Hlextor

May 6, 2017
This post also has no evidence from the game to support your position. I am beginning to believe that I was asking more from you than you have to give, for that I apologize. I will reset my expectations when dialoguing with you in the future.
Take care, Jack.
Me too, since you couldn't provide me the evidence I requested as well. What you did instead is ignore my questions for you.Pretty convenient when you have already been proven wrong by someone else and now you don't have anything to say. And then talk big with as if your statements were gospels. I too will keep in my mind this conceited nature of yours. As for proof you already got a statement from Hlextor who has got it from L&P himself and they state I was closer to the correct answer than you ever were.

Have a good day.
Hey guys calm down! I received the list in March this year and posted it then. Currently, I would not have posted it here. As mentioned, too many useless discussions here. And if the one German user thinks he knows where it's at...and says that all who disagree with him are L&P's bootlicker! ... then there you go! Go ahead. Everyone is entitled to a wrong opinion.
I just wonder why so much energy can be spent on this? Are there no other problems than constantly saying the same thing over and over again? Strange. :cautious:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I just noticed (a little late!) That Cathy's invitation significantly limits the possibilities of what could happen between Sophia and Sam at Sam's concert. No after-show party, no strolling on the beach while the sun is going down, no long kissing or fumbling around in the car. Sam could sing a song for a woman in the room (how embarrassing) or ask Sophia to go on stage to the keyboard (only interesting when Sophia is standing there in sexy clothes and the whole room is holding its breath). And backstage? in a bar? At the moment I see this concert evening more as a vehicle for interactions between Elli and Patricia in which Sophia is the audience. Sam is able to expand his romantic relationship that evening but has little possibility of ACCESS to Sophia's body.

• Sad
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: xxxorro and Bane71

callmeanything

Mar 3, 2018
I just noticed (a little late!) That Cathy's invitation significantly limits the possibilities of what could happen between Sophia and Sam at Sam's concert. No after-show party, no strolling on the beach while the sun is going down, no long kissing or fumbling around in the car. Sam could sing a song for a woman in the room (how embarrassing) or ask Sophia to go on stage to the keyboard (only interesting when Sophia is standing there in sexy clothes and the whole room is holding its breath). And backstage? in a bar? At the moment I see this concert evening more as a vehicle for interactions between Elli and Patricia in which Sophia is the audience. Sam is able to expand his romantic relationship that evening but has little possibility of ACCESS to Sophia's body.
When does all this happen?

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hey guys calm down! I received the list in March this year and posted it then. Currently, I would not have posted it here. As mentioned, too many useless discussions here. And if the one German user thinks he knows where it's at...and says that all who disagree with him are L&P's bootlicker! ... then there you go! Go ahead. Everyone is entitled to a wrong opinion.
I just wonder why so much energy can be spent on this? Are there no other problems than constantly saying the same thing over and over again? Strange. :cautious:
Hi Hlextor! You really do not want to get it, do you?
First "nice" attempt from you to turn words in the mouth of the speaker! I NEVER said anything like what sh..talk you try to pin on me, self-censored! I said (and on another topic!) that L&P´s bootlickers would know they are meant. Little wonder that you apologist consider yourself called upon, when most other members here do not!;)

• Angry
Reactions: Hornyman2

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Bane71
Don't just look sad. Convince me otherwise. I don't want to be right.
It is quite possible that Sophia will get stuck somewhere with Sam and Liam will go to visit Katie himself.

Given Sofia's progress we've seen in the new update, it's possible that Sam will have the opportunity to not only see her breasts, but also touch her. Kisses of Sam and Sophia are probably possible if Sophia drinks alcohol at the bar before being alone with Sam.

Personally, I liked this update and really hope that the next one will be just as interesting. In fact, L&P has raised the bar quite high for itself and it is difficult to keep creating a game at such a high level all the time, but I hope he can do it.

Supplement:
By the way, if Sophia drinks alcohol and has fun with Sam, and then even arrives at Keti's apartment and drinks another drink, then who knows what this might lead to ...?

Last edited:

NathanSlayer

Jun 15, 2021
The mods here are so awesome.
Big fan of LnP and the mods madarchod.
You guys are awesome randi ka bacchas. Too much interested in this game by bhosdiwala Lnp.

• Angry
Reactions: Hornyman2

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Besides, Patricia will defend Sophia from this hungry, horny boy :ROFLMAO:
Patricia wants Sophia for herself.
I see another option, Patricia and Ellie still stay at the concert and Sam takes Sophia home in his own car because she has to meet Cathy.
Before knowing about Cathy's event, we speculated that Patricia pickups Sophia and Ellie and drives them to the concert. After the concert there will be a short meeting in the backstage between Sophia and Sam alone for a first "approach" (not a real backstage, just the moment after the exhibition where the artists meet the friends/family etc). Then Ellie will leave with some excuse and Sam will offer Sophia to drive her back so Patricia can go her way home.
And once arrived in the privacy of the car there are all the elements for something to happen.

Now Ellie's part is kinda confirmed as it has been said that she has other arrangements later
1624798295920.png

It's true that the beach setting could have opened many romantic possibilities in line with Sam's seduction strategy and placing the concert so early it limits them.
I don't know what time the sun set in San Alejo, maybe L&P can play an artistic license to make the sunset happen during the concert.
After all remember that San Alejo has a 3000m mountain with airport just close by, so the sun can set quite early behind that mountain :ROFLMAO:

So I think both scenarios are still possible, the lift home and the romantic beach stroll or alone time.

Last edited:

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
It is quite possible that Sophia will get stuck somewhere with Sam and Liam will go to visit Katie himself.

Given Sofia's progress we've seen in the new update, it's possible that Sam will have the opportunity to not only see her breasts, but also touch her. Kisses of Sam and Sophia are probably possible if Sophia drinks alcohol at the bar before being alone with Sam.

Personally, I liked this update and really hope that the next one will be just as interesting. In fact, L&P has raised the bar quite high for itself and it is difficult to keep creating a game at such a high level all the time, but I hope he can do it.

Supplement:
By the way, if Sophia drinks alcohol and has fun with Sam, and then even arrives at Keti's apartment and drinks another drink, then who knows what this might lead to ...?
vomiting?!? ;-)

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Supplement:
Why do you think the meeting with Kathy is after the concert? What about the "A little bonus storyline with Sophia (with interesting options for later)? ... that takes place right after Ellie/Dylan and before the concert.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes