Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
Considering what she did to Dylan during yoga, I don't think Patricia is going to play the moralist with Sophia.
If something happens with Sam and Patricia sees it, she will cover her up, reassure her ect.
A bit like coming home during the Night Club party.
I think.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
No that's not what was the word. The characters not on the poll are not going to have any important events and will oy appear once or twice in the game again. Like Bennett is only having max 2 events which are optional ( this I asked from L&P ) and he is not on the poll. Similarly for the museum boys, they are not on the poll and are not going to have a big event from what I have heard here.
Morello is having an event only as optional in the next day. ( Which emphasizes his route won't have anything significant ) and he was not on the poll as well. Nor was Larry.
So I really think the possibility is very very low of Tyler and Logan.
Well then we'll wait and see. You didn't convince me. Only KillJoys makes me insecure. Maybe he knows more, but doesn't say anything and laughs himself dead at me.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
thats funny people rant about underage and discussing it on pirate site, if you want your voice heard go to dev patreon pledge legend tier for a year and discussed it there, and maybe your critics could be heard and he start another poll to dismissed shota content or not, since he clearly said there's going bestiality event at the end of the game

Bestiality with dog and donkey

View attachment 1306139
Friends, sorry, my knowledge of English does not allow me to understand what L&P said in full. Electronic translation doesn't solve the problem either!
Please tell me is this a joke or will there really be a ZOO in AWAM in the future?

• Angry
Reactions: legolasbaler

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Considering what she did to Dylan during yoga, I don't think Patricia is going to play the moralist with Sophia.
If something happens with Sam and Patricia sees it, she will cover her up, reassure her ect.
A bit like coming home during the Night Club party.
I think.
What Patricia did was mere teasing, something she does with everyone. If Sophia teases Sam ofcourse she won't say anything but anything physical might get Patricia to interfere or talk to Sophia about it later on.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Friends, sorry, my knowledge of English does not allow me to understand what L&P said in full. Electronic translation doesn't solve the problem either!
Please tell me is this a joke or will there really be a ZOO in AWAM in the future?
No, not at all. There is no way beastiality would ever be a part of this game. His message is just a joke. People on the forum will lose their heads if that happened or got confirmed

Last edited:

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Of course there will be a bit of alcohol ( here we may have a choice :unsure: ) , and some breast fondling, might even be the first to suck her nipples.
It is a bar performance so alcohol will definitely be used. But I am really tired of alcohol being the driving force. It needs to be removed.

Reactions: Old Dog

GEORGIHELL

Apr 19, 2019
can anyone help:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 208, in script call
call _gl_test
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 387, in script
$ __gl_test()
call _gl_test
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 387, in <module>
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 317, in _m1_00gltest__gl_test
_gl_performance_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 342, in _gl_performance_test
ui.interact(suppress_underlay=True, suppress_overlay=True)
Exception: Shader (u'renpy.geometry', 'renpy.solid') has not been given mesh attribute aPosition.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 617, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
call _gl_test
$ __gl_test()
call _gl_test
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 387, in <module>
$ __gl_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 317, in _m1_00gltest__gl_test
_gl_performance_test()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 342, in _gl_performance_test
ui.interact(suppress_underlay=True, suppress_overlay=True)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3205, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3721, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2470, in draw_screen
renpy.display.draw.draw_screen(surftree)
File "gl2draw.pyx", line 822, in renpy.gl2.gl2draw.GL2Draw.draw_screen
File "gl2draw.pyx", line 1327, in renpy.gl2.gl2draw.GL2DrawingContext.draw
File "gl2draw.pyx", line 1308, in renpy.gl2.gl2draw.GL2DrawingContext.draw_one
File "gl2draw.pyx", line 1233, in renpy.gl2.gl2draw.GL2DrawingContext.draw_one
File "gl2draw.pyx", line 1200, in renpy.gl2.gl2draw.GL2DrawingContext.draw_model
File "gl2shader.pyx", line 291, in renpy.gl2.gl2shader.Program.draw
File "gl2shader.pyx", line 250, in renpy.gl2.gl2shader.Program.missing
Exception: Shader (u'renpy.geometry', 'renpy.solid') has not been given mesh attribute aPosition.

Frank Chateau

Feb 5, 2018
Seriously, I don't know of a single movie script, which hasn't been rewritten several times, before filming. I think it's the same here, there is a full script written there, it may already be the twentieth version, and certainly not the last.

The big advantage for the creator when he builds the work step by step is that he has direct feedback from the audience / players.

You can then modify the importance of certain elements to better meet expectations (however, be careful with fan service).

A scenario is living matter.
I imagine it is more roadmap, which is why it takes longer to write. LP knows he wants FW Sophia to do 12 tasks, maybe he knows what 6 of them are including the last one, to get her to FW endgame. GW he knows where he wants her to go but not how.
If LP hired an animator to make scenes with secondary characters (everyone NOT in the parker family), and a translator, LP could focus on writing primary storyline and doing the meaty sections of AWAM. The W and M bits if you will

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes