Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
The point is not the that they have the"Kink". If they want that fine. Keep it in their dreams. Cuz in the real world Jail happens fast and the cons will make that persons trip to the lock up painful. But to constantly defend it as if they are of age is BS. You and I know it is a lie so why defend the lies. Simple Stop fucking lying about it. It is that they lie about it. Just fess up, admit it happened and leave it alone. Stop defending the lie! Suddenly this all goes away. It is that simple.
I have one simple question for you which is also the problem I have. If the sexual scene with a 15 and 16 yr old kids is illegal and punishable in the eyes of law then why isn't it punishable in case of Dylan who is 16, Sam 16, Ellie 17, Julia 17. Why is scene with Dylan and others morally acceptable to you. They are also minors. Prove to me it is not wrong or just admit that both are and stop criminalising one side while hypocritically enjoying the other. That's my issue.
Either both are equally serious offenses or none is. Pick your side. I don't care which one

Last edited:

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Hey guys, recently switched over to mac and was wondering how mac users are playing this game?
Download the Mac and the PC version and unzip them.
Right click on the Mac app and choose show package contents. Expand the resources folder and sub folders until you see the “game” folder.

In a separate Finder window open the PC folder. Drag and drop the “game” folder from the PC into the Mac folder, overwriting the “game” folder in the Mac application.

done.

I can’t remember if AWAM has an unusable clause in the screens.rpy file or not, but if it does you’ll have to open the screens.rpy file and comment out the line mentioned in the error log.

Reactions: xxxorro

mulerider

Donor
Apr 9, 2020
I have one simple question for you which is also the problem I have. If the sexual scene with a 15 and 16 yr old kids is illegal and punishable in the eyes of law then why isn't it punishable in case of Dylan who is 16, Sam 16, Ellie 17, Julia 17. They are also minors.
Either both are equally serious offenses or none is. Pick your side. I don't care which one
you are correct, and let's not forget that blackmail is a crime too, so wouldn't that mean
the aiden and bennett routes would have to go as well ?

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
Download the Mac and the PC version and unzip them.
Right click on the Mac app and choose show package contents. Expand the resources folder and sub folders until you see the “game” folder.

In a separate Finder window open the PC folder. Drag and drop the “game” folder from the PC into the Mac folder, overwriting the “game” folder in the Mac application.

done.

I can’t remember if AWAM has an unusable clause in the screens.rpy file or not, but if it does you’ll have to open the screens.rpy file and comment out the line mentioned in the error log.
Hm ok I will try that, thanks! Are the saves written properly to be able to use later?

Jul 1, 2021
the developer is going to solve the problem on Android versions where Dillon has to win in the park, but he can't do it, no matter what we do . he saberaets will correct this error or will he spit on this problem?!

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Aiden's 4th task:
Here the assumption has already been made that the 4th task is related to the 3rd task. The Aiden forces Sophia to discuss a picture that was painted by Sophia during the 3rd task in literature class. And Sophia again has the experience of being perceived as a sexual object. This time through her school class. The students look at Sophia and compare her to the woman in the picture. Another exciting situation for Sophia.
My earlier assumption was that Aiden could use the situation again to grab Sophia and Sophia would have to endure it with a stony face.
But maybe the challenge will be completely different. Aiden could ask Sophia in front of the whole class, "Ms. Parker, is that you in the picture". And so force Sophia / seduce herself to confess. Before answering, Sophia would perhaps also consider that she wants to be a role model for the girls in the class, a woman who is self-confident about her appearance. After the lesson, some girls (and boys too) will come to her to express their admiration. This could actually be a point of no return. The knowledge to experience no rejection even now. (But only if the students don't tell their parents.;))
This scenario would disappoint many here. The "two steps forward and one step back" discussion would begin again. But if Sophia publicly confesses to the woman in the picture, then she also confesses to her sexual arousal in front of herself during the 3rd event. Together with the students who share part of their secret, that would be a huge step. And it would have an elegant narrative logic for me.
If the next lesson is a sports lesson, the situation, together with Aiden's 5th task, can quickly escalate.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes