nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Day21, Saturday, when Ellie has one event, what could be? Anyone knows something about it? Because if we have an event early that day, the night club is off

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Day21, Saturday, when Ellie has one event, what could be? Anyone knows something about it? Because if we have an event early that day, the night club is off
The last shower scene had talks of intimate shaving, so maybe that could be it. It's a Saturday so both will be at home, with no hurry to reach somewhere.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
what playable day should this happen?
I'm guessing Playable day 21. Has 3 events that day, so can finish off her 3 branches
The last shower scene had talks of intimate shaving, so maybe that could be it. It's a Saturday so both will be at home, with no hurry to reach somewhere.
That was the morning shower on day 17, so three showers ago. Just have to make sure Liam has already left for work, so doesn't need the bathroom

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Do you know much about muscle cars? The backseats were not a place to do much of anything. It's like the least enjoyable way to have sex. L&P should have given Sam something lame but huge, something like a 1977 Monte Carlo. Now there's a car that was "practical"!
68 Impala or the ultimate- 57 Chevy ragtop. Enough room for a jacuzzi back there.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
No, not at all. There is no way beastiality would ever be a part of this game. His message is just a joke. People on the forum will lose their heads of that happened or got confirmed
Well, Just to follow all the lawyers here. I seem to remember a German judge that affirmed the "Right" of Germans to "Marry" animals. This was an article a few years ago and I never saw whether a higher court told that idiot to pound sand. Further I will not waste my time researching it since it told me way too much about something I do not want to know. Now since we have so many posters here that love to lawyerize and L&P is in Germany, then is this the cause celebre that they will soon rally around with all the wikipedia law quotes. Though the case did happen in the press, at least, I write this as SARCASM just to be clear. Timing the first cranium to explode!

Sophiewedssam

Aug 14, 2020
Well, Just to follow all the lawyers here. I seem to remember a German judge that affirmed the "Right" of Germans to "Marry" animals. This was an article a few years ago and I never saw whether a higher court told that idiot to pound sand. Further I will not waste my time researching it since it told me way too much about something I do not want to know. Now since we have so many posters here that love to lawyerize and L&P is in Germany, then is this the cause celebre that they will soon rally around with all the wikipedia law quotes. Though the case did happen in the press, at least, I write this as SARCASM just to be clear. Timing the first cranium to explode!
Yes, Patricia has a dog in her house.
Can be given a shot.

• Haha
Reactions: Bane71

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Without Ellie at the concert, Patricia leaves in her own car and Sam drives Sophia home.
Except that after the concert is the Cathy event and meeting up with Liam.

And there's still a chance Ellie will make it to the concert. She's enthusiastic during the morning shower. And I believe if she is, she's bringing a "friend". So we might see the return of one of Ellie's dance friends like Christine

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Without Ellie at the concert, Patricia leaves in her own car and Sam drives Sophia home.
Patricia could still drive(Ellie+friend)home and Sam could drive Sophia to Cathy/Andy place and also meet Liam there but we have no confirmation that Ellie will be there but there is a good chance I guess.

Reactions: Bane71

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Aiden not yet either! :devilish: And he's already on with Sophia.
Yes, it could happen even though I don't care about the romance of this route. If he has alcohol with him again, I'll bury Sam at the next opportunity.
The concert is at a beach bar. Safe to say that Alcohol WILL be involved!!

Reactions: xxxorro
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes