Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
ok thanks...

As I'm always on my way to the craziest theories :eek::oops::unsure::coffee::devilish:
don't you think that Nathalie broke up with her boyfriend, that she was kicked out of the apartment and that she is going to ask if she can stay a few days with Sophia ? :sneaky:
I doubt.
Nathalie does not seem to be cold with her boyfriend but that would be nice as the theory :)
And then the mansion is big enough to welcome people. :ROFLMAO:

Alex kryle

Jan 9, 2021
When we talk about days and playable days, it's sometimes confusing...

Just a reminder :
Day in game​
Day of the week​
Playable day​
Update
1​
Sunday​
1​
2​
Monday​
2​
3​
Tuesday​
3​
4​
Wednesday​
4.1​
11​
Wednesday​
4.2​
12​
Thursday​
5​
13​
Friday​
6​
14​
Saturday​
7​
15​
Sunday​
8​
16​
Monday​
9​
17​
Tuesday​
10​
18​
Wednesday​
11​
19​
Thursday​
12​
0.115 + 0.130 + 0.150​
27*​
Friday​
13​
28*​
Saturday​
14​
29*​
Sunday​
15​
30*​
Monday​
16​

* time jump of one week after the current playable day

Update 0.130
(Noon)
1) Nursing home (1st side job) OR home schooling (2nd side job)
2) Aiden's 3rd task (parallelly another surprise event)
3) Emma/Dylan OR Sophia/Dylan

Update 0.150
(Afternoon)
1) Nathalie
2) Dylan/Ellie (very small side event)
3) A little bonus storyline with Sophia (with interesting options for later)
(Evening)
4) Sam
5) Cathy/Andy (TBC if after or before Sam's event)

Playable day 13

During this day : Most 'comfortable' solution to stop Aiden's blackmail (requires certain decisions before)

Morning
1) Literature lesson (Aiden's 4th task) + a bonus scene
2) Don Morello (optional)
Noon
1) 2nd side job 3rd day
2) Dylan/Ellie OR: Dylan comes home from the boarding school for the weekend. What will happen here depends on if the "pool chicken fight" on day 10 took place or not!
3) "Coach Sophia"
Afternoon
1) Sophia/Sam
2) Sophia/Claire/Marie (with Dylan)
Evening
1) Sophia/Dylan
2) Sophia/Dylan OR: Dylan/Ellie OR: Dylan/Emma

Playable day 14

- 1st side job, day 3
- museum date

Playable day 15 ( it will be necessary to confirm the day)
View attachment 1150037

Playable day 16

'Something definitely really "wild" what is not with the husband is planned the first time for playable day 16 and it will be something no one will definitely expect at the moment! I think it's one of the highlights in the story. Before, there will be a lot of other hot scenes and much more lucid approaches which are not "casual events"! As far as I can tell now, there won't even be such "casual events" anymore. '

Playable day 18

Solution to stop Aiden's blackmail (requires certain decisions before)

View attachment 1243063

Recent news :
View attachment 1137734

Feel free to reuse & complete ;)
Thank you..man .keep posting

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Firstly, again how did you read 43 pages worth of text along with looking at renders in 20 minutes, that's some mad reading skills and unhuman as well.

And about, there are games which give more content just like fashion business. I mean which Dev can match Decentmonkey. That Dev pumps out 10000+ renders and 500-600 animations a year. I don't think any game comes even remotely close to that speed.

L&P is slow indeed, far below average but comparing him to DM is pretty unfair considering DM has a proper team.

And about not liking the content,well that's subjective,so nothing about that.
Evelyn Wood speed reading course. Been around for ages. Though, in all honesty L&P ain't like reading a Technical manual, Physics book or Mathematics treatise. The fiction speeds are incredible.:coffee:;)

Alex kryle

Jan 9, 2021
Can anyone tell ....when will the next update for AWAM come ..and from when is the work going to start for it....the current version ..is a bit disappointing for me ...the scenes were good ..but less scenes were there ...it should have completed day19....atleast... Like for...nursing day 2 ...she should have wore the dress same day....or at the end before leaving ... For Aiden task it was good storyline .. for Liam Cathy...it was good start.. but I felt that when Sophia stays there then Cathy asks Liam Sophia to come ..but when Sophia leaves for Aiden..and Liam sees Cathy's tits ..then she should have asked only Liam for the visit.. for Dylan Sophia story it was brilliant but Sophia should have kissed Dylan .I think so .. for dylan Emma story.... it was good story initiation... I feel that this update was mostly for character buildup ....as we see many new characters and new storyline ...so it won't be fair if see meet new people and start banging them....as this would end our Interest in Sophia....but I expected...atleast Sam moment in this update.... I feel that this update was brilliant for POV of character buildup in order to stretch the character fillup and new type of story that would create sensation in viewers...but it should have been a bit longer....

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
This is one thing I have never been able to understand, and it happens in a lot of threads, not just here: why is there so much vitriol being cast against members of the forum for simply choosing to support a developer because for whatever reason they’ve decided the developer is worthy in their own minds.

It’s like hating on someone for choosing to walk in the sun instead of the shade despite the oppressive heat. How could anyone possibly have a strong opinion about that choice?!
The "Haters" gonna Hate. Where have we heard that before? DON'T say it. I HATE her music. LOL!!!!!

The only path to changing L&P actions is perceived to be cash flow. Therefore, they vent at their impotence (yes I used that word) in changing this. I guess this is the beta male population bouncing off Mom's basement walls hmmm.

I do not think it would make any difference whatsoever. He will make changes when he wants and not before. Good, bad, indifferent he is a sole proprietor. I have explained my viewpoint and I enjoy the reasoned approaches of others. Whether I agree with them or not as long as they are not rude. I give rude'es the ignore finger. Is that OK to say?

And just a note I love walking about on a nice hot day. Just get the humidity under 75% and I am a happy camper.

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
Being German myself, I can tell you that there a couple of factors modifying the how, when and with what you can retire in Germany and these can be throwing quite some positive and negative curveballs. So it is not easy to say when L&P might be able to retire, but I cal tell you with ASSURANCE that he works so slow with a specific amount of money or specific point in Time in mind.
We already had this discussion several times, so to keep it short just one more point. What L&P´s Yesmen simply do not want to acknowledge is that he already has shown, with his early updates, he can work a lot quicker than he does now. He is deliberately dragging his feet, that is quite obvious, no matter what his bootlickers say. And what we know of his personality, that is even understandable. He is a complete D-, someone you find only rarely, with zero competence to work in a team in addition.
No wonder that he milks this windfall that AWAM is for all it is worth! A proven hothead with no ability to function as part of a team will have problems getting jobs.
i agree with 100 percent your opinion.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I doubt.
Nathalie does not seem to be cold with her boyfriend but that would be nice as the theory :)
And then the mansion is big enough to welcome people. :ROFLMAO:
Or they were booted from the Apartment and they both need a place to stay = Nathalie+ boyfriend+ Sophia.:coffee: Liam is not ever required IMO.:LOL:

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Can anyone tell ....when will the next update for AWAM come ..and from when is the work going to start for it....the current version ..is a bit disappointing for me ...the scenes were good ..but less scenes were there ...it should have completed day19....atleast... Like for...nursing day 2 ...she should have wore the dress same day....or at the end before leaving ... For Aiden task it was good storyline .. for Liam Cathy...it was good start.. but I felt that when Sophia stays there then Cathy asks Liam Sophia to come ..but when Sophia leaves for Aiden..and Liam sees Cathy's tits ..then she should have asked only Liam for the visit.. for Dylan Sophia story it was brilliant but Sophia should have kissed Dylan .I think so .. for dylan Emma story.... it was good story initiation... I feel that this update was mostly for character buildup ....as we see many new characters and new storyline ...so it won't be fair if see meet new people and start banging them....as this would end our Interest in Sophia....but I expected...atleast Sam moment in this update.... I feel that this update was brilliant for POV of character buildup in order to stretch the character fillup and new type of story that would create sensation in viewers...but it should have been a bit longer....
Next update considering what is happening, you are lucky if we have a good Sophia christmas

utkarsh123he

Jun 8, 2019
Expected time:
Playable day 12 Update 0.150 - Dec 2021 or Jan 2022
Playable day 13 Update 0.165 - June 2022 or July 2022
Playable day 13 Update 0.180 - Dec 2022 or Jan 2023
Playable day 13 Update 0.200 - June 2023 or July 2023
Playable day 14 Update 0.215 - Dec 2023 or Jan 2024
Playable day 14 Update 0.230 - June 2024 or July 2024
Playable day 14 Update 0.250 - Dec 2024 or Jan 2025

Between all this there might be a few month break period because of any of the following reasons - Travelling, Operations, Taking a break etc.
Also you won't see any significant action before all these updates

HAPPY WAITING TO ALL !!!

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Expected time:
Playable day 12 Update 0.150 - Dec 2021 or Jan 2022
Playable day 13 Update 0.165 - June 2022 or July 2022
Playable day 13 Update 0.180 - Dec 2022 or Jan 2023
Playable day 13 Update 0.200 - June 2023 or July 2023
Playable day 14 Update 0.215 - Dec 2023 or Jan 2024
Playable day 14 Update 0.230 - June 2024 or July 2024
Playable day 14 Update 0.250 - Dec 2024 or Jan 2025

Between all this there might be a few month break period because of any of the following reasons - Travelling, Operations, Taking a break etc.
Also you won't see any significant action before all these updates

HAPPY WAITING TO ALL !!!
Playable day 14 Update 0.250 - Dec 2024 or Jan 2025 : the wife gets fingered by a student, in the car, moving her panties a little.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes