utkarsh123he

Jun 8, 2019
SOME CLARITY REGARDING THE DISCONFORMITY

Is Lust&Passion really that slow?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Why some people think he is the slower one?

Why so much disconformity then?

Is L&P milking his patrons?

Are there solutions to reduce the hate?

Besides of that, are you saying that L&P isn't doing anything wrong?

You are evolving but just backwards

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I play & enjoy AEA & Anna has a gorgeous look but if Sophia ever gets so cartoonish it will be a travesty. She's already at the outer limits of buxom & believable. She needs a breast reduction & putting back into the proportions she had when she started out. This stereotype of the curvaceous "Mom" has become exaggerated to a point where many MCs look like they've been inflated with a foot pump from a garage forecourt, when someone mistook them for a set of tyres. Sophia stays just the right side of this extreme. I prefer my pixel women to look like women who could actually exist without tipping forwards, or indicating they were coming round the corner 30 seconds before their face arrives.
OEM is the only way (my inner Hippie surfaces) - real or imagined Just sayin'.

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
Even though I play the Dylan the route, I honestly don't want him to end up having sex with Sophia. Writing scenes after that for them will be so difficult and complex. Sophia won't be able to look him in the eye and will be overcome will guilt, too much drama honestly. Dylan won't stop after just once. Sophia will have to eventually send him away because he most likely will become a nuisance. The only way I see it happening is if Dylan is not aware that the woman he is having sex with is Sophia. Any other situation is just going to be a mess to handle.
Won't happen until the end because he would lose all the sweet Patreon money.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Even though I play the Dylan the route, I honestly don't want him to end up having sex with Sophia. Writing scenes after that for them will be so difficult and complex. Sophia won't be able to look him in the eye and will be overcome will guilt, too much drama honestly. Dylan won't stop after just once. Sophia will have to eventually send him away because he most likely will become a nuisance. The only way I see it happening is if Dylan is not aware that the woman he is having sex with is Sophia. Any other situation is just going to be a mess to handle.

I don't want Sam or Aiden to end up having sex with her too. Sam because I don't like him but I know many do, so it's just a personal choice. With Aiden I feel that it will ruin the story, it is based on blackmail and humiliation and should stick with that till the end. I am okay with Aiden getting her to have sex with strangers but he himself fucking her just downgrades the storyline for me.
Well, the thing about Dylan. For him, Sophia is the only woman with whom he has no problem talking about his fetishes. He feels accepted, even with these things. The last event indicated something of a romantic path. I would personally think that sucks, because there are already enough games that go this way and because Dylan would not have the experience to go this way successfully at all. Personally, I would like a way (actually I only see this possibility at the moment) in which both discover their fetishes and hide them as shared secrets. For example, one way where Dylan takes part in individual Aiden events. To have someone with whom she feels safe because he can protect her, of whom Sophia knows that he shares the erotic moments and keeps it a secret and does not judge her for her actions, that could be a scary thrill for Sophia. So far I have only seen sex between Sophia and Dylan through such joint events.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hlextor

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Oh. I always thought a tonne of salt would render a meal as tasteless and boring as I've found the Dylan route. Far too much of it and doesn't actually contribute to anything. Hence my early references to preferring to eat cardboard.

My point being really is that is appears he has taken something that can be good, and just gone too far with it.
There are two dominant theories on the origin that I’m aware of.

The first is from Ancient Latin, “cum grano salis”, related to a story about Pompey discovering a cure for poison requiring a grain of salt. The implication being that a grain of salt offers protection from poison. In context, it protects you from accepting bad information.

Another suggests that a grain of salt will improve the flavor of just about any dish, so taking something with a pinch of salt makes it easier to swallow, to accept.

With regards to L&P’s early plans and his excuses for not getting help and the development time and all his claims that more is better: His detractors should take it with a grain of salt to make it easier to accept while his devotees and defenders should take it with a grain of salt to protect them from false information.

it works both ways.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Still, it's hard for me to guess what the content of Aiden's fourth assignment will be after this:
View attachment 1264736
View attachment 1264738
View attachment 1264740
View attachment 1264741
View attachment 1264744
Is it going to be something even hotter or is it going to be a step backward?
What are your thoughts on this?
It is difficult to imagine the content of the 4th Aiden event (except for the already discussed event with the drawing) because the 3rd event was such a huge step and the 4th event is now taking place again in Sophia's social environment. If the event doesn't take place in the boys 'or girls' bathroom then it is difficult to imagine that there will be further progress. A public sexual event like in the art class would be a catastrophe for Sophia in school.
And yet it offers an opportunity. Sophia's agreement with Aiden stipulated that the tasks would take place in the school (see the argument between the two at the beginning of the third event). When Sophia got involved in business with Aiden to protect Dylan, she believed that the school environment gave her some protection from Aiden. Perhaps the 4th task is impossible for Sophia to complete in school. She declines the assignment and asks that the rules be changed so that the next assignments take place outside of school. Aiden accepts this and even relinquishes her 4th task because he now sees many more opportunities to interact sexually with Sophia himself.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
It is difficult to imagine the content of the 4th Aiden event (except for the already discussed event with the drawing) because the 3rd event was such a huge step and the 4th event is now taking place again in Sophia's social environment. If the event doesn't take place in the boys 'or girls' bathroom then it is difficult to imagine that there will be further progress. A public sexual event like in the art class would be a catastrophe for Sophia in school.
And yet it offers an opportunity. Sophia's agreement with Aiden stipulated that the tasks would take place in the school (see the argument between the two at the beginning of the third event). When Sophia got involved in business with Aiden to protect Dylan, she believed that the school environment gave her some protection from Aiden. Perhaps the 4th task is impossible for Sophia to complete in school. She declines the assignment and asks that the rules be changed so that the next assignments take place outside of school. Aiden accepts this and even relinquishes her 4th task because he now sees many more opportunities to interact sexually with Sophia himself.
For the 3rd task, Aiden came up with arguments, with a motivation, with an explanation: Xavier had no model for his painting class.
For an out-of-school task, Aiden must have a plausible explanation. At least that was the idea so far.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bane71

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
For the 3rd task, Aiden came up with arguments, with a motivation, with an explanation: Xavier had no model for his painting class.
For an out-of-school task, Aiden must have a plausible explanation. At least that was the idea so far.
My English is not good. I thought I had argued in an understandable way.

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
How do I play the Dylan jogging scene? Any saves, please? And how do I transport saves into game folder? Can't find place other than the auto save folder ???

Sorry if I'm helpless XD

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Most of your points are refuted by my last statement, we agree that the story requires a faster development.

1) Almost none of the games you mentioned reach a similar quality to this one. You said that "My Wife's a Star" is as slow as this one. Well, the renders are inferior by far and still is this slow. You mentioned several games done in Honey Select/Illussion. To put some perspective, the dev of Bad memories has worked in both engines, Daz and HS, he already finished one game in HS, and his game in Daz, BM, has not been updated in 7 months. He said that the development in HS is a lot faster, that there's no rendering time, but the quality outcome is clearly lower.

Eva Kiss delivers great quality of course, but in 2D, and it's very difficult to compare such different process. Also, she uses the same layers multiple times, when all characters look at the camera standing while they chat to each other, you don't need to work too much the poses and camera angles doing that.

Games in Daz like Dog Days of Summer and Bright Past do the same, the latter can deliver updates almost every month.

The other games in Daz that you mentioned have significantly lower quality, some of them don't even have a lighting treatment, with the exceptions of Because I Love Her, Deliverance and Free Pass, but the latter is done by two devs, it seems, and that's precisely my point: AWAM needs a team.

2) None of the games I mentioned are slow burn games as this one, they still take similar time to release updates and don't receive the same amount of hate. It's evident, it's because of the slow burn.

3) You should name other ultra slow burn games as this one. Also, the popularity increase the haters too.

4) You said that L&P milked his patrons because they didn't know it will take that much time to finish the story at the beginning. Well, we already know that there are several years left and in this month he got his biggest increase in patrons, 400. In 2019, in all that year he only increased 200. The opposite is happening.

5) This story uses more renders because is a slow burn. Although, I agree that he could reduce a lot of unnecessary renders in my opinion, but that's a matter of taste at the end, many people defend those "unnecessary" renders.

6) Again, different engines, hard to compare.
Once again into the breach:

1) Pardon me, but your first point is defensive shilly-shally! Most of the Devs/Games I mentioned are in the same league of graphics quality as AWAM. Just stating AWAM is superior is simply Bias and dissing others work. Here are some examples:

View attachment mr25v88.webp

These are just a couple example pics from several of the Devs I mentioned. These are most definitely high quality graphics, which do not have to hide from AWAM at all. And best, every single one is from a game which is a lot quicker in development than L&P.
As you can see, there are a couple HS/AiS made renders in there. If you know how to use Illusion rendering, you can get really good quality out of them.
I give a point to you that Eva Kiss does 2D Art and so is difficult to rate in comparison to 3D, but her art improves too. "Our red String" has a serious upswing in art compared to her first game GggB.
"Free Pass" is made by a duo, yes, but like in literally all other games I mentioned only one person alone makes the renders.

2) I think we have a difference in what is considered slow burn. I consider slow burn a game that has serious branching, interesting paths and takes time to finish/explore all paths, regardless of when sex starts to happen. For example, "Our red String" is slow burn, it had already 7 updates, but the various main paths have been only established recently, there will be quite a way to cover until it ends. "Pale Carnations" is maybe 1/4-1/3 done, but the main fun is still to come. But outside the "always complainers everywhere" you will not hear one peep about the slow burn! And that is because we know that the Devs of e.g. "ORS" and "PC" will deliver good sized updates in discrete intervals and will finish their games in a couple of years and NOT in couple of fraking decades!

3) Already named two above.

4):FacePalm: You do know that L&P does everything to silence critics? F95, which by the way paved the way for his game and now L&P despices this forum because we do not kiss the ground this hot-headed, pretentious prick moves on, is one of the few places where you can read about his faults!

5) We agree on that L&P could without problems get by with less renders, especially since he is so slow. As for slow burn needs more renders than other games, this is partly true. While you need more pics for a widebranching game, the number of pics per scene does not need to explode into eternity. Pacing, use and variance of the pics is nearly more important than raw numbers.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I don't think anything like that will happen. The next task is also supposed to have the easy solution out of this blackmail. So changing the arrangement all together in this task seems completely unlikely.

The task most definitely has to be a regression or we would reach extremes around the 8th or 9th task itself.
Yes that would be logical for both of us. But not for many of his fans. She would just be disappointed with a step backwards. Therefore the attempt of me to show a plausible way.

Reactions: Sabertooth__

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Another suggests that a grain of salt will improve the flavor of just about any dish, so taking something with a pinch of salt makes it easier to swallow, to accept.
I thought that it was a "spoonful of sugar that helps the medicine go down"... ;)
De gustibus, salty vs sweet, classical culture Vs Disney's culture :ROFLMAO:
(apologies for the silly post)

• Haha
Reactions: Talcum Powder
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes