Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Yes, it’s an actual screen grab, my photoshop isn’t even close to good enough to make a convincing fake.

I don’t see evidence that L&P has that type of ironic fourth-wall breaking humor, winking at the camera, but I do hope he has some fun with it, keeps it fresh.
Ask Nexer as I am sure he will be only to happy to help

Reactions: Talcum Powder

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Yes, it’s an actual screen grab, my photoshop isn’t even close to good enough to make a convincing fake.

I don’t see evidence that L&P has that type of ironic fourth-wall breaking humor, winking at the camera, but I do hope he has some fun with it, keeps it fresh.
That was very early in the game so things could of changed

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
I know that Sam mentioned it Talcum Powder
So if you have a rock bar at the beach you would expect it to be pretty open with seating outside and be similar to an open air concert?
So I guess we wait for the teaser or the game to come out as I am not going to argue over this as I have had enough of that already
I thought it was weird you said the dev never mentioned a beach, because one of his characters did.

I think the mention of a bar on the beach has got some folks, me included, speculating that there may be some opportunity for some romantic antics on the beach. At least, the possibility exists.

Reactions: Bane71
Jul 1, 2021
Because if he pushes Sophia in one go like that she will refuse and end it there an then. It's not like she is alone in her world. She can ask for assistance from Carl, send Dylan to boarding school etc. Stay with her son at all times. Don't let him go out of the house alone etc. All this is far better than spreading your legs for a bully on his command.
If Aiden does not do it gradually it won't work
yes, this is reasonable.. here would be a place where Aydin wants to fuck her after all the tasks, and then Dylan poevlaytsa beat Aydin in the face, and Sofia, like blogodarn dayot dilin, fuck her .. I think it would be much more convincing than dat aydn

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I thought it was weird you said the dev never mentioned a beach, because one of his characters did.

I think the mention of a bar on the beach has got some folks, me included, speculating that there may be some opportunity for some romantic antics on the beach. At least, the possibility exists.
It would be fun yes but a lot of things about this event don't add up for me.

Reactions: Talcum Powder

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
That was very early in the game so things could of changed
Maybe, of course he could change it. But it’s one of those details that suggests he had an idea for the scene and setting, otherwise why include it?

I made probably too much about the altitude of the airport, as an example, but it was definitely intentional because he spent two or three lines of dialogue making the point.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Maybe, of course he could change it. But it’s one of those details that suggests he had an idea for the scene and setting, otherwise why include it?

I made probably too much about the altitude of the airport, as an example, but it was definitely intentional because he spent two or three lines of dialogue making the point.
A rock bar on/near the beach does seem strange to me anyway.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
It would be fun yes but a lot of things about this event don't add up for me.
A rock bar on/at the beach does seem strange to me anyway.
To be fair, the line is that Sam is in a rock band with a show at a bar near the beach, so I’m not necessarily tied to the idea that it’s a “rock” bar, specifically, or that it’s right on the beach.

I’m also having trouble envisioning exactly how this event is going to play out. Maybe the teaser will give at least some sense of the set up.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
To be fair, the line is that Sam is in a rock band with a show at a bar near the beach, so I’m not necessarily tied to the idea that it’s a “rock” bar, specifically, or that it’s right on the beach.

I’m also having trouble envisioning exactly how this event is going to play out. Maybe the teaser will give at least some sense of the set up.
It is a rock bar as confirmed by the dev .
Dance.PNG

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Maybe, that could be a thing. If it's a beach setting, it would only look better. Him performing for just Sophia by the sea shore with the moonlight and a drunk Sophia totally mesmerized by this. Which would lead to something intimate.
Anything that happens with the help of alcohol would totally turn me off. That's the most lazy writing.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes