t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Sure, that shouldn't be in too much dispute. But what type of bar - a honky-tonk, a bar with an actual stage and back-room, a bar where they just clear out a few tables and the band plays in the corner, a strip club, a speakeasy-style bar, a bar/restaurant, a fancy open air bar with multi-level balconies overlooking the sea, white apron servers and fish tanks and neon lights and such? that's what I meant by room for interpretation: there is a vast range of what the bar could look like and how it's set up.

L&P does at times use the setting to influence the tone of the scene. Like, if it's some dingy grimy dive bar full of middle-aged bikers she's likely not too interested in hanging around, right?
Or maybe a Korean Juicy bar with the occasional shadow show, the Juicy girls selling the drinks, a DJ blasting dance music, a mamasan pushing.... DOH!:devilish: Yeah Alley could get behind where that path would be going maybe even Killjoys if Alyssa were there.:D;)

raul110

Jul 20, 2021
From the 16 th day when I learned that I can play, there will be heterosexual sex scenes or hot scenes. Now it is only the 13 th day, and it will take a few years to enter the junior high school

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
How about Sophia showing some agency and actively pursuing what she wants instead of using alcohol as a crutch?
That I would be all for if Sophia is single. But she is not. She was happily married - not quite sure how she is feeling at present in game, but we have yet to come to the one definitive event to get Sophia to cheat on Liam and then at that point pursue who she wants.
m
Of course it might be a succession of small events over the next week, which on top of recent developments ,might be the cumulative push she needs. But at this point in time alcohol does seem likely to result in Sophia letting her hair down and having a bit of fun. But she is not yet at that point of no return.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
This game is a well executed scam, that's all I'll say for now. I feel bad for the loyal followers of this game.
if people knew how many games some of these devs are rolling..
make 3 patron accounts, 3 games
cycle their development
get 3 paychecks

there's a dev around here with 4 different games, everything outsourced

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
That I would be all for if Sophia is single. But she is not. She was happily married - not quite sure how she is feeling at present in game, but we have yet to come to the one definitive event to get Sophia to cheat on Liam and then at that point pursue who she wants.
m
Of course it might be a succession of small events over the next week, which on top of recent developments ,might be the cumulative push she needs. But at this point in time alcohol does seem likely to result in Sophia letting her hair down and having a bit of fun. But she is not yet at that point of no return.
I spoke with L&P earlier, according to him alcohol will not be a decisive factor!
L&P, as always, is not verbose, but I understand that Sofia will make a conscious decision to have fun, it will not be accidental due to alcohol, for example.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
From the 16 th day when I learned that I can play, there will be heterosexual sex scenes or hot scenes. Now it is only the 13 th day, and it will take a few years to enter the junior high school
The first expected sex scene is on day 19 not 16. Also it is not confirmed that the day 19 scene is heterosexual, it could be a lesbian sex scene. Day 16 will have some wild event not sex. Also we are on day 12, day 13 has not yet started

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I spoke with L&P earlier, according to him alcohol will not be a decisive factor!
L&P, as always, is not verbose, but I understand that Sofia will make a conscious decision to have fun, it will not be accidental due to alcohol, for example.
If it is executed the way it was in the Aiden event, I have no problem. Alcohol only made her feel a little confident to go out and was not emphasized as having weakened her will, like it was being emphasized or made visually clear in the Sam event and the club.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Is it a rock bar as in Rock n Roll? OR is a bar made out of Rock, like the fancy restaurant Bennett took her to? Or is it a bar where you throw Rocks at the performers, who are in a cage for protection? OR is it dedicated to the B-52s and Rock Lobster? OR .... ?

Inquiring minds want to know!
It is a random rock bar as that is all the dev has said about it.

Reactions: Adolfo

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Have you noticed the slow but steady increase in the number of patrons?
Is it the content of the latest update or the higher number of teasers? :unsure: Sorry, NON-teasers

• Thinking Face
Reactions: xxxorro
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes