Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Blow job scenes really don't cut it. And the very idea of an "adult game" with no sex is absurd. Was at least 2 years for even sex with husband. This isn't slow burn, it's glacial burn or no burn. If he's going to get hostile for any criticism he's a twunt. A good dev listens to people, ESPECIALLY patrons within reason. He could cut back on the renders - he certainly doesn't need like 4 renders every time she walks through a door. And cut back on that damn internal dialogue! You could get a book the size of War and Peace just from the internal dialogue so far. This game needs a black box warning on lack of sexual content. Who cares about the quality of renders if there are no good scenes? Most people seeing it wanted to play it as making her a total hobag. Wonder how many patrons left? Not even blueball at this point more like blackballs that have to be amputated due to the cum backup. This game must be directed towards frigid 80 year old women.
Though fans seem to be like a cult. He could be posting for like 3 years images of himself dancing around in his underwear and they'd still love it and hate on anyone who dared criticize.
Who gave you the idea that an adult game must necessarily have sex scenes. Any game is classified as adult as long as it has explicit amount of gore or sexual nudity. AWAM has quite a lot of nudity and themes that can easily qualify it as an adult game. Also down the line there are going to be sex scenes, the game is still in development.
Being criticized isn't the issue. It's the mockery and abuses and these kind of statements, "He could be posting for like 3 years images of himself dancing around in his underwear and they'd still love it and hate on anyone who dared criticize", that can trigger anyone, when you get 50 people saying horrible things like this on a regular basis, i can't blame him for being angry.

The game has really good scenes, they are not to your taste then you can go about playing something else that has scenes you like. The fact that L&P does not need to rely on vulgarity or even nudity to make his scenes hot is something I admire about this game. Sophia can be completed clothed and still keep the players on edge.

The renders and internal thoughts that you might consider unnecessary or waste of time are one of the things that separates this game from the rest. That adds to Sophia's character, makes her feel human. One could argue the scene of Sophia cheering Dylan up after poor results was unnecessary, her visit to the dentist and and many such scenes are unnecessary but they contribute to making Sophia feel like an actual woman with a life not just a MC hopping from one sex scene to another.

Not everyone wants to turn her into a ho. I for one just want a well written corruption story, doesn't matter what the peak of her corruption is. If Sophia became a slut by day 5 itself this game will have lost all it's appeal. The fact that he has held back, not even shown her vagina, has the players anticipating what will happen next, how will it happen, with whom will happen etc.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
yes, if the 1st task of Aydn does not fall out, this will forcefully change Dylan's route, right?
If you don't do any of Aiden's tasks, yes, you cannot pursue the Sophia/Dylan route. Don't know what the cutoff point is for Dylan/Amber.

But the Dylan/Marie path remains available even with 0 Dylan points.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Just because one Dev is slower than the other doesn't mean the other person is slacking. DPC has his own ways of working and L&P has his own. The pace of rendering also depends on the angles and characters and other details taken into each render.
L&P is slow but the cause for it is his restraining work style not being extremely lazy, and he is not changing it which is the worst part about him. A second major cause can be the fact that he gets lost in the details a lot. I understand that because I more less want my things to look perfect too. If I write an entire page but it ends up having a scratch or a spot, I would rather write the whole thing again or do my best to get rid of the spot. I wouldn't care about the time that is going into it. The fact that he adds fashion labels ( mentioned by Alley_Cat ) also takes time. A lot of little things that go unnoticed in his renders actually take time.
Also he is not bound under a contract to deliver at a specific time. He wanted freedom in his work and he gets it here. No boss, no supervisor, he works as he likes. From our perspective not good at all but the fact that no one monitors him can easily lead to him putting in a lot of time in a single render or scene etc.
As I've told Bane71 already, you might want to read my post following the one you quoted there. If you truly don't see or understand the current issues, I can't help you either.

But seeing your and Bane71's responds I can already imagine your reply, so I might aswell just go talk to a brick wall because it seems like understanding simple things like that can be quite hard for some people.

You could also just call the things I quote there as an "opinion" like Bane71 does, even though they are just that; Quotes. Lines of text filled with promises and claims, resulting in nothing but slowing down L&P's project further and further. But like I said, it's probably better talking to a brick wall at this point.

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
Who gave you the idea that an adult game must necessarily have sex scenes. Any game is classified as adult as long as it has explicit amount of gore or sexual nudity. AWAM has quite a lot of nudity and themes that can easily qualify it as an adult game. Also down the line there are going to be sex scenes, the game is still in development.
Being criticized isn't the issue. It's the mockery and abuses and these kind of statements, "He could be posting for like 3 years images of himself dancing around in his underwear and they'd still love it and hate on anyone who dared criticize", that can trigger anyone, when you get 50 people saying horrible things like this on a regular basis, i can't blame him for being angry.

The game has really good scenes, they are not to your taste then you can go about playing something else that has scenes you like. The fact that L&P does not need to rely on vulgarity or even nudity to make his scenes hot is something I admire about this game. Sophia can be completed clothed and still keep the players on edge.

The renders and internal thoughts that you might consider unnecessary or waste of time are one of the things that separates this game from the rest. That adds to Sophia's character, makes her feel human. One could argue the scene of Sophia cheering Dylan up after poor results was unnecessary, her visit to the dentist and and many such scenes are unnecessary but they contribute to making Sophia feel like an actual woman with a life not just a MC hopping from one sex scene to another.

Not everyone wants to turn her into a hoe. I for one just want a well written corruption story, doesn't matter what the peak of her corruption is. If Sophia became a slut by day 5 itself this game will have lost all it's appeal. The fact that he has held back, not even shown her vagina, has the players anticipating what will happen next, how will it happen, with whom will happen etc.
(y)

Jul 1, 2021
If you don't do any of Aiden's tasks, yes, you cannot pursue the Sophia/Dylan route. Don't know what the cutoff point is for Dylan/Amber.

But the Dylan/Marie path remains available even with 0 Dylan points.
how do you think Dylan will save Sofia before Aydin fucks her or will he fuck her anyway ?!

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
how do you think Dylan will save Sofia before Aydin fucks her or will he fuck her anyway ?!
No idea, I don't bother with the Sophia/Dylan route. As I've said, there isn't any content on it worth the effort I can't get in other routes.

Most of the information I have on the Sophia/Dylan route I've got from either this thread, or pulled from the code. Like it's not really worth even discussing Dylan or Aiden fucking Sophia, since it's unlikely to happen until around 2035 anyway.

Reactions: palmtrees89

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
As I've told Bane71 already, you might want to read my post following the one you quoted there. If you truly don't see or understand the current issues, I can't help you either.

But seeing your and Bane71's responds I can already imagine your reply, so I might aswell just go talk to a brick wall because it seems like understanding simple things like that can be quite hard for some people.

You could also just call the things I quote there as an "opinion" like Bane71 does, even though they are just that; Quotes. Lines of text filled with promises and claims, resulting in nothing but slowing down L&P's project further and further. But like I said, it's probably better talking to a brick wall at this point.
And if you actually read what I wrote you would acknowledge that I too agree that he is slow. I never disagreed that he didn't fulfill his goal. What I listed was the causes which would actually make sense unlike you who has just put a post of his promises and that he did not fulfill them. No one denies that he hasn't increased the speed. He got new equipment and instead of boosting his speed he once again focused on improving his quality.

You are comparing him to the fastest solo developer and saying that L&P s a slacker. I don't know of any individual Dev who is producing high quality renders at the same pace as Dpc. He is going around 40 renders per day, no one is even near him, he is faster than teams I would say but that doesn't mean others are just sitting and doing nothing. That's what you need to get inside your head. L&P is not the best Dev one could ask for but he is not a lazy slacker as well. He has his priorities in this game, we may not like it, so we either accept them or leave.

Atton563

Co-Developer of Elite Garden
Game Developer
Feb 22, 2019
Since the Dyaln/Amber story can only take place on weekends that is unless he gets pulled from bording school before the end of the game, Shouldn't there only be two or three more events with them? Meaning something very hot might happen between them on the next playable day if they are going to have sex soon?

Reactions: Sonny86 and Bane71

lkrishna123

Apr 29, 2020
Why bother asking? It's not going to be anything particularly good. And the patrons in the thread don't seem interested in sharing it.

However, what would you like to see in the teaser? I've already shared mine - Nathalie in just an apron (not that I think that will actually be in the event, at least not yet).
It's not that they are not 'Interested' They are just scared that l&p told them that they will not receive any further previews
they are really rats

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes