Jul 1, 2021
the developer and provda scored an ashybka in the versions of Andorid, where Dylan Dolzhin will win in the park, but he will not be able to, no matter what we do.. probably, in versions 150 for Android, this problem will occur again

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
why wouldn't Aydn prosdo demand from Sofia that she spread her legs in front of him and he fucked her .. why invent tasks and if you can wake up with blackmail, they will fuck her and that's it
Bennett already tried that. Apparently not enough patrons were interested in that type of content.
hmmm yes, the developer is a good one and really scored on the problem on the android versions of the game where Dylan had to win in the park on can't, whatever we do .. hurtful.. gatov will pass that 150 versions for androids from this problem Dylan will not win again in the park no matter what we do (((
For some of us he doesn't even get to the park and is stuck at boarding school ;).

Reactions: Scarlet56

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Bennett already tried that. Apparently not enough patrons were interested in that type of content.
We don't know why the Bennett route was cut short as the dev never explained why and just said that he reserved the right to change things and some of his patrons did like the Bennett route

Last edited:

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
why wouldn't Aydn prosdo demand from Sofia that she spread her legs in front of him and he fucked her .. why invent tasks and if you can wake up with blackmail, they will fuck her and that's it
Because if he pushes Sophia in one go like that she will refuse and end it there an then. It's not like she is alone in her world. She can ask for assistance from Carl, send Dylan to boarding school etc. Stay with her son at all times. Don't let him go out of the house alone etc. All this is far better than spreading your legs for a bully on his command.
If Aiden does not do it gradually it won't work

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I don't think, since Tyler wasn't on the poll anymore, which means that even if he shows up, he won't have anything major, even Logan is barely hanging in the poll.
Also L&P won't regress from what has already happened in the club.

This will be contradicting situation. Since the next time should be a progress but the characters are said to have insignificant roles left in the game. So I hardly believe it can be the night club. But who knows what L&P might do.

It could very well be possible that the event with Cathy might lead to another event on Saturday.
Also the optional Morello event next day can lead to an event on Saturday.
It could do but neither Larry or Morello are in poll so at least we can maybe cross off some characters off.
Even Vicky's boyfriend DeShawn is not in the poll and we have only met him once but we do have a possibility of a 2nd meeting with him.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
We don't know why the Bennett route was cut short as the dev never explained why and just said that he reserved the right to change things and some of his patrons did like the Bennett route
Any news about Ellie events?
i got this:
ellie events.png
old answer

sphynks80

Dec 9, 2017
In my view, Liam's blatant interest in Cathy's physical attractiveness at the wedding dress trial opens up a formidable scenario: Let's bet Liam takes a big crush on Cathy and she fits in: The two have an extramarital affair and Dylan finds out this relationship and reports it to Sophia who, furious, threatens to separate from her husband on the spot. But Dylan offers her an alternative: Mom, I am in love with you as a woman and, since dad has cheated on you, how about giving him tit for tat and cheating on him with me? Sophia is a little shocked at first but she has to admit she feels the same things for Dylan and she accepts. So the two take a hotel room with an excuse, like a football trip for Dylan, and once there the guy fucks her good all night, putting all the pent-up energy of a young teenager. Needless to say, it can be the beginning of a long story ...

Reactions: Michael Rawson

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I don't think, since Tyler wasn't on the poll anymore, which means that even if he shows up, he won't have anything major, even Logan is barely hanging in the poll.
Also L&P won't regress from what has already happened in the club.

This will be contradicting situation. Since the next time should be a progress but the characters are said to have insignificant roles left in the game. So I hardly believe it can be the night club. But who knows what L&P might do.

It could very well be possible that the event with Cathy might lead to another event on Saturday.
Also the optional Morello event next day can lead to an event on Saturday.
I wouldn't be so sure about Logan and Tyler. The survey seemed to me to focus more on which characters or routes are important to the supporters and therefore require special attention during development. Logan, Tyler and Morello are important supporting characters whose content / appearance is set in the story and should not be changed. Like key word givers, no participants, but indispensable. For me that means that there could be another event with Logan and Tyler where the two of them fuck each other through all the women (well, that's going a little too far now!) And then never show up again.

Reactions: roro

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I wouldn't be so sure about Logan and Tyler. The survey seemed to me to focus more on which characters or routes are important to the supporters and therefore require special attention during development. Logan, Tyler and Morello are important supporting characters whose content / appearance is set in the story and should not be changed. Like key word givers, no participants, but indispensable. For me that means that there could be another event with Logan and Tyler where the two of them fuck each other through all the women (well, that's going a little too far now!) And then never show up again.
No that's not what was the word. The characters not on the poll are not going to have any important events and will oy appear once or twice in the game again. Like Bennett is only having max 2 events which are optional ( this I asked from L&P ) and he is not on the poll. Similarly for the museum boys, they are not on the poll and are not going to have a big event from what I have heard here.
Morello is having an event only as optional in the next day. ( Which emphasizes his route won't have anything significant ) and he was not on the poll as well. Nor was Larry.
So I really think the possibility is very very low of Tyler and Logan.

does sam have a driver's license and a car?
Yes he does. He mentions it

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes