t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I have one simple question for you which is also the problem I have. If the sexual scene with a 15 and 16 yr old kids is illegal and punishable in the eyes of law then why isn't it punishable in case of Dylan who is 16, Sam 16, Ellie 17, Julia 17. Why is scene with Dylan and others morally acceptable to you. They are also minors. Prove to me it is not wrong or just admit that both are and stop criminalising one side while hypocritically enjoying the other. That's my issue.
Either both are equally serious offenses or none is. Pick your side. I don't care which one
Did I say they were acceptable as underage? I did not Saber. What I am saying is that if someone wants to defend his 'ART' be honest about it. Don't BS with the line he says they are all 18. We know that is not the case. In my conversation with L&P he concurred. So why do all these posters have to constantly dredge up that BS. I am way more down the KillJoys path (Alyssa) and (Amber/Cathy/ Andy) than any other available (though the night club had potential and I do worry that a blue pill or two will end up in the retirement center). If Liam were a Real Character vice being a 'real character' (see the difference) GW would be just as good. And Bennett was just sleezy, ugh, maybe it was the hair?. So if posters say 'yeah I liked 'X' or 'Y' or whatever that is their 'Kink' keep it in the 'ART' world. But stop lying that it is something different. The 2nd job was all about a SHOTA event and at best Sam is riding the edge of consent . For me Dylan, Ellie, Emma etc are out. The crux of this is every time the discussion seems done and dead someone comes in trying to justify that BS with the same lie that L&P himself has said. They are not 18.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Did I say they were acceptable as underage? I did not Saber. What I am saying is that if someone wants to defend his 'ART' be honest about it. Don't BS with the line he says they are all 18. We know that is not the case. In my conversation with L&P he concurred. So why do all these posters have to constantly dredge up that BS. I am way more down the KillJoys path (Alyssa) and (Amber/Cathy/ Andy) than any other available (though the night club had potential and I do worry that a blue pill or two will end up in the retirement center). If Liam were a Real Character vice being a 'real character' (see the difference) GW would be just as good. And Bennett was just sleezy, ugh, maybe it was the hair?. So if posters say 'yeah I liked 'X' or 'Y' or whatever that is their 'Kink' keep it in the 'ART' world. But stop lying that it is something different. The 2nd job was all about a SHOTA event and at best Sam is riding the edge of consent . For me Dylan, Ellie, Emma etc are out. The crux of this is every time the discussion seems done and dead someone comes in trying to justify that BS with the same lie that L&P himself has said. They are not 18.
All I will say is not once have I ever mentioned in any posts that they are anywhere near 18. L&P himself says they are not. I just have the problem with the people criminalising this storyline while playing characters of the same age in other routes.
Sam is also not qualified in any way, since he is a minor. Also one of the biggest factors that have been ignored is the age gap, Sophia is 22 years older than the boys and 21 yrs for the girls. And adult can engage in sexual activity with a teenager of 16, even if they can give consent ( as Sam is, also the other boys ) only if he/she is maximum 4yrs older than the teenager ( Going by the laws in USA as far as I remember )

So what is happening here is that all of it on every route with a teenager be it a girl or boy, it is illegal and gets jail time.

But this is a fictional game and so I absolutely hate it when people try to bring in the morality and legality of things into it. If someone does not like a storyline then just drop, no need to try and criminalize it and make others feel guilty or try to make them believe they have done something heinous

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Just take your Ellie, you have her friends, and Julia too. Sophia's all mine
Sorry Saber. I already have info implicating Liam in criminal activities and Sophia will use that as grounds for divorce and ourconseq planned honeymoon in Hawaii.
All I will say is not once have I ever mentioned in any posts that they are anywhere near 18. L&P himself says they are not. I just have the problem with the people criminalising this storyline while playing characters of the same age in other routes.
Sam is also not qualified in any way, since he is a minor. Also one of the biggest factors that have been ignored is the age gap, Sophia is 22 years older than the boys and 21 yrs for the girls. And adult can engage in sexual activity with a teenager of 16, even if they can give consent ( as Sam is, also the other boys ) only if he/she is maximum 4yrs older than the teenager ( Going by the laws in USA as far as I remember )

So what is happening here is that all of it on every route with a teenager be it a girl or boy, it is illegal and gets jail time.

But this is a fictional game and so I absolutely hate it when people try to bring in the morality and legality of things into it. If someone does not like a storyline then just drop, no need to try and criminalize it and make others feel guilty or try to make them believe they have done something heinous
So what you are saying is you hate people lying about what is going on in the game. Am I parsing that correctly?

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Sorry Saber. I already have info implicating Liam in criminal activities and Sophia will use that as grounds for divorce and ourconseq planned honeymoon in Hawaii.

So what you are saying is you hate people lying about what is going on in the game. Am I parsing that correctly?
OH, and as I side note I dont care at all about age gaps if they are adults (Bogart and Bacall, Grant and Cannon, etc...) I got no issues with adults making decisions. Just need to have functioning brain cells for that decision.

Reactions: Adolfo and lilDee

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020

Actually we don't need to fight over Sophia. Everyone has their own Sophia, everyone has their own based on the choices we make for her. Your Sophia goes with you, mine goes with me. Happy Ending for all.

Yes, I hate it when people bring up ages, laws, morality etc while engaging in one of the morally questionable storyline themselves. I understand that one cant like everything, everyone has different likes and dislikes, I don't like Sam and his approach but many do, do I have a problem with those people, not at all, the 2nd side may be jarring for some. But making people who play it feel that they are doing something wrong is absolutely not right.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Actually we don't need to fight over Sophia. Everyone has their own Sophia, everyone has their own based on the choices we make for her. Your Sophia goes with you, mine goes with me. Happy Ending for all.

Yes, I hate it when people bring up ages, laws, morality etc while engaging in one of the morally questionable storyline themselves. I understand that one cant like everything, everyone has different likes and dislikes, I don't like Sam and his approach but many do, do I have a problem with those people, not at all, the 2nd side may be jarring for some. But making people who play it feel that they are doing something wrong is absolutely not right.
OK so you dove into the questionable JJ Abrams multiverse path. The ignominy. But my Sophia is way nicer than yours. We made snow angels on Mauna Kea.

Mar 28, 2020
there's a game called shota loving succubus. It's literally about a succubus going after underage kids. Go rant there since you hate shota so much. You could pick the 2nd job and still ignore the kids. You can ignore every character in the game. This is a work of fiction, so I don't see why you just keep on talking.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
there's a game called shota loving succubus. It's literally about a succubus going after underage kids. Go rant there since you hate shota so much. You could pick the 2nd job and still ignore the kids. You can ignore every character in the game. This is a work of fiction, so I don't see why you just keep on talking.
You dont get it do you! It is the lying about the event I hate. Maybe you need to actually read all the discussion before you pontificate!

Mar 28, 2020
You dont get it do you! It is the lying about the event I hate. Maybe you need to actually read all the discussion before you pontificate!
I've read some and most of them are you bashing the underage characters. The age of consent is 14 in Germany btw and this game could run on German laws. LP lives in Germany if you didn't know.

Last edited:

holymoly35cb

Mar 31, 2019

Plus, everyone that downloaded this game new what they were going to play. They never said anything bad about AWAM until v0.130. I believe that L & P is from another country not the US, so age of consent is different in all countries. Age 18 in some places, 14 or 16 in others. Also I don't believe it was said what country this fictional city takes place in.

Reactions: Toushiro and Bane71
Jul 6, 2021
In the US it's by state. A few are 18, most 16 or 17. I think there's one that's 15. And that's complete consent. On the other hand she's a teacher - I think Sam is in her class. In my state even if he was 18 that would be illegal (not college level.)

Reactions: t3alqdansam

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I've read some and most of them are you bashing the underage characters. The age of consent is 14 in Germany btw and this game could run on German laws. LP lives in Germany if you didn't know.
He posts the game in the US bright eyes. Since u did not know this I guess it indicates the level of research you do. And I have chatted with him so I know he lives in Germany. I know his age. Do you?

This is supposed to be a form of ART. Not that I like that or even the presentation of it. I just expect posters to be honest about it. Can you do that? Something tells me you can't.

And I have never tried to legalize this. Are you a Lawyer? Is this area of art presentation your specialization or are you a wanna be that thinks reading wikipedia is the source of all legal knowledge. I have just stated the fact that even L&P acknowledges the age is below 18 unlike his statement in the game. And yes, I am tired of posters that, like you, try to say otherwise.

End ex

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Jeez people, it ain't that deep: For various reasons L&P has written in-game and apparently on direct messages to Patreons different ages for the disciple characters, depending on the context of the question and who is asking.

Discussion of the characters' ages, or the legality of these actions in San Alejo or the illegality of owning such content in the real world are completely irrelevant. What matters is the artist's intent.

L&P wanted to provide us with the opportunity to watch Sophia rub the cocks of early-pubescent boys. The dialogue from the boys, the way Sophia talks to them and the way she thinks about them in her monologue and the way she rationalizes her actions (it does not occur to her that these boys are motivated by a conscious sexual impulse, for example, because in her mind they aren't quite old enough to have reached that stage of development), never mind how their mother regards them, are all intentional from the developer and deliberately intended to make us understand that these boys are young. Really young. Like, ew, gross, kinda young. To suggest otherwise is completely dishonest.

Mar 28, 2020
He posts the game in the US bright eyes. Since u did not know this I guess it indicates the level of research you do. And I have chatted with him so I know he lives in Germany. I know his age. Do you?

This is supposed to be a form of ART. Not that I like that or even the presentation of it. I just expect posters to be honest about it. Can you do that? Something tells me you can't.

And I have never tried to legalize this. Are you a Lawyer? Is this area of art presentation your specialization or are you a wanna be that thinks reading wikipedia is the source of all legal knowledge. I have just stated the fact that even L&P acknowledges the age is below 18 unlike his statement in the game. And yes, I am tired of posters that, like you, try to say otherwise.

End ex
Aight, let's just agree to disagree. Done.

Reactions: Old Dog

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
thats funny people rant about underage and discussing it on pirate site, if you want your voice heard go to dev patreon pledge legend tier for a year and discussed it there, and maybe your critics could be heard and he start another poll to dismissed shota content or not, since he clearly said there's going bestiality event at the end of the game

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bestiality with dog and donkey

View attachment 1306139

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes