flunkern und welche schlicht und ergreifend ausdauernd lügen, weil sie gemerkt haben, daß es genug Leute gibt, denen man ein X für ein U vormachen kann. Lange hielt ich L&P für einen Entwickler, der ab und zu flunkerte, um sich besser darzustellen. Inzwischen bin ich mir sicher, daß er seit rund 1 1/2 Jahren nur am Melken ist. Sein Spiel würde er zwar gerne beenden, aber das Geld hat schon lange seinen Idealismus überflügelt.

Hello, Mr Hzjujk! A question for starters: Why the heck do you feel yourself called upon, when I mentioned the bootlickers? The true bootlickers will know exactly they are meant. Like for example the Superhero in the now deleted part of the discussion, who wanted to convince me with dubious arguments, that L&P is such a hard worker for AWAM. A Yesman of special class, who does not know, what really is happening!
A few facts:
- At the beginning L&P delivered large, high quality updates far quicker than today
- Despite currently having to do only 1/3 of a gameday per update, it takes longer than ever before
- many pictures are pure fillers, whose absence would not lower quality one bit
- Supposedly L&P works about 11 hours daily on AWAM, but only about 5 pics are produced in that time. For such an experienced Dev this is either completly abyssal or the alleged worktime is simply a lie. Especially since he has already proven earlier that he can produce high quality far faster!

Despite these clear hints, that L&P is lying and deliberately dragging his feet, there are people defending him with teeth, claws and absurd arguments. How would you call them? Nice version would be they are idealists, less nice bootlickers, because they can see what is going on, but do not want to!

I have been on F95 from near the start and have developed a very good feel, which developers are honest, which do lie from time to time and which are milkers, because they recognised that there enough people who will swallow everything you tell them. For a long time I thought L&P was one of those "being creative with truth" from time to time to make himself look better to the patrons. In the meantime I am sure that since about 1 1/2 years he is just a milker. His game he would like to finish, but money has topped his idealism long ago.
I give up! You're right! This forum is also there to get rid of your anger, you fight for all of us, and if you use your tone in the heat of the moment, only the goal counts and not the means. Nice talk, thank you.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Very true! As I wrote before, the moment nobody of his patrons raised a fuss, when L&P took a time out for a Beauty OP of all things, despite being behind his own alleged schedule, he knew he had the patrons he needed. As you do, I have put AWAM on the far backburner. I would like to see how it ends, but I am convinced that someday in the future there will be a rude awakening for many patrons.
There have been comments from members that will support him to the end, and if the game doesn't end, they will be fine with that as they enjoy the content so far. But he does occasionally have some people who speak out. So the rude awakening might be moot.

If you take a look at Icstor and his members, He hasn't updated that game for about two years now and was hit with the Abandon tag, but he still maintains between 6000-8000 members, and it was higher when he had an active game release updates since that time he stopped.

Also, although some members here are Patreon of his, other members don't know about F95 and join from other sources. So many of them don't see some of the Negative or Critical comments from here. And to take it one step further, L&P could probably stop the VN and just go Comic with bubble chat like, Pegasus Smith, Daval, and some others, and do just as well too.

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
F95's rules are that if a creator does not update his Patreon with even a single simple message after three months, the game can get the abandoned tag. Technically that's what got Milfy City busted, INCESTOR went three months without a single update on his Patreon. I believe the other recourse is if a game goes 2 years without an update; even if the creator is active on Patreon 2 years without a new release will get the game the abandoned tag.

Now, if a game like AWAM would get an abandoned tag after just three months of inactivity on Patreon, that's another question. Milfy City had a lot of things going against it, so the second it hit three months since an update the tag was applied. For other games that don't have the baggage that Milfy City does, the mods may not be as quick to pull the trigger.

Gee a game's creator wants to make the game the way he sees it, and not according to people who contribute nothing to his website and constantly complain about when they can get their free updates...what a shocker :rolleyes:

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Gee a game's creator wants to make the game the way he sees it, and not according to people who contribute nothing to his website and constantly complain about when they can get their free updates...what a shocker :rolleyes:
Some of us aren’t complaining for complaining’s sake, some of us are just laying out the issues that prevent us from becoming Patreons.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes