Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Maybe some day pigs can fly ... :D

No offense, but I think L&P will never search someone really supports him with development of essential parts, because in this case he would also need to split the money. It is more likely that there will be event-based updates at some point, which will encourage L&P to pay even more attention to each event, so that the game day development time some day will need two years.
The flying pig alone is worth a like!

Apr 18, 2018
It’s this. Spamming us with every possible permutation and as many predilections as possible.
Which gives him the option to BEGIN an endless number of promising storylines, without ever FINISHING one.
And so, keep milking his cows until mankind populates the solar system.

And just to be sure - I mean the Alpha Centauri solar system...

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Being German myself, I can tell you that there a couple of factors modifying the how, when and with what you can retire in Germany and these can be throwing quite some positive and negative curveballs. So it is not easy to say when L&P might be able to retire, but I cal tell you with ASSURANCE that he works so slow with a specific amount of money or specific point in Time in mind.
We already had this discussion several times, so to keep it short just one more point. What L&P´s Yesmen simply do not want to acknowledge is that he already has shown, with his early updates, he can work a lot quicker than he does now. He is deliberately dragging his feet, that is quite obvious, no matter what his bootlickers say. And what we know of his personality, that is even understandable. He is a complete D-, someone you find only rarely, with zero competence to work in a team in addition.
No wonder that he milks this windfall that AWAM is for all it is worth! A proven hothead with no ability to function as part of a team will have problems getting jobs.
Hallo Herr Turret: Als einer seiner Stiefellecker bin gerade etwas angepisst. Ich hatte Verständnis für deine Argumente was Entwicklungszeit und Entwicklungsfehler betrifft. Da ich vieles zwar anders sehe aber letztlich nicht entkräften kann weil ich dem Entwickler nicht über die Schulter sehen kann. Du führtst ein hartes Wort gegen den Entwickler. Wenn du jetzt aber auch noch die verachtetest die Dir das Spiel trotz deiner Kritik an dem Entwickler ermöglichen dann kann ich nur eines Schlußfolgern: Dir geht keiner beim spielen ab sondern nur dabei dich hier auszukotzen.

Hello Mr. Turret: I'm a bit pissed off as one of his bootlickers. I understood your arguments regarding development time and development errors. Since I see many things differently, but in the end I cannot refute them because I cannot look over the developer’s shoulder. You have a tough word against the developer. But if you now also despise those who make the game possible for you despite your criticism of the developer, then I can only conclude one thing: You don't get lost while playing, only puking yourself up here.

Have a nice day.

drax 4998

Mar 27, 2021
This update is very disappointing
Very long wait for very small updated
I think this update is must be have 20-30 min gameplay but it's have no intersting event or not big events like he give in update of 0.115
Their is not a single event is good
L&P is very slow developer compare to other devloper
Their are lots of devloper who make visual novel game but they take little time and give more content just like fashion business

This update v0.130 is very very very very disappointing

(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
Hallo Herr Turret: Als einer seiner Stiefellecker bin gerade etwas angepisst. Ich hatte Verständnis für deine Argumente was Entwicklungszeit und Entwicklungsfehler betrifft. Da ich vieles zwar anders sehe aber letztlich nicht entkräften kann weil ich dem Entwickler nicht über die Schulter sehen kann. Du führtst ein hartes Wort gegen den Entwickler. Wenn du jetzt aber auch noch die verachtetest die Dir das Spiel trotz deiner Kritik an dem Entwickler ermöglichen dann kann ich nur eines Schlußfolgern: Dir geht keiner beim spielen ab sondern nur dabei dich hier auszukotzen.

Hello Mr. Turret: I'm a bit pissed off as one of his bootlickers. I understood your arguments regarding development time and development errors. Since I see many things differently, but in the end I cannot refute them because I cannot look over the developer’s shoulder. You have a tough word against the developer. But if you now also despise those who make the game possible for you despite your criticism of the developer, then I can only conclude one thing: You don't get lost while playing, only puking yourself up here.

Have a nice day.

I think we should not allow L&P to divide the community here.

There is much to praise about AWAM, e.g. with regard to the quality of the images, but there are also a few issues that are really getting more and more serious. I, at least, find it odd how L&P, despite all the time this update has taken, can overlook a bug that prevents a full event from being played. This is really not a good sign. It must also be said that AWAM has gone completely off the rails in some of the side stories.

If something like this can't be discussed here, then there is no place left, because L&P would certainly not allow cirtical voices on his Patreon page. So let us all discuss these issues peacefully.

utkarsh123he

Jun 8, 2019
What happens if he actually hires more people to work with him? The update release time will significantly reduce and that’s what everyone wants.
so we gotta pursue him to hire more people to work with him.
He won't hire anyone he has already explained that in a 3 page note. Only thing that can convince L&P to publish faster update is significant withdrawal of his patreon member's.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017

There is much to praise about AWAM, e.g. with regard to the quality of the images, but there are also a few issues that are really getting more and more serious. I, at least, find it odd how L&P, despite all the time this update has taken, can overlook a bug that prevents a full event from being played. This is really not a good sign. It must also be said that AWAM has gone completely off the rails in some of the side stories.

If something like this can't be discussed here, then there is no place left, because L&P would certainly not allow cirtical voices on his Patreon page. So let us all discuss these issues peacefully.
You can post Critical thoughts on his Patreon Page. It's just your post will be greeted with much resistance from his sycophants, which are most of the active voices on his Patreon page. Most of them believe that you must conform to his thoughts as a member if you support him by donations. I can only imagine that's their way of maintaining a positive perspective for the author. L&P or any other developer will always have a group of members like this, no matter what novel is out there.

But I sure it's no secret that his artwork is addictive to most if not all his members, and IMO, that is what is really keeping him alive and growing members on Patreon.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
This update is very disappointing
Very long wait for very small updated
I think this update is must be have 20-30 min gameplay but it's have no intersting event or not big events like he give in update of 0.115
Their is not a single event is good
L&P is very slow developer compare to other devloper
Their are lots of devloper who make visual novel game but they take little time and give more content just like fashion business

This update v0.130 is very very very very disappointing

(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)
Firstly, again how did you read 43 pages worth of text along with looking at renders in 20 minutes, that's some mad reading skills and unhuman as well.

And about, there are games which give more content just like fashion business. I mean which Dev can match Decentmonkey. That Dev pumps out 10000+ renders and 500-600 animations a year. I don't think any game comes even remotely close to that speed.

L&P is slow indeed, far below average but comparing him to DM is pretty unfair considering DM has a proper team.

And about not liking the content,well that's subjective,so nothing about that.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020

For me, peaceful means not to mock other people for their opinion and not to despise them for not sharing their own opinion. I think an emotional discussion is fine.

riderjohn13

Aug 18, 2020
I have not played the game since a long time. Is there any good sex scene in the game now? or is it just the grind? .Can anyone please answer this?

utkarsh123he

Jun 8, 2019
Patreon members are like Youtube subscribers they keep on increasing as the time passes no matter how bad the content is. Majority of people were not satisfied by this event. Everyone knew how long he took to complete this update. Even his highest tier (30 dollar) members were dissatisfied with his behavior on the release date. Still he has managed to hit 1900 members on his patreon which is the highest so far.
Similar thing happened with ICSTOR. They didn't upload any update for his game for 20 months straight. But guess what did his lose his patreon members. The answer is No. On the other hand it kept on increasing at a slow pace.
If Devs are getting such amount of support even without giving regular update why will they work their ass of to give you the same amount of content in 3-4 months.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Patreon members are like Youtube subscribers they keep on increasing as the time passes no matter how bad the content is. Majority of people were not satisfied by this event. Everyone knew how long he took to complete this update. Even his highest tier (30 dollar) members were dissatisfied with his behavior on the release date. Still he has managed to hit 1900 members on his patreon which is the highest so far.
Similar thing happened with ICSTOR. They didn't upload any update for his game for 20 months straight. But guess what did his lose his patreon members. The answer is No. On the other hand it kept on increasing at a slow pace.
If Devs are getting such amount of support even without giving regular update why will they work their ass of to give you the same amount of content in 3-4 months.
So 200 were added to the 1700 idiots, so the update was so bad. Pirates are definitely the winners. And that's a good thing otherwise this thread wouldn't exist.

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
Whats the lesbian part of this game?
Mother daughter?
Mother / daughter, Mother / daughters of neighbors, Mother / Mother of a friend of the son. Mother/Maid (with threesome with the husband)

Which give : Sophia/Ellie + Julia, Sophia/Alyssa, Sophia/Nathalie (+Liam) The last 2 haven't happen yet.

In any case no sex yet, if that's what you want to talk about or suggest.

Reactions: rev2020

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018

Have a nice day.
This is one thing I have never been able to understand, and it happens in a lot of threads, not just here: why is there so much vitriol being cast against members of the forum for simply choosing to support a developer because for whatever reason they’ve decided the developer is worthy in their own minds.

It’s like hating on someone for choosing to walk in the sun instead of the shade despite the oppressive heat. How could anyone possibly have a strong opinion about that choice?!

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes