nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019

Alex kryle

Jan 9, 2021
Anyone have any idea about...that why after end of 0.130 whatever path you choose ....ends with Nathalie waiting outisde the home....what could be the reason for Nathalie ..waiting?

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Still, it's hard for me to guess what the content of Aiden's fourth assignment will be after this:
View attachment 1264736
View attachment 1264738
View attachment 1264740
View attachment 1264741
View attachment 1264744
Is it going to be something even hotter or is it going to be a step backward?
What are your thoughts on this?
I don't think I ever played an erotic event such as that one. It was breathtakingly well crafted. Beautiful just as the Sam's music event. He's gonna definitely have to take a step forward if he wants to keep the fans happy. I wonder when Dylan gets a special event like those two!

But I'm afraid the updates are going to be even more delayed. I'll probably be dead before i see the end.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Toushiro and Bane71

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Two steps forward, one step back or often there is a character who interrupts the hot scene :
Sophia + Sam > Dylan x2 (pool + trampoline)
Liam + Sophia > Dylan (shower)
Julia + Ellie > Dylan (pool)
Ellie + Sophia > Liam (shower)
Dylan + Sophia > Liam (beach)
Dylan + Sophia > cyclist (park)
Sophia + Emma > next class / classmates
but I think it will be warmer, and for that you need a quiet corner otherwise it will be interrupted.

For Aiden and in general, we can no longer stay with just one hand on breast, little kiss, lustful gaze, or softcore dream, ...

If so, then the tag 'no sex' will be justified.
Sounds like L&P suffers from some kind of syndrome: interruptus syndrome :whistle: He's taking it out on us now.

• Haha
Reactions: t3alqdansam

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Will it? I feel like he's been mostly written out/forgotten at this point. He could have been a good antagonist, but for many reasons he just didn't work out.
I have a feeling that the reasons largely had to do with the outcry regarding his storyline but I could be wrong & hope I am. What I would really like would be the wrapping up of both side jobs & a concentration on the main routes, which, for me, would involve bringing back "the full Bennett." His story could have been excellent.

Yes, it's highly unlikely but bear in mind we've got another 6 months, or more, of this during which it's possible that some fans could even alter their views on certain characters.

Reactions: Bane71

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Sounds like L&P suffers from some kind of syndrome: interruptus syndrome :whistle: He's taking it out on us now.
Oh My. This may be the money shot, the master card moment, the buzzer beater, the walk off.... . It would explain his 'irritability, at nay resistance. He just needs some luvin' spoonful.

• Haha
Reactions: nexer
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes