xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Friends, tell me, please, what kind of game day will it be, Saturday, when Sofia will again go to her first part-time job in a nursing home?
I have been playing this game for so long and I am constantly confusing the days. :(
I was wondering about that too. For example, people mentioned that PD 16 involves Ellie, Aidan, and 2nd part-time job. But why not 1st part-time job? We could select 1st or 2nd part-time job in the previous events.
Thanks to Apollodore we have this nice post that is being constantly updated with all the reliable info we have about the playdays and what's to come
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-130-lust-passion.5944/post-5196619
You can bookmark it by just clicking on the bookmark icon on top of the message
1626551376840.png
for future reference so you go back to it anytime with a simple click from your profile ;)
1626551448062.png

To answer your question, that Saturday will be PD 14, two days after the current PD, all we know so far is that there will be the date with the museum guys, likely in the evening as suggested in the dialogues, and the 4th event of the nursing job (1st side job) likely at noon/early afternoon as usual.

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
how boring, always the same speeches: futa, shota, no sex, render; office close everything and reopen the discussion at Christmas long before 6 months we will not have answers to our questions
What I am missing?Where and when happen that futa thing?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
how boring, always the same speeches: futa, shota, no sex, render; office close everything and reopen the discussion at Christmas long before 6 months we will not have answers to our questions
Wait who is the futa character, I don’t remember one?

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
If it's anything like this it's not illegal in the US as it is not of a real person. Again the ones in here seem to be at least around 18 anyway. And hell, when I was in my teens if a teacher looking like that would have wanted to get it on I would have been OK. Of course when they brag to their friends is when it messes it up. Ones I had were elderly or otherwise NOT good looking.
And the teacher would go to jail. How many teachers have lost their jobs for taking high schoolers to bed. DOH I hate it when facts get in the way!

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
He deliberately did that I know it. He himself addressed it in the message to me, that he made them look like that for the taboo immersion of the kink. Also there is no point of looking legitimate because he could have said that they are 10yr olds and it still won't make a difference since as per law this is still an artistic expression and not illegal. I am not saying that excercising this kink in the real world is okay, IT'S ABSOLUTELY NOT. For a fictional game however it is effectively this kink shaming people who do like it. Constantly telling them that what they are playing or supporting is illegal. While yourself engaging in kinks that are ILLEGAL as well. This I don't stand for. I have no interest in shota either but it doesn't bother me if someone else likes it.

In real life yes this sexual abuse, do you think I will have a different opinion on it, absolutely not. In the game however mentioning that this action is illegal or wrong and gets jail time in real life is not needed. Because as I have mentioned several times this is a fictional kink dynamic. The player enjoys it because he is an adult imaging a scenario where he is a teenager ( his thoughts however are not if a teenager but yours, of an adult ) and is in this stimulating situation with an older woman. Not because he loves to see children getting sexually abused but because of a wishful fantasy scenario. Very similar to Dylan and Sam scenario, teenager getting lucky with a older woman. No outrage was shown for the game initially when Dylan and Sam, Ellie looked like little children ( even younger than the Myer boys ). The movers checking out a child like looking girl wasn't disturbing for people, a small Sam rubbing his dick on Sophia's butt wasn't problematic as well. But suddenly now people are considering the legality of things.
The point is not the that they have the"Kink". If they want that fine. Keep it in their dreams. Cuz in the real world Jail happens fast and the cons will make that persons trip to the lock up painful. But to constantly defend it as if they are of age is BS. You and I know it is a lie so why defend the lies. Simple Stop fucking lying about it. It is that they lie about it. Just fess up, admit it happened and leave it alone. Stop defending the lie! Suddenly this all goes away. It is that simple.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes