Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Since the Dyaln/Amber story can only take place on weekends that is unless he gets pulled from bording school before the end of the game, Shouldn't there only be two or three more events with them? Meaning something very hot might happen between them on the next playable day if they are going to have sex soon?
The Dylan/Amber story is indeed a short event and a sex act could happen(I don't mean penetration).

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Listen, friends, you amaze me! What difference does it make between what I believe and what you believe?

Unlike many of you unbelievers, I do not insist that you come over to my side. I am only amazed at your presence here on the forum dedicated to the game that you think the cheater is creating?
I can't really reply without going off-topic completely, so well done. You've once again boxed out any meaningful discussion by saying "my beliefs are my beliefs and I don't care what evidence there is that runs contrary and why does anyone care that I'm using intentional ignorance as the plinth for my beliefs."

My sincere hope is that the concert event devolves into bacchanalian depravity that starts with multiple acts of carnal knowledge and ends with a sweaty and disheveled mother and daughter sleeping naked in the spooning position, a slight grin on their faces.

Anyway, peace brother.

Atton563

Co-Developer of Elite Garden
Game Developer
Feb 22, 2019
The Dylan/Amber story is indeed a short event and a sex act could happen(I don't mean penetration).
Do you mean you don't think penetration will happen on the next PD or ever? If it's the former then I agree it would be too soon put I could see Dylan touching Amber over her bikini bottoms or something similar. I do realise it's way too early to be thinking about the next playable day when we may not see it for another year but the thought just came to me.

Another thought that came to me is that the day of the chickin fight Dylan see's his first boob regardless of what path he is on (unless you don't let him see Sophia's boobs in the changing room in which case why even keep him at home if you not playing the Sophia/Dylan story?) So could he mirror what he does with Amber on the Sophia story e.g. getting Amber into the pool again then using his hand to get her off and doing the same during the massage with Sophia.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I can't really reply without going off-topic completely, so well done. You've once again boxed out any meaningful discussion by saying "my beliefs are my beliefs and I don't care what evidence there is that runs contrary and why does anyone care that I'm using intentional ignorance as the plinth for my beliefs."

My sincere hope is that the concert event devolves into bacchanalian depravity that starts with multiple acts of carnal knowledge and ends with a sweaty and disheveled mother and daughter sleeping naked in the spooning position, a slight grin on their faces.

Anyway, peace brother.
Yes, I really do not want to continue to discuss this topic. Because your "evidence" is just your personal arguments and nothing more, no matter how weighty you think they are. And if the fact that for me your arguments and "proofs" are not weighty, this is still not a reason to speak about my ignorance.
Although, if simple trust in the developer is called ignorance, let someone else condemn you, I will not do this, I leave this judgment on your conscience.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Is it cold? With so much heat a cold shower would be nice :PogChamp:
Considering how many my posts receive face palms, there are many who want to receive a golden shower in this heat! But I don't think a hot salty shower will help them in any way! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: nexer

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: That is some serious Leather Goddesses of Phobos level of humor there. Right up there with the King Mitre gag.
(a "hoe" is a garden tool, "ho" is the pejorative you are looking for ;))
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I don't ever use that word so I didn't know. I saw it in the post of the guy to whom I replied and used the spelling. Thanks for the correction (y)

Reactions: Talcum Powder
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes