Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I'd say yes to your question, of course he is (someone recently posted that Liam was originally slated to be the main secondary POV, not Dylan).
That would have been me. Liam being another protagonist was mentioned in this thread a while back, when people were using catching Liam at the clothing store on day 2 as proof that he was cheating on Sophia. Apparently with Liam's POV would have explained what he was doing.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
A lot of folks are speculating that the evening with Cathy/Andy starts a sharing route. Does this invite from Cathy really suggest the start of a swinging/swapping path? I think this is simply an invite to be best man and maid of honor at the wedding.

Seems unlikely that old friends would decide, apparently on a whim (this was a vacation first, now they're renting an apartment?!), to make a permanent move to San Alejo on the brink of getting married. Would hooking up with Liam+Sophia really be very high on the list of priorities - would it really be anywhere near the top of their minds?

While Sophia is certainly becoming more open (depending on choices) is there any evidence that Liam is anywhere close to accepting sharing Sophia?

AWAM_ss_bridal1.png

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
A lot of folks are speculating that the evening with Cathy/Andy starts a sharing route. Does this invite from Cathy really suggest the start of a swinging/swapping path? I think this is simply an invite to be best man and maid of honor at the wedding.

Seems unlikely that old friends would decide, apparently on a whim (this was a vacation first, now they're renting an apartment?!), to make a permanent move to San Alejo on the brink of getting married. Would hooking up with Liam+Sophia really be very high on the list of priorities - would it really be anywhere near the top of their minds?

While Sophia is certainly becoming more open (depending on choices) is there any evidence that Liam is anywhere close to accepting sharing Sophia?

View attachment 1268145
Cathy asks then to be best man and Sophia to be a brides maid?

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Yes, there might be some truth to that. But Liam doesn't seem to know anything about the concert where his wife is going. He just changed the date from 8 pm to 9 pm. He assumes that Sophia can come along. Even though she rejects Aiden's 3rd task, she says nothing about a concert. She simply agrees to the meeting.
Interestingly, Liam said after nine, possibly as late as 10PM:
AWAM_ss_bridal2.png

So, if the concert is earlier in the evening and sunset is around 8:15, there's still at least an hour of post-sunset time before Sophia might be expected at Cathy's apartment.

Reactions: xxxorro

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
Dear users, I have to make amends and admit that in the last two months some secondary commitments (girlfriend, work, family) have distracted me from the really important things in life (Sophia, aWaM and its thread on f95zone). I returned to this forum only a few days before the release of version 0.130 and so, missing a few hundred pages of comments, opinions and updates on the progress of the game, I fell a little behind on some of the plot developments of the game. I'm referring specifically to this post:
As far as I know the jump has been removed.
Is it me, or the developer had set up that after Day 19 (PD12) there would be a time jump in the plot that would coincide with the conclusion of the first part of the story? Did I misunderstand or something changed so that the next playable day will correspond to Day 20? Please help me understand without forcing me to look back through the pages of the thread. Thanks in advance.

• Haha
Reactions: xxxorro

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Dear users, I have to make amends and admit that in the last two months some secondary commitments (girlfriend, work, family) have distracted me from the really important things in life (Sophia, aWaM and its thread on f95zone). I returned to this forum only a few days before the release of version 0.130 and so, missing a few hundred pages of comments, opinions and updates on the progress of the game, I got a little behind on some of the plot developments of the game. I'm referring specifically to this post:

Is it me, or the developer had set up that after Day 19 (PD12) there would be a time jump in the plot that would coincide with the conclusion of the first part of the story? Did I misunderstand or something changed so that the next playable day will correspond to Day 20? Please help me understand without forcing me to look back through the pages of the thread. Thanks in advance.
The time jump was removed when the decision was made to postpone the Coach Sophia storyline and make it DLC. So yes, playable day 13 will be day 20, not 27

Reactions: Dan5k74

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Cathy asks then to be best man and Sophia to be a brides maid?
When you meet old friends you haven't seen for a while, who are well into planning a wedding, and they invite you over because "there's something" they want to "talk with you guys about", it does seem more likely a conversation about the wedding then it does about rekindling old desires (whether acted upon or not).

L&P has proven to be unpredictable (if not always believable) so the conversation could end up being a confrontation about Liam and Andy's gay sex affair which erupts into a jealousy-inspired violent rage which ends in a double homicide (9" chef's knife, perhaps, broken wine bottle?) and Sophia and Cathy making love on the blood soaked kitchen floor.

I dunno... maybe?

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
That would have been me. Liam being another protagonist was mentioned in this thread a while back, when people were using catching Liam at the clothing store on day 2 as proof that he was cheating on Sophia. Apparently with Liam's POV would have explained what he was doing.
I shouldn't be so lazy, search out the posts and give credit where it's due...

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Are you saying that out of concern or because Alyssa is that far behind in the poll? :unsure::whistle::p
My precious have never been that high in the polls but at least she is in the top ten.
Also Alyssa is tied to the Aiden route so she should be safe

Last edited:

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
In the future, to repay the debts, Sophia will become a thief. She'll steal Sam's car.

View attachment 1268142
Well, she has the perfect suit for the job now, she just need a balaclava. ;)
1624816372160.png

Speaking of the suit, I wonder if it will back in action at some point, for another task or something else...
And I'd be curious about the second suit he gave her. Is it really too small? Or too big? Or too revealing?
Nothing is said about that.
And as I already said in another post, I chuckled when I saw this scene as it really felt like L&P put it on purpose to answer some of our questions about how he can guess Sophia's size :ROFLMAO:

1624816467907.png

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes