Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
I have published this list here before. And also then I mentioned that I received it from him by mail. And of course I will not reveal my mails or my knowledge here in this forum. The forum used to be interesting and it was cool to exchange info. But since a few months there are almost only haters, morons, know-it-alls, who think they know everything about AWAM and L&P and tell the same crap day in, day out. So I read through this with a grin and think to myself... wtf! :cool:
I respect your right to keep proprietary information to yourself, and I would never ask you to release your e-mails. That would be inappropriate. All I am asking for is two pieces of information: from who and when. Thank you for confirming that it was L&P although the time frame remains a mystery.
I think that this forum is still interesting, however, what I am seeing is a lack of critical thinking in some (only some) of the members. This is why I am asking for the two pieces of critical information. It is the method of discussion I am driving for not a castigation of any individuals.
You are right to question the environment, because when we abandon the steps of critical thinking the discussion devolves into an emotional or irrational discussion. When this happens the impression we get from the dialogue is anger, ill thought out discourse and pontification. I for one have a lot to learn from those who are closer to the source than I am. This is precisely why I am now asking for source evidence to cut through the irrelevancies you describe when we dialogue without it.
This is why I am asking again...are you willing to share when this information was received?

Reactions: Hlextor

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Well not interested in Dylan. As I have also said it before.
I am avoiding Incest cause just hate it.
Which is fine, But don't expect to play a game where Incest is one of the main features and then complain you have so little content. You have so little content because of YOUR choices.

You may find a game with less incest focus that will be more to YOUR tastes.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Agreed, My understanding was Dylan was a senior in High School.

Now for the three stooges. He has the SHOTA tag Now for this reason.
Dylan is at best a sophomore, Ellie is a senior. Dylan is a year behind because of age, and another for failing classes.

• Haha
Reactions: BUCCO

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
This post still offers no evidence from the game. This is what I am waiting for from you. In addition, I used the word supposition not assumption. Now, if you have strong evidence please present it. I am eager to see what you have from the game to support your argument.
Thank you, Jack.
Firstly to better make you understand what supposition actually means

IMG_20210627_083043.jpg

But in all honesty what you said is a supposition not a fact.

You're talking all high and mighty as if you are providing evidence.

I asked you for evidence that supports your assumption or as you say SUPPOSITION of exact 19 years of marriage. I asked you for evidence that Dylan is born in the same month as Ellie. I ask you for evidence of SUPPOSITION that they got married 3-4 months of Sophia's pregnancy. Show your evidence regarding this.

There is nothing that validates your SUPPOSITION and deregards mine. Infact the general convention in the world is to mention almost in regard of ages and anniversaries when there are few months left to the completion. When only a few days are left, people directly use the number not almost and slightly.

The only way your assumption of exact 19 years to calculate everything else can be correct is If within the 38 days, or whatever L&P changes it to ( which is oy likely to increase not go further down ), of the game there is actually an anniversary celebration between Sophia and Liam.

If nothing like that happens it means that there is anniversary is definitely more than a month or two away for sure. Which invalidates your opinion and comes closer to my assumption that almost and slightly are referring to months of gap not days.

Also the post below pretty much lines up with what I was saying about the ages. Dylan almost 17 and Ellie could with a slim chance be 18 ( L&P himself says 17, most likely also a month or two away from 18 ).

Once again, here are the official ages of all the characters:

Sophia =38
Patricia=33
Dylan =16 (wird bald 17)
Ellie = 17
Christine = 17
Sam = 16
Zac = 17
Aiden 17
Andre 17
Emma = 16
Julia = 16
Nathalie = 19
Cathy = 28
Andy = 38
Vicky = 23
Alyssa = 32
Amber = 37
Thankyou for bringing more clarity .

Last edited:
Reactions: Hlextor

Jack Adams

Mar 1, 2019
Firstly to better make you understand what supposition actually means

View attachment 1267366

But in all honesty what you said is a supposition not a fact.

You're talking all high and mighty as if you are providing evidence.

I asked you for evidence that supports your assumption or as you say SUPPOSITION of exact 19 years of marriage. I asked you for evidence that Dylan is born in the same month as Ellie. I ask you for evidence of SUPPOSITION that they got married 3-4 months of Sophia's pregnancy. Show your evidence regarding this.

There is nothing that validates your SUPPOSITION and deregards mine. Infact the general convention in the world is to mention almost in regard of ages and anniversaries when there are few months left to the completion. When only a few days are left, people directly use the number not almost and slightly.

The only way your assumption of exact 19 years to calculate everything else can be correct is If within the 38 days, or whatever L&P changes it to ( which is oy likely to increase not go further down ), of the game there is actually an anniversary celebration between Sophia and Liam.

If nothing like that happens it means that there is anniversary is definitely more than a month or two away for sure. Which invalidates your opinion and comes closer to my assumption that almost and slightly are referring to months of gap not days.

Also the post below pretty much lines up with what I was saying about the ages. Dylan almost 17 and Ellie could with a slim chance be 18 ( L&P himself says 17, most likely also a month or two away from 18 ).

Thankyou for bringing more clarity .
This post also has no evidence from the game to support your position. I am beginning to believe that I was asking more from you than you have to give, for that I apologize. I will reset my expectations when dialoguing with you in the future.
Take care, Jack.

holymoly35cb

Mar 31, 2019
I asked L&P a few days ago about the ages of the apostles so we could have clear ages for the characters and luckily he answered. I asked him how old does he sees the age of the boys and this was his answer. ( Ignore the Bennett one, that was for another question about the Bennett storyline as to how much of it is left )

View attachment 1266272 View attachment 1266275

Now if we go by calculations, Sophia got pregnant with Ellie 3 years before graduation which is around the age of 20. She is presently 38, which means Ellie with a slim chance is just above the age of 18. In the beginning of the game we are told Dylan is more than a year younger than Ellie, meaning he is not 17 yet but will likely be in few months time.

Now this means Dylan is in the later half of his 17th year and the oldest apostle, also above 16, is in the first half of his 17th year as well. Not much gap in age there between Dylan and the oldest apostle. And the other two are 15+. That should clear some of the controversy.
This is why Michael Jackson was not punished/charged for the art and art magazines he had in his home at Neverland Ranch.

BAD CODED

Jun 23, 2021
Agree with you 1000%
5 of My comments deleted
Reason : '' piling up same comments repeatable ''

But now I see 50 shitty comments bout '' WHAT AGE CHILDREN ARE AND DID THEY REALLY A COLLEGE KIDS ''

If that's not repeatable I dunno what is (!?)

Who cares what age are, ppl act like these are REAL CHARACTERS, real life shit.
Wear your deletions as a badge of courage! :)

Icedreams

May 4, 2017
I am having trouble with loading and saving the game I can't as this happens. I've have tried uninstalling but with no look.

Y.Gromov

Aug 27, 2017
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes